Search Parties

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

DaneCrystane
Just Passing Through

Search Parties

Post by DaneCrystane »

I used the search and couldnt find anything on it so here is my question.

Did the cops search the CITY of silent hill for at least the bodies?

it just seemed to me like chris's interaction with the city was maybe a day and a half long so i doubt that they would search every building. i dont remeber anyone saying anything about searching the city either. (maybe the people stood up and wandered into the city and collapsed to the fumes somewhere in a building) plus in a small town, with uninterested cops, and a toxic atmosphere, how long do you guys think it would take them to search it all (even if they would?)
ravern
Gravedigger

Post by ravern »

i thought gucci said that they are looking for her. and that chris should go home. not because they stopped looking for her. for his safty realy. he couldn't spent that much time there anyway because of the fumes.
DaneCrystane
Just Passing Through

Post by DaneCrystane »

(to the everyones dead theory) maybe where the bodies went
ravern
Gravedigger

Post by ravern »

DaneCrystane wrote:(to the everyones dead theory) maybe where the bodies went
no idea what u just said then
DaneCrystane
Just Passing Through

Post by DaneCrystane »

you know how everyone is using "no bodies" as evidence for them being alive, i think they could have just moved to a diffrent part of the city before dying
ravern
Gravedigger

Post by ravern »

but they'v checked all the city aparantly after the fire started
DaneCrystane
Just Passing Through

Post by DaneCrystane »

the fire that happend in the 70s they checked, but not in the last few days for rose and cybil
ravern
Gravedigger

Post by ravern »

i don't think they checked it lke the instant the town caught fire. maybe a few days later perhapes. not sure. it doens't realy say. but when they say stuff like couldn't find bodies it does mean they done good search
DaneCrystane
Just Passing Through

Post by DaneCrystane »

*opens refridgerator door to hell* nope nothing werid *slams door, and slowly backs away* like that?
Justicar333
Just Passing Through

Post by Justicar333 »

Far as could tell, didn't seem like much of a search. Of what 4 cops counting guicci only he went up when it was apparent that Rose's husband wouldn't leave. Then they drove around town with a bullhorn. Meh, I'm going with the coverup idea. Think he knows something is up, and just writes off anyone that disapears in town, and tries to keep others from going to look for em.
DaneCrystane
Just Passing Through

Post by DaneCrystane »

maybe gucci called in a team of special officers from Masked Rodent City to search it out, called S.R.A.T.S, but they crashed in the night?
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

I doubt Gucci's going to look too hard. I don't know exactly how much of the nature of Silent Hill he understands but I think he knows it's probably just wiser not to stir things up with it.

Cay
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Justicar333 wrote:Far as could tell, didn't seem like much of a search. Of what 4 cops counting guicci only he went up when it was apparent that Rose's husband wouldn't leave. Then they drove around town with a bullhorn. Meh, I'm going with the coverup idea. Think he knows something is up, and just writes off anyone that disapears in town, and tries to keep others from going to look for em.
Maybe its not even a cover-up. Maybe the Taluca Cops are just really lazy.

Actually, I agree with what Cayman said. The whole movie led you to believe that Gucci knew a lot more about Silent Hill then he was showing Chris. I think Gucci had an idea of what was going on. He probably knew there was no way they were going to find Rose and Sharon, and it was probably better to leave Pandora's box unopened.
DaneCrystane
Just Passing Through

Post by DaneCrystane »

You know they prolly realy are lazy. "You big city folk" reminded me too much of when i was a kid, no one ever commited any crimes in my city (like 100 people) but the ONE TIME that someones house gets busted into, all the sheriff said was "looks like there was a robery". :(
Justicar333
Just Passing Through

Post by Justicar333 »

LOL

You could be right on about the cops just being lazy there. From what I've seen, they either blame whoever they happen to be talking to about it, or don't do much of anything. Which is exactly how it looked in the movie. 8)
DaneCrystane
Just Passing Through

Post by DaneCrystane »

*puts on a gas mask* Come on ravern, justicar, we are goin in our selves. I just wish they didnt seem so uninterested in finding them (to me anyway, some people believe in cover up)
Justicar333
Just Passing Through

Post by Justicar333 »

*dons my old vintage WWII gas mask* Lets go find us some missin girls. And some swag, gots to be some swag in this here abandoned mining town. :D I'll bring the smokes, you bring the spirits, other chaps got the ammo right?
DaneCrystane
Just Passing Through

Post by DaneCrystane »

oh crap, i bet this is why they will never find people in the city, they are to busy getting drunk and looking for free stuff, plus the guy with the ammo never shows up
Justicar333
Just Passing Through

Post by Justicar333 »

heh, could be onto something there. 8)