The Subway, Maybe Henry could have escaped. (spoilers)

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Post by AuraTwilight »

Maybe. Shattered Memories seems like it's going to have this sort of effect to some extent.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
xanyleon
Just Passing Through

Post by xanyleon »

AuraTwilight wrote:Maybe. Shattered Memories seems like it's going to have this sort of effect to some extent.
Ooh that sounds interesting :)
I AM THE SANDWICH!!!
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I've seen this a lot on this topic over Henry dying early and some have mentioned a new Receiver of Wisdom, I know other things have been mentioned but I'm curious on this one detail, if Henry was to die than it would sort of be pointless wouldn't it? It took a couple months for someone to move in than 2 years to lock him in the apartment then 5 days to open the hole, plus the Sacraments Henry had seen die were specifically chosen for reasons special to Walter.
He is obsessed with seeing his Mother so spending all that time finding a new one wouldn't exactly play for him.
Which also makes me question: Why in the hell does he attack Henry and Eileen? Does he prevent their deaths from happening through it and it's just him getting some sick satisfaction out of a game of cat and mouse? Also maybe team Silent showing how much of a blood crazed lunatic he is.
I guess I should explain my questioning since I'm probably confusing people by now.
1) Wouldn't it be pointless to get a new Receiver
2) Reasoning for attacking them
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

2) Walter took sadistic pleasure when he was pursuing both, imo.
But another thing can come up: Eileen was supossed to die, then Walter would move to #21. Since Eileen didn't died Walter had to do it again, and what's a better way to do it? When she's with number 21 of course, 2 dead rabbits with only one blow.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

A new Receiver probably can't be found. Henry's already marked, and if someone else showed up, they already missed all the clues and murders they would need to see.

Walter only attacks Henry and Eileen when they're the only ones left. And he needs them dead, since they're Sacraments, obviously.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I've always seen the Keys at the end as a symbol that Henry's completed his task as the Receiver of Wisdom and can officially be killed as the last Sacrament so that's why its always confused me,I thought that they couldn't be killed yet XD
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.

AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Nah. He got the keys because he found the Truth, but Walter didn't really need him to get any keys. Eileen was already "killed" to some extent, so she's marked as a completed Sacrament, it seemed. Which is why he focuses on Henry.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Does that mean in all technicalities that if Henry was to die than the Eileen in the Hospital would die?

AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Obviously. You think she could fight off Walter while possessed, one-armed, half-dead, and half-blind? She didn't even fend him off the first time when she was perfectly fine.
simeonalo

Post by simeonalo »

Mister_Creazil wrote:Another thing, though, you can see the normal world outside the windows.
But why can't James just smash the windows and get out?
I know it's a game and you have to get to the end of it, but things like this make Henry seem a bit stupid.

James? o-o