Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 21 Oct 2018

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 13 Sep 2006
Notes left: 11
Last seen at: Hell
Well, I noticed that on my first playthrough, and needless to say, I was freaked. I thought it was just going to be a normal wheelchair. Then I saw the shadow shake and shiver and stand up. When I saw that, I hacked at it. But nothing happened. I stood there for a while, to see if it was harmful, but nothing from it either.

It's probably just another little thing that makes you say, "Oh shit!... Creepy."

Rosewater Park Attendant
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Feb 2006
Notes left: 1444
Last seen at: Californication
Big_Red_Pyramid_Freak, your signature is a little large, please resize--580x100 is max.

SHHF FAQs | Sig/Avatar Restrictions | Request Avatars and Sigs | SHHF Guidelines

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 13 Sep 2006
Notes left: 11
Last seen at: Hell
I apologize. I've fixed it. :)

Thank you :P

Brookhaven Receptionist
 Post subject:

Missing since: 25 Sep 2007
Notes left: 945
isnt that a reference to "The Changeling"'s poster?

Last edited by Doo-glas on 02 Oct 2007, edited 2 times in total.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Jul 2006
Notes left: 531
Hmmm, well spotted Doo-glas. I checked and there is a poster like that. I haven't seen the shadow thingie in the game though.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 12 Aug 2006
Notes left: 1775
Last seen at: Rhode Island
lol 2 pages and no one has speculated who it could be, if anybody relavent at all. So any ideas? If this was in SH1 or 3, I'd guess Alessa. If SH2, I'd guess Mary even tho she was bed ridden(sp?) But SH4, I have no idea. :|

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 11 Aug 2007
Notes left: 37
Last seen at: Brookhaven
I don't really think it has any other relevance other than being a scare tactic. Pretty sure someone else said this too.
But yeah..I've seen it. I'm just glad it doesn't attack you.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 07 Jul 2009
Notes left: 294
Last seen at: Silent Hill - Downpour
:D I love reviving dead topics!

Little things like this, the trap room where the spike ceiling comes down, and the birdcage room, make this hospital probably one of my favorites throughout the series.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 12 Feb 2009
Notes left: 7987
Last seen at: Nowhere
Cool. A ressurrection. ;)

I think that this shadow was there, at the hospital, just to creep you out. No meanings for it. But since everything in the world of SH could mean something. . .

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Dec 2009
Notes left: 7
I noticed that on my first play through. It seems to me to be deformed. If someone puts up screenshot you'll notice that its arms seem... shaved off into cones. Thats the best way I can put it. Also, on my most recent playthrough when I was in the hallway on the second floor of the hospital, one of the wheelchairs was passing a door, and the door opened up and the wheelchair went inside the room, and the door closed again. Has anyone else seen this?

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

?????? Nope, but it sounds pretty cool

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Apr 2009
Notes left: 444
retrogamer wrote:
I noticed that on my first play through. It seems to me to be deformed. If someone puts up screenshot you'll notice that its arms seem... shaved off into cones. Thats the best way I can put it. Also, on my most recent playthrough when I was in the hallway on the second floor of the hospital, one of the wheelchairs was passing a door, and the door opened up and the wheelchair went inside the room, and the door closed again. Has anyone else seen this?

I noticed that too, its head seems rather large also, body scrawny, and arms short. The thing freaks the hell out of me and it just keeps getting up and sitting down..

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

See, I wish the Silent Hill Series had more little things like this. Moving parts in the background that are just plain creepy and serve no real meaning or purpose. I think SH4 worked on that a little.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 17 Apr 2009
Notes left: 9
Quote:
isnt that a reference to "The Changeling"'s poster?

aaaaaaaaa it's unbelievable!
Quote:

i've noticed that too
Quote:
lol 2 pages and no one has speculated who it could be, if anybody relavent at all. So any ideas? If this was in SH1 or 3, I'd guess Alessa. If SH2, I'd guess Mary even tho she was bed ridden(sp?) But SH4, I have no idea.

I Believe it' s Joseph
There are 19 victims at all:
there are 13 victims who has their bodies:
[spoiler]Jimmy Stone, Steve Garland, Billy , Miriam Locane, Eric Walsh, Walter, Peter Walls, Sharon Blake, Toby Archbolt, Cynthia, Jasper, Andrew, Richard[/spoiler]
the other 6 victims are attached to wheelchairs:
[spoiler]Bobby Randolph, Sein Martin, Rick Albert, George Rosten, William Gregory and Joseph[/spoiler]
When Henry comes to the 2nd floor for the first time there are only 3 wheelchairs and then other 3 wheelchairs appear after Henry leaves room with falling ceiling, room with the key and room with wheelchair.

But when Henry and Eileen descend to the building world there are only 5 wheelchairs, i think, Joseph was able to escape from Walter's influence for a short time so they meet him below building world, in the place which is unreachable for Walter. i think in the hospital world he is trying to walk without wheelchair but he can't stand, and in that room in hospital Joseph is harmless until he leaves the room.

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 26 Apr 2009
Notes left: 444
Some of the victims you mentioned already appear has spirits for attacking Henry.

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))