Is Henry...?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Glazarus
Historical Society Historian

Post by Glazarus »

Henry is quite like myself... I'm not so quiet, but he sure is inside alot and he like photography. He is me... I'm also having the same haircut... dammit, but thats gonna go soon.

Where is my blue shirt?
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ZO3_UaUJs&fmt=22][img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4855/psalm21banner.jpg[/img][/url]
SilentHell
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by SilentHell »

boblecon1096 wrote:SilentHell, are you Jeh'ni townshend, the webmaster of the French website Psychic SH??

EDIT: A time machine????
No boblecon Im not Jenny Townshend , me and her exchanged theories some time ago I helped her with some theories and she provided me with some , I even helped her translating the halo of the sun and gave her some info's about book of memories,

As for the time machine The armillary sphere is an ancient time-keeping device that could be
used to determine the time there was a popular belief that the sphere could be used to travel in time in other words : it's the spinning thing that kills Eileen,
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/silenyhell/sh%20pictures/SH3Siggy.jpg[/img]

"Some Fear Dea_th Some Pray For_It"
The Necronoir
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by The Necronoir »

More specifially, wasn't it used to chart the movement of the spheres before the idea of the earth revolving around the sun was accepted? In other words it charted the movment of the planets and constellations in relation to earth, which would make it cosmological time.

According to Event Horizon it can also open a portal directly to Hell :twisted: I'd say that's the likely inspiration given the number of other direct horror references throughout the series.
D90
Hope House Careworker

Post by D90 »

Interesting idea, but no way now how is it correct.
None of those points work. They've all been disproved, so, no sale.
Glazarus
Historical Society Historian

Post by Glazarus »

The Necronoir wrote:More specifially, wasn't it used to chart the movement of the spheres before the idea of the earth revolving around the sun was accepted? In other words it charted the movment of the planets and constellations in relation to earth, which would make it cosmological time.

According to Event Horizon it can also open a portal directly to Hell :twisted: I'd say that's the likely inspiration given the number of other direct horror references throughout the series.
Yes, I think it is a reference to Event Horizon... thought of that when I first saw the trailer for the game. Also, if you think about the importance of the Sun in the Silent Hill games, then you see the significance of the moving thing in the end.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0ZO3_UaUJs&fmt=22][img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4855/psalm21banner.jpg[/img][/url]
SAQOA
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by SAQOA »

The BIG sliver spining halo does have something to do with the Holy mother.

Besides Eileen walking into it.. Heather in Sh3 has the same kind of design on her head like a 'halo' , when wearing the princess heart costume, the halo spins around her head like the one in Sh4, and 'only' while looking into a mirror. If someone can make something of it, this will be interesting..
Time is a skill, thats why you have to make the best moments last. Allow me to start by kicking you in the throat while masterbating to the sound of your own extinction.
D90
Hope House Careworker

Post by D90 »

Heather in Sh3 has the same kind of design on her head like a 'halo' , when wearing the princess heart costume, the halo spins around her head like the one in Sh4, and 'only' while looking into a mirror. If someone can make something of it, this will be interesting..
Unfortunately, the explanation for that is rather boring: It's simply there to show you that you have the Heather Beam, because there is no way to check through the inventory or anything.
LSnow06
Just Passing Through

Post by LSnow06 »

Biomechanical wrote:Eileen got her ass beat, she didnt seem too scared of Henry :wink:
Initially no. But I've noticed that if you let her follow you everywhere you go she gets nervous, even a little apprehensive when you approach her directly. She will gasp and back up like she is afraid you will touch her.
I mean slow walk, not ramming speed.
“...Where Angels Sleep in Endless Dark”
Goose
Just Passing Through

Post by Goose »

I HAVE AN IDEA!!! Maybe Henry is James and James is just sleeping and dreaming up the events of SH4 while he's sleeping on the crapper just before the opening of SH2, and thats why walters name appears in the newspaper and the graveyard as part of his illusion. thats also why Frank was in the fourth. And Maria is Cynthia. And Allessa was ACTUALLY Dahlia's mother. And Pyramid Head is Harry.

I highly doubt that Walter is Henry. Nuff sed
Silent Hill O, 1, 2, 3, 4, V.
ORIGINS FOR PS2!!!!!
KaylaSparky8
Just Passing Through

Post by KaylaSparky8 »

Henry killed people? Since when?
[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m217/kaylasparky8/sig.jpg[/img]
xanyleon
Just Passing Through

Post by xanyleon »

Biomechanical wrote:Eileen got her ass beat, she didnt seem too scared of Henry :wink:
She got her ass beat literally... She didn't see the face of the one who attacked her. She was chatting to the boy then suddenly BLAM!!! Full bumbum assault knocking her to the ground, she tried to turn to look at the person attacking then BLAM!!! thumb in the eye (thus the damaged eye)
I AM THE SANDWICH!!!
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Although I don't exactly believe it to be true it is an interesting concept. His world can create whatever he wants it to,create a more innocent adult version of what he could become and the polar opposite of himself use them as the last Sacrament,he was deeply attracted to the room. Walter seems a bit,how you put it,talkative than Henry. So with that if the theory would ever be a possibility he could actually have his spirit version,than a pure version.
There is the Doppelganger of Henry outside the apartment. Ahhh this was fun to type but it seems a bit fanfiction'y XD
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))