We want YOU, Receiver...

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Walter didn't "split" until his visit to Silent Hill, which was when he killed Billy & Miriam Locane. There was only one Walter by the time Bobby & Thane were killed.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Folterung
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Folterung »

i always thought that walter was the nosy guy.....i have no idea tho who that is now
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/Eternal21121/folterungsigdv8.gif[/img]
Thanks XmaggotX
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

J.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Folterung
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Folterung »

^ who is J?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/Eternal21121/folterungsigdv8.gif[/img]
Thanks XmaggotX
B5160-R
Historical Society Historian

Post by B5160-R »

^ The former inhabitant of Henry's apartment - Joseph Schreiber.
[ Un-Space Exploration - UE photo blog ]
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

He's called the nosy guy because he's a reporter.. I don't think Walter would be considered nosy so much as a crazy serial killer.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Nicole
Just Passing Through

Post by Nicole »

Maybe since they died a sad death, they're pissed off. SinceHarry's really the only living thing around, they naturally go attack him. They wouldn't attack Walter, because he's a ghost too.
...in bed.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Henry, you mean.

And I'd argue that all the victims died sad deaths. The only difference about the Locanes was Walter expressed remorse.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Reciever_Of_Wisdom
Just Passing Through

Post by Reciever_Of_Wisdom »

Alright, so I heard you guys want me for something?

I'm kinda leaning twards the sad death reasoning, though I always figured the spirits were corrupted somehow, since they all died in the name of the ritual of the holy mother
[size=67][color=red]If you are a dreamer, come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin.[/color][/size]
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

I always thought that they were trying to kill Henry so that Walter doesn't get to complete his 21 Sacraments. Almost as if they were helping him.
If he were to die, then Walter would never be able to complete the 21 Sacraments. Well, actually he probably could. But still, too bad the game lets you restart where you last died. :wink:
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I love reading theories XD
Aside from that I'd like to throw in the fact of that when they attack Henry they reach and grab his heart,which all of them are without if I remember correctly the victims 16-19 do not do that (Cynthia munches but never exactly tries to grab it per se) this brings in the theory of Hungry Ghosts which in China and Japan they are extremely angry ghosts and to prevent attack you leave money and food especially for them because that's the only time they're able to eat and they're families are no longer around to take care of them.
So the ghosts in Walter's dimension have no hearts which could be the equivalent ^^

Does anyone else also notice that when you kill Walter when he first attacks you that when he dies face up he'll reach up and touch his neck? (the whole spoon of death to the neck thing.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

Think of Henry in the apartment... he never gets hungry. Why? Couse time doesn't flow there as it should.

While I agree that time probably is messed up in henry's apartment room, that sure is a silly example... Do any of the protagonist's ever really "get hungry"?
revalations 23:16
Somaphobe
Just Passing Through

Post by Somaphobe »

I am sorry, and I am sure that this is explained somewhere.
I looked around, couldn't find the explanation.
Earlier, you have referred to "categories" of enemies.. "guilt", etc.
What is this referring to? when do we see monsters attack Walter?
Is this explained anywhere?
Ab incunabulis, Aegri somnia.

www.myspace.com/somaphobe
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Well I think what their referencing to was Henry actually vocalizes that he should be hungry but isn't ^^
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Jonipoon
Subway Guard

Post by Jonipoon »

>So the ghosts in Walter's dimension have no hearts which could be the equivalent
Your theory doesn't make sense.

Victims number 12121 (Peter Walls) and 13121 (Sharon Blake) didn't get their hearts ripped out―still, they reach for Henry's heart.
I EAT GALAXIES FOR BREAKFAST.
Larson
Gravedigger

Post by Larson »

SHACKled89451 wrote:Do any of the protagonist's ever really "get hungry"?
carneeval wrote:Henry actually vocalizes that he should be hungry but isn't ^^
That's what James and Heather say too, I think..?
Mantorok Narokath Redgormor
SHACKled89451
Gravedigger

Post by SHACKled89451 »

Larson wrote:
SHACKled89451 wrote:Do any of the protagonist's ever really "get hungry"?
carneeval wrote:Henry actually vocalizes that he should be hungry but isn't ^^
That's what James and Heather say too, I think..?
Exactly, silly example. Henry expressing that he should be hungry but isn't shouldn't mean anything but what he said.
revalations 23:16
lumpo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by lumpo »

But don't you have to kill the sacraments in order? I mean if Henry died before say Cynthia, the whole list would be messed up. Well I don't know, someone explain.