Search FAQ

Login | Register


All times are UTC [ DST ]


It is currently 16 Nov 2018




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 10 May 2006
Notes left: 4658
Last seen at: My Slinky! My cuddly little pet Slinky! *sobs*
^Yeah- a video game series that we all seem to love so much, we go to a forum to talk about it. It's like with bands- it's nothing really so important that the world will end, but I'll bet if I gave false information about your all-time favorite band, you'd try to eat my face.

Anyway: I like the theory that she was just uninhibited because she believed it was just a dream. A girl can't be confidant in her looks without being called a slut anymore, can she? :roll: As for the blood- there's blood on the walls: did the walls get raped? There's bruises on her arms- did he fuck her armpits while he was there? He beat the living shit outta her: she's gonna have a lot of bruises everywhere. And Walter's motivation just seems too focused on the sacraments for him to be sidetracked and sullied by such base actions.

_________________
[size=85]GAME FOR SCIENCE!! When you finish the 1st part, set a timer for 30 minutes, play your eyeballs out! When the time is up, complete the survey!

BACK FROM THE DEAD, BITCHES


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 24 Nov 2006
Notes left: 9
i doubt she is a slut, i mean in society alot of girls love to be sexy, but that does not mean they are a slut. Cynthia say "special gift" or was it special offer i think she might be kidding or she might take it serious either way she say it was a Dream: therefore she might think this was a horrible dream so doing something bad won't reflect on reality.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 07 Jun 2006
Notes left: 21
Last seen at: In Hell
00000 wrote:
By definition, she's not a whore: a whore is a person who has sex for money; Cynthia never demands any money from Henry. If you want to get into semantics, she'd be construed as slutty, but not a whore.
No having sex for money is basiclly prostitution, a whore is a girl who has sex with several men. We really dont know if Cynthia is a whore or not. Maybe shes a virgin and wants to be laid by someone like henry. You never know.

_________________
PH is fucking awesome.


Top
   
 

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 08 Jan 2006
Notes left: 4060
Last seen at: Carrollton, TX
Whore = prostitute. Same thing. Why is this not crystal clear?

Quote:
whore

n : a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
syn: prostitute, cocotte, harlot, bawd, tart, cyprian, fancy woman, working girl, sporting lady, lady of pleasure, woman of the street


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 10 May 2006
Notes left: 4658
Last seen at: My Slinky! My cuddly little pet Slinky! *sobs*
Quote:
No having sex for money is basiclly prostitution, a whore is a girl who has sex with several men. We really dont know if Cynthia is a whore or not. Maybe shes a virgin and wants to be laid by someone like henry. You never know.

Slut, honey. You meant "We really dont know if Cynthia is a slut or not."
Virgins generally aren't so forward unless they're desperate, and it's unlikely that she'd dress as sexily as she does if she were a virgin, as well. I'm the first to admit there's an exception to every rule, but probability makes it unlikely.

Also, something I noticed from a page back and felt compelled to correct: "up-tight" girls and business women in suits are just as prone to being raped as a girl who dresses like a whore. Don't think that dressing like a nun will protect you.

_________________
[size=85]GAME FOR SCIENCE!! When you finish the 1st part, set a timer for 30 minutes, play your eyeballs out! When the time is up, complete the survey!

BACK FROM THE DEAD, BITCHES


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
Death In A Box wrote:
00000 wrote:
By definition, she's not a whore: a whore is a person who has sex for money; Cynthia never demands any money from Henry. If you want to get into semantics, she'd be construed as slutty, but not a whore.
No having sex for money is basiclly prostitution, a whore is a girl who has sex with several men. We really dont know if Cynthia is a whore or not. Maybe shes a virgin and wants to be laid by someone like henry. You never know.


There is no way in hell that a fourty-three year old man thinks that, or thinks that PH is that cool.

_________________
I'm not dead yet, dammit.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 22 May 2006
Notes left: 2647
Last seen at: Bristol
Krist. wrote:
There is no way in hell that a fourty-three year old man thinks that, or thinks that PH is that cool.


There is no way in hell that he's a forty-three-year-old man, end of.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 03 Dec 2006
Notes left: 6
Last seen at: huntsville AL
...maybe she got stabbed there by chance, besides every1 knows how the maker of SH are they are weird and will use anything to grab ur attention

_________________
hunter of the shadows is rising


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Apr 2009
Notes left: 29
Whore = Prostitute = Gets payed for sex
Evidence for Cynthia being a Prostitute :
1) Waiting around as if waiting for work
2) She dresses sexily
3) She is very forward and seems loose

NOW, there are so many other things she could have been waiting for (cab, friend etc) , and you must live under a rock if you haven't noticed a lot of girls these days try to look sexy. The personality portrayed by her both when she was 13 and with Henry is just a flirtatious one. Slutty, yes if you define slutty to be promiscous and not to have sex without standards. However flirting is seen as a fun thing to do aswell as sexual, and in my personal opinion i see Cynthia as more of a tease than a slut. Also the fact she genuinely believes she is in a dream allows for her forwardness with Henry.

Moving on, even if she was a prostitute, it does not mean a rape would be symbolically or morally fitting, if anything it doesn't make logical sense, as a whore knows how to take some dick, and in a situation of rape would be more likely to accept the rape as sex than a normal person. So the only thing to suggest rape would be the blood down that area, which I personally see to be through struggle. Obviously the most ideal place to stab someone is in their heart for an easy death, but who is going to leave themselves that open? She probably hugged herself when cornered or curled up meaning Walter could only get to certain areas, which then once he had stabbed she would touch as a reflex in pain where he could then stab her more fatally. Another thought could be that he didn't stab her in the chest straight away cause he was planning on carving in her numbers and wanted a blank canvas after her death. For those who insist on there being something sexual about it, you could perhaps see it as, as she wasn't a virgin and had no innocence because of that, he retook her innocence by causing her to bleed down that area, although I do not see why he would do that.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11380
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Oh wow, you don't understand how rape works at all.

Also, Cynthia's a slut because it's funny.

_________________
BlackFire2 wrote:
I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 16 Feb 2009
Notes left: 70
Last seen at: united socialist republic of hope
Die Slut Die! Why wouldn't Walter have a little fun with her before sacrificing her? He might as well. He's gonna kill her anyway.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Apr 2009
Notes left: 29
Quote:

Oh wow, you don't understand how rape works at all.

if that's directed at me, I have a friend who has been raped and I do understand how rape works. The reason I pointed out that Cynthia would be more likely to accept rape than another person was not to say "oh rape is nothing" or "why don't they just let the guy have sex with them?" but just to show how little sense it would make for Cynthia to be raped. I don't mind your opinion but please don't judge me on a post because that is personal. If however it wasn't directed at me then this can just be a disclaimer anyway.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11380
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Quote:
Die Slut Die! Why wouldn't Walter have a little fun with her before sacrificing her? He might as well. He's gonna kill her anyway.


Because he's misogynistic as hell and apparently disgusted by the female body.

Quote:
if that's directed at me, I have a friend who has been raped and I do understand how rape works. The reason I pointed out that Cynthia would be more likely to accept rape than another person was not to say "oh rape is nothing" or "why don't they just let the guy have sex with them?" but just to show how little sense it would make for Cynthia to be raped/


You basically said that because she was a slut, it was easier for her to accept being raped. If there was anything acceptable about it, it wouldn't be rape.

_________________
BlackFire2 wrote:
I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.


Top
   
 

RESPECT
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
>2) She dresses sexily
Cynthia explains she's hungover. This indicates she's dressed in such a way b/c she was still out from the night before.

_________________
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.


Top
   
 

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 02 Mar 2009
Notes left: 325
Last seen at: Room 302
Krist. wrote:
Death In A Box wrote:
00000 wrote:
By definition, she's not a whore: a whore is a person who has sex for money; Cynthia never demands any money from Henry. If you want to get into semantics, she'd be construed as slutty, but not a whore.
No having sex for money is basiclly prostitution, a whore is a girl who has sex with several men. We really dont know if Cynthia is a whore or not. Maybe shes a virgin and wants to be laid by someone like henry. You never know.


There is no way in hell that a fourty-three year old man thinks that, or thinks that PH is that cool.

He must have just entered a random age when he signed up.


Top
   
 

RESPECT
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
S/he also last posted 2.5 years ago. I don't think commentating on his alleged age is relevant at this point.

_________________
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Apr 2009
Notes left: 29
Quote:
You basically said that because she was a slut, it was easier for her to accept being raped. If there was anything acceptable about it, it wouldn't be rape.

Now you're telling me what I said, you're wrong. I just meant the fact she's had a lot of dick holds no symbolic value or reason for her to be raped.

Has anyone ever wondered what Cynthia had to do to get into the alternate Subway, I was under the impression she fell asleep and then woke up there hence her thinking it was a dream, but then again just before we meet her we see her in the real world going down the subway. When did the transformation of the worlds occur, does anyone know? This may be obvious but it's just something I've always wondered about.


Top
   
 

Gravedigger
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 20 Apr 2008
Notes left: 481
Last seen at: England.
MMY wrote:
At least it wasn't with a crucifix.


Hah! <3

I don't believe she was raped. Walter is a guy obsessed with WOMBS. He has a fixation with his mothers' womb. Look at hospital world, too. Even Henry's room is Walters' definition of his mothers' womb. I think Cynthia probably was stabbed in awkward places -- probably for the reason that Walter wishes he was safe inside of his mothers womb as he may have thought that his birth was an "intrusion" to his supposed safeness. Of course, I'm probably wrong in some places. Boourns.

_________________
I have a Youtube account where I sometimes post SH related videos. www.youtube.com/user/severeth

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 01 Aug 2006
Notes left: 11380
Last seen at: I'm here, and waiting for you
Quote:
Now you're telling me what I said, you're wrong. I just meant the fact she's had a lot of dick holds no symbolic value or reason for her to be raped.


The way you phrased it made it sound like you were saying Cynthia would be able to deal with rape better than other girls due to being a slut. If you didn't, I apologize. If so, fuck you.

Quote:
Has anyone ever wondered what Cynthia had to do to get into the alternate Subway, I was under the impression she fell asleep and then woke up there hence her thinking it was a dream, but then again just before we meet her we see her in the real world going down the subway. When did the transformation of the worlds occur, does anyone know? This may be obvious but it's just something I've always wondered about.


She was in reality until she got to the subway, then apparently fell asleep somewhere down there. Woke up in the bathroom when she threw up (and found herself wherever she originally fell asleep), and then fell asleep in the train, I think, getting stuck inside.

_________________
BlackFire2 wrote:
I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.


Top
   
 

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Apr 2009
Notes left: 29
Quote:
If so, fuck you.

Luckily I find no offence taken as all i meant is that there was no symbolic value to the rape of Cynthia, and not that she could take rape better than any other girl, anyway tonights been too good to spend chatting shit on a forum ill talk to everyoone later, and thankis aura for the explanation on the subway thing bye guyz xxx


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: