Silent Hill 4 suicide

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

hmm i thought the Devil was Pyramid Head lol since when Walter said The Red Devil something then i thought it was him but guess i am wrong...
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

We've already been over how the Red Devil and the Devil are two totally different people..
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

:oops: i thought it was him when i frst played the game but when i got used to it then i started to think it's not
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

robbie-kun666 wrote:Don't forget that Henry is the only one who can travel through the portal.
When he tries to take Eileen, she says he went right through the wall, and there was nothing there.
Almost correct, remember that Richard said something about a hole.
LaraeGunn
Subway Guard

Post by LaraeGunn »

Ulver09 wrote:
robbie-kun666 wrote:Don't forget that Henry is the only one who can travel through the portal.
When he tries to take Eileen, she says he went right through the wall, and there was nothing there.
Almost correct, remember that Richard said something about a hole.
Yes, but I think it was because he was
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
about to meet his end.
Point being, it wasn't Henry's.....hole. I can't go five minutes without making something sound nasty. Haha, sorry everyone.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I'm just saying that Richard probaly found a hole in his room and went through it. We see him falling from the sky afterall.
LaraeGunn
Subway Guard

Post by LaraeGunn »

Yeah, you're right.
Richard probably thought he was getting out, but, little did he know...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

*splat*

Wait that didn't happen. I think someone said that in the normal realm Richard died of a brain anurysm or a submal seizure, something relating to chaos.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Being electrified is pretty chaotic, too.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
LaraeGunn
Subway Guard

Post by LaraeGunn »

Oh, I didn't mean Richard in the real world, but Richard in Walter's world.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Of course, it would suck too.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>We see him falling from the sky afterall.
He's actually knocked off of the roof from the area above Henry. You can hear his gunshots--as well as their screaming--as he shoots the Gumdrop-monsters.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

roof, sky, same differance. Almost
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

Ulver09 wrote:roof, sky, same differance. Almost

One, I do believe is higher then the other lol....by a wee bit :lol:
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Oh you dare to slight me, but alas I still like you so.

jk, yeah I know. :)
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i thought Richard fell a) the sky B0 was pushed off but the Gumheads or C) go through the hole like Henry does....
pink_isnt_well000

What are gumheads?
The Necronoir
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by The Necronoir »

Gumheads are the ape-looking creatures, so called because, well, they have gummy heads :?

It's hard to say whether any of the victims travelled through portals in the manner Henry does, especially as there doesn't seem to be any concrete pattern to where there bodies are found. Cynthia, it seems, was physically in the subway as well as her soul taking a wander there. Jasper also was obviously in the forest because of his car being there, and the fact that the house is burnt down the next time.

If any were likely to have travelled through portals I'd say it was DeSalvo and Richard. I can't see why DeSalvo would have been in the prison by his own means, considering it had long been abandoned, so perhaps its possible that a portal took him into that locked cell. And Richard, as stated, seems to indicate that he came to be in the building world via a similar means to Henry. This is also supported by the fact that his physical body is found where it had always been, in his apartment.

What's interesting is that DeSalvo's body was never found, or at least never commented upon, was it?

Actually, I just remembered Cynthia's claim that she must be dreaming, which would indicate to me that she wasn't in the subway when she entered the dream world. Maybe a victims body somehow comes to rest where their soul died in the dream world? Like I said, there doesn't seem to be a concrete pattern in this area :(
Live the nightmare conceived by Adam Crowley:
[img]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9746/nightmarecreaturesiconwx0.png[/img]
pink_isnt_well000

Oh, I've never heard them called that....I just called them monkeys lol. 8)