Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 23 Oct 2017

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: My idea on Victims 7-8 Spoilers

Missing since: 01 Jul 2006
Notes left: 55
Last seen at: Hidden Inside the Toilet
The Victims seven and eight {billy and Miriam} Arent ghost because of there disembodiment. There
Bodys were cut limb from limb. For a Ghost they need their whole body to take it over again. But Billys and Miriam body were gone. So they couldnt take forms of Victims{ghost} So they joined their spirits to make a Diffrent Figure. So their Minds focused on the Sacrements. Thats why they trie to Kill Henry and Eilleen to stop the Ritual.

This is what i think so anyone correct me and Plz dont yell at me for being wrong i dont play SH4 often.

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 May 2006
Notes left: 652
Last seen at: San Luis Obispo, CA
Quote:
The Victims seven and eight {billy and Miriam} Arent ghost because of there disembodiment. There
Bodys were cut limb from limb. For a Ghost they need their whole body to take it over again.

From what I've heard so far (still on the first Water House world on SH4), I think the games only specifically state that Miriam was dismembered from limb to limb, due to Walter's hatred of women. Billy was struck with a single blow.

Could Billy have had his head lopped off? Perhaps. Could he have been sliced in half by one axe swing? Kinda far fetched, but maybe. However, we don't know this. So your theory only sorta counts for Miriam. It's an interesting theory nonetheless.

Last edited by swedish on 01 Jul 2006, edited 2 times in total.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Well Thank you for your post oh yeah and right Billy was only hit in the Back

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Actually, I think the fact that the two were siblings is the more likely reason they were manifested as the Twin monsters. However, that doesn't explain why there aren't just a single invincible ghost following you around.

Post subject:

swedish wrote:
Quote:
The Victims seven and eight {billy and Miriam} Arent ghost because of there disembodiment. There Bodys were cut limb from limb. For a Ghost they need their whole body to take it over again.

EDIT: Actually, I think the fact that the two were siblings is the more likely reason they were manifested as the Twin monsters. However, that doesn't explain why there aren't just a single invincible ghost following you around.

How about combine those: Billy and Miriam manifested as a twin monster because they were siblings, but theyre malformed because Miriams dismembered parts just got jammed onto Billy's complete body instead of being perfectly recreated.

Makes sense to me, anyone else think it's good?

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19398
Last seen at: #lfk
They were manifested as monsters because Walter felt guilt & remorse for killing them. And, as we know from the previous Silent Hill installments: monsters are manifestations of one's penitence & contrition.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

St. Thomas wrote:
They were manifested as monsters because Walter felt guilt & remorse for killing them. And, as we know from the previous Silent Hill installments: monsters are manifestations of one's penitence & contrition.

And there you go. That makes sense.

Does he actually express his guilt in Silent Hill 4, or is the newspaper clipping from Silent Hill 2 the only tell-tell sign? Just say yes or no.

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19398
Last seen at: #lfk
>Does he actually express his guilt in Silent Hill 4
No.

>is the newspaper clipping from Silent Hill 2 the only tell-tell sign?
No.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

So im Completely Wrong About the Thing i said.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 03 Sep 2005
Notes left: 9
why the ghosts keeps haunting the good guys???
They should haunt Walter I think :?

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

There Haunting Henry and Eileen to try and kill them which Walter needs to kill them with his own hands if they kill Eileen or Henry the 21 sacrements wont complete.

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Jun 2006
Notes left: 454
So in a weird way, the ghosts are also good-guys, eh? Just in a weird way. Cool, I'll have to hate them less. Not too much, mind you.

I remember hearing something that couples or siblings in Japanese mythology that are killed togetheri in sin or by extreme violence become ghosts, bound together by chains or rope and disfigured. Or something like that. That might be the inspiration.

But the Ghosts don't haunt Walter because

[spoiler]He carries the spirit of Valtiel in his body, thanks to the 21 sacrements. Or, at least this is how I understand it. That makes him a bigger dog in the Spirit World.[/spoiler]

"Abraham Lincon was born in a log cabin which he built with his own hands"
-Anonymous College Student.

"If the crib is on fire, you don't assume the baby is flame retardant."
-Al Gore

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 03 Nov 2005
Notes left: 171
Last seen at: Silent Hill
Yeah i sorta agree with your theory, but considering Billy wasn't sliced and diced Miriam and Billy were joined cause they were brother and sister.... plus Konami couldn't have ghosts of kids chasing after you trying to kill you or there would be people trying to ban it or something :roll:

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Jun 2006
Notes left: 279
Last seen at: Under One Of Andrew DeSalvo's Man Titties
.-Ape-Demon-. wrote:
So in a weird way, the ghosts are also good-guys, eh? Just in a weird way. Cool, I'll have to hate them less. Not too much, mind you.

I remember hearing something that couples or siblings in Japanese mythology that are killed togetheri in sin or by extreme violence become ghosts, bound together by chains or rope and disfigured. Or something like that. That might be the inspiration.

[spoiler]He carries the spirit of Valtiel in his body, thanks to the 21 sacrements. Or, at least this is how I understand it. That makes him a bigger dog in the Spirit World.[/spoiler]

I just understood it as being that it was his mind, and he could do what he wanted with it. Besides, he can be seen shooting monsters through the entire second half of the game, almost. I mean, if they aren't enemies, why would he kill them?

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 05 Oct 2003
Notes left: 182
Last seen at: The Land of Ooo
Barbed-Wire Avatar wrote:
swedish wrote:
Quote:
The Victims seven and eight {billy and Miriam} Arent ghost because of there disembodiment. There Bodys were cut limb from limb. For a Ghost they need their whole body to take it over again.

EDIT: Actually, I think the fact that the two were siblings is the more likely reason they were manifested as the Twin monsters. However, that doesn't explain why there aren't just a single invincible ghost following you around.

How about combine those: Billy and Miriam manifested as a twin monster because they were siblings, but theyre malformed because Miriams dismembered parts just got jammed onto Billy's complete body instead of being perfectly recreated.

Makes sense to me, anyone else think it's good?

I actually like this theory. Makes sense to me as well.

Subway Guard
 Post subject:

Missing since: 02 Aug 2005
Notes left: 1508
Last seen at: Colombia
MeatyDistraction wrote:
.-Ape-Demon-. wrote:

I just understood it as being that it was his mind, and he could do what he wanted with it. Besides, he can be seen shooting monsters through the entire second half of the game, almost. I mean, if they aren't enemies, why would he kill them?

Well, after all Walter still being a maniac serial killer so he can be fun killing the creatures... If all the monsters that attack henry and Eileen just are trying to impede the 21 sacraments ritual maybe Walter just mock of their "Useless pùrpose" and kill them...

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Re: My idea on Victims 7-8 Spoilers

Missing since: 17 Nov 2010
Notes left: 36
They are appear as monsters not ghosts (maybe you noticed), because they are children, therefore free of sin and corruption. They are mixed together, because they are siblings and they loved each other. Also they are appear in twisted form, because of their suspected multilation.