Complet soundtrack listing

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

There's nothing more to the song that what's in the game--and I'm 90% positive it's different from the film. I'm fairly certain I would've recognized it & put it in my list on page one.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

Really makes me want to dish out the .99 for the film..
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
jthomp1286
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by jthomp1286 »

I was kinda disappointed they couldn't stick Love Psalm in from SH2, that's my fav. by far. I also like Dance With The Night Wind was glad to see that one. I kept nudging my friend everytime I heard a new track from the game and told him the track and the game haha. At one point I completely got sucked into the movie and forgot about it, haha. Like when PH appeared, my eyes went wide O.O and my friend and I went, "There he is..." at the same time.

I own the OSTs for 1, 2 and 3. Bought 1 & 2 from an Anime site (legit of course) and 3, I got with the PC version. I'll still buy the movie soundtrack when it comes out, just to have the variations :).

:( Damn I want to see that movie again...
Under the burning sun I take a look around
Imagine if this all came down
Stained Purgatorial Alter

Post by Stained Purgatorial Alter »

St. Thomas wrote:There's nothing more to the song that what's in the game--and I'm 90% positive it's different from the film. I'm fairly certain I would've recognized it & put it in my list on page one.
Yeah, but in that scene there is a lot of screaming and stuff and you couldn't really hear it all that well. Now I haven't fought the Silent Hill 3 god in awhile, but it sounded like it.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Yeah, but I pay attention to these sorts of things.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Well, here I am, as ordered by some higher being mod (they wish).
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

You can drop the attitude, you know. I asked you nicely to search for the topic. Here it was, on the front page, with the answer to the question you posted. If that's what I get for being helpful... Also: don't assume as to what my intentions are, or how I regard myself, please. That's just silly.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

This is an excellent forum topic. I already bought all four SH soundtracks so I have the music, and I've been enjoying arranging the tracks used in the movie into a separate iTunes playlist for my personal enjoyment. Thank you to everyone that's taking part here!
gostoneph17
Just Passing Through

Re: Complet soundtrack listing

Post by gostoneph17 »

I have made a rip of the movie soundtrack (in progress), and I think it will be 55 tracks in total! If you want to see what I got so far, here's a playlist (I'm allowed to share a playlist right?): http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... re=mh_lolz.