The end boss

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Anonymous

The end boss

Post by Anonymous »

What is the creature that you stick the javlins into ? i always thought that it was the manifestation of the "mother", i never really gave it much thought untill now. any opinions ?
Yana
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by Yana »

I just figured it was the mother manifestation aswell. As its towards the end of the 21 Sacrements. But i am not really sure. :roll:
[url=http://iampaddy.com/spell/]Learn To Fucking Spell[/url]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

yay :D im pretty sure it is, because i dont know what else it could unless its a god or demon of some sort :?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It's "Walter Sullivan's true form." The only instance that you see God is after the fight, during the 21 Sacraments ending: God is born as room 312.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

no way i cant believe that, it being the mother makes more sense, plus u put the umbilical cord into it, and doesnt it say something about returning a piece of the mother to herself or something ? :? and also explain the normal walter running around then ! :P

also i though that death contraption in the pool of blood was really unnecessary :!:
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>no way i cant believe that
Too bad. Don't double-post.

From the Crimson Tome:

If thou would stop the Descent of the Devil, you must bury part of the Conjurer's mother's flesh within the Conjurer's true body.

Thou must also pierce the Conjurer's flesh with the 8 spears...

So, yeah: Too bad.

>also explain the normal walter running around then !
That's not the normal Walter--that's the ghost-Walter you've encountered throughout the second half of the game.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Silent Milance
Just Passing Through

Post by Silent Milance »

Normal Walter.... :) :D
You've seen that horrible world, as well...
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Basically, it's Walter's true physical form returning to his mother (that mother being room 302 - note the umbilical cords coming from it's body and going up to where you just jumped down from the room). It's basically Walter's body that you find hung up on the cross after being dragged into ghost Walter's makeshift womb. With the room becoming a manifestation of the god, it's not too suprising that Walter's body goes into some psychotic transformation, at least as far as Henry can see.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

oh mooses ! its makes so much sense now, thanks for clearing that up St. Thomas ! i think i feel almost complete now, apart from 1 thing, which part in the 21 sacraments did walter complete by killing himself ? sorry im a bit poo on SH4 :oops:
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Walter killed himself ten years before Silent Hill 4 occurs--and a few months before Silent Hill 2. He's victim #11, after all.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

but what the role of the 11th victim according to the 21 sacraments?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

You could always look around for the answers--or play the game. It's thoroughly explained by Joseph & the texts Henry finds on his journey.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

ok i sure will ! :) i always thought Joseph was incredibly creepy, i wonder what the ideas around his apparence arte like, cheers st thomas
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

So you see the god in the bad ending? what does it look like?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It looks like the fourth post in this topic.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

i always thought the bad ending, was simply young/inocent walter in the room, i cant remember a physical God present. or was there ? :shock:
Chrism~
Hope House Careworker

Post by Chrism~ »

Thanks for making this clear St Thomas, it was starting to bug me for a long time.

The only thing that buggs me now is that I never found out where Walter's mum was, he believes that the room is his mother. But unless I got something wrong she was killed in the room, I haven't played the game in a while and I played it over a long break period so I really have no clue about that. Please clarify for me :|
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>I never found out where Walter's mum was
Neither did Walter. Neither did anyone of us.

>unless I got something wrong she was killed in the room
Unlikely. The Mother and Father fled immediately after Walter's birth.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
heavensnightsh
Historical Society Historian

Post by heavensnightsh »

I was surprised to learn that the form at the end was Walter. I learned after I purchased the walkthrough. It even came with a picture of him (disturbing though lol)
[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/dbmhpc.gif[/img]
(o ) ( 0)[size=75]WOOO!|[url=http://www.silenthillheaven.com/wiki]Silent Hill Wiki[/url]|[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/tray.gif[/img]"What the hell is it?"[/size]
( ) ­ [size=75]I wanna thank you for this chance to be [color=teal]angels[/color] [/size]
[img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/Pokemon.gif[/img][img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/HarryPotter-2.gif[/img][img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s278/razrguy/LGDare.gif[/img] Thank you Harrys_Girl for the Drawing Block!
[size=59][I am currently permitted to display a larger avatar thanks to my status as a supporter of SHHF][/size]
AdjectiveRyan
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by AdjectiveRyan »

heavensnightsh wrote:I was surprised to learn that the form at the end was Walter. I learned after I purchased the walkthrough. It even came with a picture of him (disturbing though lol)
I could tell that the form was walter seeing as you had to insert the ambilical cord into it before you could stick the spears into it. I have to say that it took me quite some time to realize that I had to put the cord into it before I started sticking the spears in though...so long in fact that eileen had already stepped into the water before I put it in. poor, poor eileen.