Little question about Cynthia

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

Yeah.. because you have evidence to prove that she was a streetwalker. You played the same game as the rest of us, and there's nothing to confirm that she was one. I don't know why this concept is difficult for some people to get. I'm not trying to offend you or anything, I just find it strange how people automatically leap to such a conclusion.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
GioGio

Post by GioGio »

I don't know why ppl think that, cause she dresses sexy/revealing and is friendly.
She may be a little flirtatious, but that does not make her a streetwalker.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/tzack/0212.jpg[/img]
It Doesn't Matter Who I am, I'm Here For You James.....See, I'm Real
Biomechanical
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Biomechanical »

Irishriots hit the nail on the head.

The 16th sacrament: TEMPTATION

He probably stabbed her down there because he was lashing out at several things.

1. Lashing out at the fact that she rejected him.

2. Lashing out that she rejected him yet her sluttiness suggests that she would take any guy except him (an ego crusher).

3. Lashing out at his own temptation. Needing to sacrifice one of his earthly temptations to continue the ritual.
[b][color=red]User is no longer active[/color][/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/biomechanical923/pulp.jpg[/img]
douche
David01
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by David01 »

If you ask me.. a slut is a woman who cheats on someone.But besides the point..the post above pretty much sums it up.. Cynthia.. and Walter knew one another.. just like Walter also knew Eileen..and he knew Andrew Desalvo...
The only way for evil to continue, is for good men to do nothing!!!!
ShiningSugar14
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by ShiningSugar14 »

Either I've got one hell of a short attention span or the message was too subliminal because I didn't even notice. I was a bit more focused on the actual game.
Why were a heap load of people looking "down there" anyways? Was it mandatory or something?
And she might have been on the rag anyways.
You will suffer... as we suffer.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

...I was just wondering about the blood on the skirt ^^'' I didn't wanted to say that she definately got raped or something, also she could got stabbed there, who knows? No one of us can say that anything of that had happened cause it wasn't said in the game. That are just some suggestions, bad ones, yeah, but anyway suggestions ^^'
Mister_Creazil
Gravedigger

Post by Mister_Creazil »

Everbody says that Cynthia is a whore, or a slutty person, right?
When did she say she wanted sex with Henry?
She said she'd do him a special favour, now that can boil down to alot of things.
And fun isn't just sex, and nor is a 'special favour'.
She may have sounded it, and acted it, but no one can really say that it is definitely the truth, because Konami haven't said themselves that Cynthia asked Henry for sex.
RealNowhereGirl
Just Passing Through

Re: Little question about Cynthia

Post by RealNowhereGirl »

Malicious wrote:Ok, I don't know if it was already discussed here so...I hope you don't mind ^^'

Whatever, I played SH4 again and saw the scene in which Cynthia died. But this time I watched better and I noticed that there's many blood on her skirt in a..."special" region, also she got many bruises on the inside of her thighs. Could it be that she got raped? I mean...here was the theory that she was a whore or something like that so the rape would fit pretty good...

What do you think about that? ^^'
I notice after this first comment, we then go on to discuss how whorish Cynthia actually is (or slutty or what have ya) but all in all I have to say this comment bugged me only because of her being slightly easy-it seems to make her a good target for rape.

I dunno...it just wasn't nicely worded. Kinda bothered me.
"Blue sky to forever, the green grass blows in the wind...dancing..."
Rehkyt
Just Passing Through

Post by Rehkyt »

Ok. There no reason she would have got raped. IF she was stabbed there, it was to represent her sacrament. Chance or she just got beat and slashed very badly. I agree with RealNowhereGirl. The whole " She act's slutty so it would make since she got raped" thiing is ignorate. I agree she 'seemed' slutty ( but remeber she thought it was a dream), but she could have just be teasing.
RealNowhereGirl
Just Passing Through

Post by RealNowhereGirl »

Rehkyt wrote:I agree she 'seemed' slutty ( but remeber she thought it was a dream), but she could have just be teasing.
I didn't think of that before...
She does mention how it's a dream she feels she's in. Who's to say she's not just taking liberties of being scandalous? Has anyone ever actually been able to know when they're in a dream? Ever realize you can have it go wherever you wish if you think hard enough?

...who's to say she's a complete skank? Hmm...
"Blue sky to forever, the green grass blows in the wind...dancing..."
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, she also goes to "parties" and stuff that uh...end certain ways.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
shua
Hope House Careworker

Post by shua »

Mister_Creazil wrote:Everbody says that Cynthia is a whore, or a slutty person, right?
When did she say she wanted sex with Henry?
She said she'd do him a special favour, now that can boil down to alot of things.
And fun isn't just sex, and nor is a 'special favour'.
She may have sounded it, and acted it, but no one can really say that it is definitely the truth, because Konami haven't said themselves that Cynthia asked Henry for sex.
Yes but that's what she meant. If not sex directly, than something relating to it. The way she says "special favour" though is quite blatant> sex. She is slutty or whatever other word you want to use. This is one of those places that the "Sexual Themes" is shown.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

AuraTwilight wrote:Well, she also goes to "parties" and stuff that uh...end certain ways.
Where the hell did you get that from?

This isn't directed at you but I'm so sick of people saying Cynthia is a whore or a slut. You fucking guys will go around and shoot your load into anything with tits and a vag, but when a girl has the same amount of sexual freedom all of a sudden she's the town whore.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Mister_Creazil
Gravedigger

Post by Mister_Creazil »

This isn't directed at you but I'm so sick of people saying Cynthia is a whore or a slut. You fucking guys will go around and shoot your load into anything with tits and a vag, but when a girl has the same amount of sexual freedom all of a sudden she's the town whore.
I totally agree. Guys would be like, get in there, nice one.
But girls would call each other sluts.
Cynthia isn't a slut, most guys are sluts if she is one.
LaraeGunn
Subway Guard

Post by LaraeGunn »

Agreed Krist.

Anyway, on this subject or topic if you will, later on in the hospital, pay close attention.

Walter is basically eviscerating the Cynthia mannequin. I'm not trying to make anyone uncomfortable or anything, so:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Maybe, just maybe there is a possibility that he gutted her from the below the waistline up, seeing as how her clothes are intact.

But then again, if she was gutted, she would die almost instantly from the shock and wouldn't have lasted long enough to talk to Henry for as long as she did.

Your guess is as good as mine.
Watchdog

Post by Watchdog »

Teh interweb also seems to think Chuck Norris jokes are funny.

I don't think Walter gutted Cynthia, Robbie-kun. I mean, that added ultra-brutality kinda strips away the actual drama of Cynthia's murder. But don't get me wrong, Walter went seriously downtown when it came to doing her in.

Look around the room. There are blood-covered stools, tills - the lot. Bitch got smacked up bad.
Last edited by Watchdog on 09 Oct 2006, edited 1 time in total.
Mister_Creazil
Gravedigger

Post by Mister_Creazil »

What does the above post have anything to do with the question about Cynthia?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Hey!, that's a good question, now I've got one for you: What does yours?
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Mister_Creazil
Gravedigger

Post by Mister_Creazil »

Ahh, I just noticed the rest she'd put. That didn't come up a second ago. Sorry.
LaraeGunn
Subway Guard

Post by LaraeGunn »

Yes, gutting is waaaay improbable. Just a thought, Watchdog.

And yeah, downtown all right.

This isn't directed at anyone, but people really need to stop being so snappy about everything. I mean, it's a forum for a video game series.

"OMG, he/she didn't type what I wanted to read, the world is ending on teh intarwebs!!"

Just have some damned fun and learn to interpret what you're reading before flying off the handle. Does anyone freaking read anymore?
*end of my two cents.