Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 16 Nov 2018

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 01 Apr 2008
Notes left: 87
Last seen at: Silent Hill
It is creepy at times, especially since it looks like Eileen has extra 'jiggle' implants along with that nurse's hat. I like them for the pure WTF-ery of it. Henry was the one who needed the costume. His closet scares me and not just because of the freaky little brat ghost that pops up there...
How do you keep from stinking with just one outfit and a blood-spewing washing machine? Not to mention that he can't even open the windows in that apartment. The place musta smelled awful. No wonder Eileen never followed you in during the second apartment jaunt. The stink kept her away! :P

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Apr 2008
Notes left: 3073
Last seen at: Wisconsin
Quote:
Oh well, at least this picture hints you exactly where to pick up the costumes once you get to Eileen's room

http://z-o-g.org/gallery2/silenthill/sh ... m.jpg.html

Thank you for the tips! That's very sweet of you and they hopefully will work! :mrgreen: I've played this game seriously like 10 times and I still can't get any costumes. :cry:

I would LOVE to see Henry in a chip-n-dales costume! :oops:

Post subject:

Missing since: 29 Oct 2006
Notes left: 1910
Last seen at: Danvers Asylum
Oh my ROOM, but I agree with the costume :twisted:
Yeah, I think it's too hard to get the costumes for what it's worth. Nothing really too fun. I don't feel like doing, what is it, 5 play throughs, and on the 5th you can finally pick up the costume?, just to not have it on the main character :(

ImageImageImage Thank you Harrys_Girl for the Drawing Block!
[I am currently permitted to display a larger avatar thanks to my status as a supporter of SHHF]

Subway Guard
 Post subject:

Missing since: 02 Aug 2005
Notes left: 1519
Last seen at: Colombia
angelofROOM302 wrote:
Quote:
Oh well, at least this picture hints you exactly where to pick up the costumes once you get to Eileen's room

Thank you for the tips! That's very sweet of you and they hopefully will work! :mrgreen: I've played this game seriously like 10 times and I still can't get any costumes. :cry:

Just remember keep the nurse dress in your inventary when you¿e fghting Walter... i know, the funny thing is use a vital slot for ammo, heal item or spear for keep a pervert nurse...

Hey man, I just realized that Eyleen is the scary nurse of SH4 instead the burping gals!!

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 25 Oct 2008
Notes left: 245
Last seen at: Mexico
angelofROOM302 wrote:
Quote:

You're very welcome, good luck! :wink:

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Sep 2008
Notes left: 63
Last seen at: Chicago
The costumes really fucking sucked.
Usually you're expecting some sort of comedy to be found in the unlockables, but those were just sad. I completely agree that Cynthia didn't deserve to have a costume unlocked and Eileen just looked sick.

Quote:
I would LOVE to see Henry in a chip-n-dales costume!

I'm drooling just at the though. :)

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Jul 2008
Notes left: 35
Last seen at: Venezuela
And it's not just the fact that the costumes weren't exactly great... it's the fact that to unlock them you have to [spoiler]beat the game once saving eileen, then play again, find the costume and keep it in your inventory and save Eileen again and THEN you can finally unlock the costume... in Cynthia's case it's even worse 'cause you gotta do all that and then you're able to unlock it during the 4th playthrough after making Eileen wear the costume first [/spoiler]

I mean, come on...they're just costumes... they make me play 4 times to get a bunny costume? You gotta be shitting me!!!

So yeah they give you slutty costumes for the girls and none for Henry? Give me a break!!! I want to see him too wearing that chip 'n dales costume :P or nothing :twisted: or a nice badass outfit like a leather jacket and leather pants and longer hair lol XD

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Nov 2008
Notes left: 73
Last seen at: Nowhere to be seen
I hated the costumes....
I didn´t like those bitchy costumes.I don´t want too see Henry with a thong either...just normal stuff,like SilentHill 0 costumes(the dog costume lol XD )

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Apr 2008
Notes left: 481
Last seen at: England.
Henry in buttless chaps. *Shudder*.

I'm not going to say I wasn't attracted to his polygons, but watching his hairy butt wiggling about for all to see during the game... Just doesn't sound that great.

Penis would be more acceptable (although I'm still not sure whether I'd be that interested in giggling at polygonpenis), I'd feel awkward getting an erect penis haunting with blood spurting out of it...

Cynthia's "sexy outfit" was truly pathetic. I can appreciate female sexiness, but that did nothing for me. The nurse outfit sucked too. She should've been wearing a bath towel that slips now and then when she runs. Just my personal opinion.
Actually, shouldn't she wear one of those hospital gowns? Then we'd see butt.

http://www.last.fm/user/Severeth

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 28 Feb 2006
Notes left: 319
Last seen at: Rock Hill, SC
I don't like them either. When I heard NURSE costume for Eileen, I thought it was going to be an old style nurse dress. Like, a REAL one. Like REAL nurses REALLY wore them a few decades ago. Nice dress with little hat. That would have been funny and cute.

Or something different for Henry, after all they managed to do it in Origins.
Just imagine how funny it would have been if you had a James outfit for Henry, or a Harry one :D

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
I genuinely dislike comical bonuses in serious games: They ruin the aesthetic.

The only acceptable unlockable "joke" would have been in Silent Hill 2—James should have received a pillow that kills ALL THINGS in 1 hit. That would've been badass.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Feb 2009
Notes left: 61
Last seen at: Hell of the colder variety
^ Epic.

I wasn't all that fond of the unlockables either. Like a few other people have said, I think the nurse outfit on Eileen is out of place especially since she's so battered throughout the game. If anything, if you were going to get a costume for Eileen, how about something WITHOUT heels so she can hobble a little faster!?

And Cynthia's costume is way too much work for a couple minutes of cheap laughs.

A nice unlockable for me would have been picking up Walter's dual-wield capabilities. If I could run around with an axe AND a pistol equipped!? Especially if it was his infinite-ammo pistol... *devilish grin* I will admit to wondering if "The man in the coat" has anything UNDER said coat. That'd be a really lame unlockable too, but hey. Curiosity killed the cat. :roll: ;;

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 02 Mar 2009
Notes left: 325
Last seen at: Room 302
I think the unlockables in SH4 were terrible. SH3 had great unlockables, so I expected the same for SH4. I've only used the costumes for one playthrough, since they're useless and take away from the creepiness of my favorite Silent Hill game.

I agree that Henry should have gotten costumes. It would be cool to have maybe a "Harry
Mason" costume or a prisoner's costume. Stuff like that would be cool.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Missing since: 12 Jan 2009
Notes left: 648
I dunno, I figured they were pretty lulzy. When sex games go wrong type of thing...

Speaking of the costumes, has anyone mentioned Cynthia’s special booty dance yet :lol: ?

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Missing since: 25 Sep 2007
Notes left: 945
heeeeeey come on now, what's not to love about Eileen's sexy thonged nurse outfit and Cynthia's dominatrix outfit? :P

on a side note, I'm positive they were supposed to be tongue in cheek references to the first Rumble Roses which came out soon after

Post subject:

Missing since: 12 Feb 2009
Notes left: 7988
Last seen at: Nowhere
It doesn't really matter to me, I haven't unlocked the costumes but i've seen them... In my view there's nothing wrong or right about it.
Best unlockables ever in the SH games was in Silent Hill 3 and Origins. :)

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 29 Jan 2009
Notes left: 86
Quote:
The only acceptable unlockable "joke" would have been in Silent Hill 2—James should have received a pillow that kills ALL THINGS in 1 hit. That would've been badass.

I know, James would go around smothering everything ever.
I liked the costumes simply because they were funny. That jiggle effect is so hilarious, Eileen's breasts just jiggle for no apparent reason sometimes. It's also pretty funny that they give a costume to a character who is there for the first level and only the first level. But yeah, I always have the costumes selected.

Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Jan 2005
Notes left: 7376
Last seen at: Couldn't tell you even if I tired
I still, to this day have not gotten the unlockables for this game, but from the pictures I have seen, they don't really do it for me. They are like the KingOfNoPants outfit for Douglas in sh3... really only comical for about 5 min.s, past that, only in gif and funny avatars/banners/signatures.

World Toilet Organization
I'm like a circle, I'M TOO GOOD FOR CORNERS!!!

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 07 Jan 2008
Notes left: 81
The mistake of the developers was to only include costumes for the female characters. Just one alternative outfit for Henry and everything would be alright.

A good "sexy" costume for Eileen would have been the outfit you wear for surgery. In german they are called angel shirts, I'm not sure what patients call them in english. They would be a good match for Eileens look.

Henry, hmm... maybe a traditional striped prisoner outfit or a photo journalist outfit.

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 02 Mar 2009
Notes left: 325
Last seen at: Room 302
MMY wrote:

That would have been pretty inappropriate. A weapon like that would be making fun of the fact that James killed Mary.