Most annoying haunting.

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Xigz
Hope House Careworker

Most annoying haunting.

Post by Xigz »

What hunting was REALLY annoying to you. The one that made it so you found it nearly imposible to go on with out killing it?

I would say the babies on the wall all the way, their right above your item chest (Which is wear my Holy candelas where.) And whenever you walk by in the living room, you take damage, I know I could have taken the kitchen, but Mr.Whiskers was in the refrigerator. :roll:
[b]I'm constant now, and useful too.
I know my eyes cannot see through.[/b]
Scottie_Neptune
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Scottie_Neptune »

all of them, but i must admit that some were pretty interesting to see
Always remeber....thought shalt not kill.....but hear this.......Fuck! That! Shit!
Xigz
Hope House Careworker

Post by Xigz »

Yeah, when I saw the clock and the windos I thought, "Great, lame and annoying" then I saw the cat in the refrigerator and I thought. "HOLY !@#$"
Scottie_Neptune
Cafe5to2 Waitress

i actually like the hauntings with the victim coming out of the wall, the kids shadow in the closet, the one with the picture of walter, the cat one, and the dead henry...those were pretty creepy
Always remeber....thought shalt not kill.....but hear this.......Fuck! That! Shit!
DDN
Just Passing Through

Post by DDN »

That stupid annoying Walter shadow. Everytime I wake up, I get damage. Annoying little kid....shadow.
Xigz
Hope House Careworker

Post by Xigz »

I have only seen one of them, and that's the cat, I liked the hunting's, they are quite cool. Did you ever get close enough to interact with a hunting? I opened the door with the cat one. I don't know if you can interact with other hunting's.

And is the kid in the closet unaviodable? The only closet is the one that's right next to your bed when you wake up.
Scottie_Neptune
Cafe5to2 Waitress

i dont really think you can interact with the hauntings, but i could be wrong....and yeah the shadow in the closet is pretty unavoidable, so its best to get rid of it asap
DDN
Just Passing Through

Post by DDN »

[/quote]And is the kid in the closet unaviodable? The only closet is the one that's right next to your bed when you wake up.[/quote]

you can't avoid the kid when you wake up. Just try to move away from it quicky as you can from it so your health don't drain. I suggest you get rid of it ASAP when you have a holy candle. that's what I use anyway.
Scottie_Neptune
Cafe5to2 Waitress

yeah and since you cant regenerate your health, each time you visit your room he'll just drain you out if ya dont get rid of it
Xigz
Hope House Careworker

Post by Xigz »

Can you get rid of them with the Medallion? I need to get them babies on the wall, my inventorys full and I need to get in my chest bad.

Also, to reduse huntings, don't store the rag doll. It makes huntings come faster if it's in the chest.

And once the huntings start to come, you don't regain health in your room anymore.
DDN
Just Passing Through

Post by DDN »

Xigz wrote:Can you get rid of them with the Medallion? I need to get them babies on the wall, my inventorys full and I need to get in my chest bad.

Also, to reduse huntings, don't store the rag doll. It makes huntings come faster if it's in the chest.
I don't think you can get rid of it with the medallion. didn't try so don't know. I got rid of the shadow and babies on the wall with a candle. And you can still go in your item box without getting hurt. Just open it from the side. Stand in the little hallway.
Scottie_Neptune
Cafe5to2 Waitress

as a matter of fact you can exorcise a haunting with the medallion, ive done it. just equip the saints medallion and stand in the effected area of the haunting for a minute and eventually it will go away...but keep in mind if your using a medallion it will break over time
emptimass
Subway Guard

Post by emptimass »

I second the fact that you can exorcises the hauntings with the Medallion.
It is true. No need to dispute as it would be futile.

I would have to say that the slippers walking across the floor was kind of
lame. Some of the other hauntings were a little on the weak side as well.
"No more soul to sell, 31 years and on my way to Hell".
FoxDie
Just Passing Through

Post by FoxDie »

You can get rid of the babies temporarilly using a candle then if you get the doll out of the chest then they wont come back but you have to keep the doll in you invatory. For me since I didnt take the doll, the most annoying haunting was the armchair and Walters Shadow
Everyone has killed an hour. Not casually or without thought but carefully: a premeditated murder of minutes.The violence comes from a combinations of giving up, and the resignation that getting past it is all you can accomplish. When at last it is over there is no evidence: no weapon, no blood, and no body. The only clue might be the shadow under your eyes or the line in the corner of your mouth indicating that something has been suffered, that in the privacy of your life you have lost something and the loss is to empty to share.
Waverer
Just Passing Through

Post by Waverer »

My 2 favorites were the "I'm always watching you..." thing. i stood there for minutes because i was creeped out. I never saw the Victim Henry outside of the peep hole wheni played but i saw a video of it. what is he mumbling? scary stuff
<.>
Xigz
Hope House Careworker

Post by Xigz »

Ha, I just saw Victim Henry today. I'm stuck on the last boss, I know I'm going to get the worst ending, I'm going to get crappy result's.
Ethos

Post by Ethos »

Peephole. Victim. Henry. I didn't have a candle or a medallion, so everytime I got near the door, it'd do that creepy red thing and that sound and therreee goes my life points.

While it was creepy, it was also really annoying after awhile, and I didn't even get it on my first time around. I still haven't seen the "I'm always watching you" or the person come through the wall yet..
nur_ein_tier
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by nur_ein_tier »

most annoying? anything at all that's near the hole when i don't have a candle or medallion, so i'm forced to take damage everytime i go by.

i liked the victim henry one.
ImageImage
Camhacks & stuff: SH1 | SH2 | SH3 | SH4 | SHSM | FaceBook | YouTube
idoless
Just Passing Through

Post by idoless »

The most annoying had to be little Walter's shadow in the closet. Everytime I woke up that damn #@&(@*&@**! took away my life. For the longest time too I couldn't figure out even WHERE the haunting was coming from, let alone place the stupid candle in the right spot! :shock: :oops: I wasted so many on that haunting. :x !!
[img]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j232/xidolessxv/Idoless.png[/img]
Mega props to oraski for this sig!
swedish
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by swedish »

You guys are lucky. 75% of my hauntings were just those boring spider web looking things on the wall, and the most interesting one I had was Generic Ghost trying to crawl out of my bedroom and living room walls.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/6124/maiwaifuit1.jpg[/img][/url]