when are you going to see silent hill?

Discuss the original 2006 movie.

Moderator: Moderators

December Man
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by December Man »

Gonna watch it today. The very first time :D Ooh, I'm excited.
[img]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/5149/smallershsig8jd.jpg[/img]
Santiago14000
Just Passing Through

Post by Santiago14000 »

December Man wrote:Gonna watch it today. The very first time :D Ooh, I'm excited.
And you should be :) , cos' It's a very, very exicting scene. Be caferul when you see the "toilet scene" :twisted:
"Diane, it struck me again earlier this morning. There are two things that continue to trouble me, and I'm speaking now not only as an agent of the Bureau, but also as a human being. What really went on between Marilyn Monroe and the Kennedys? And who really pulled the trigger on JFK?"
jsunderland67
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by jsunderland67 »

Lol. yeah, the bothrooom scene. The first time I saw that scene and saw how downright just f*ckin creepy it was, I actually thought to myself shockingly, "I play this game", lol. Along with the fact of my heart racing and mind going crazy with just how, what the f*ck, it was, lol.
Only the Dark One opens and closes the door to Silent Hill.
Santiago14000
Just Passing Through

Post by Santiago14000 »

jsunderland67 wrote:Lol. yeah, the bothrooom scene. The first time I saw that scene and saw how downright just f*ckin creepy it was, I actually thought to myself shockingly, "I play this game", lol. Along with the fact of my heart racing and mind going crazy with just how, what the f*ck, it was, lol.
:) this scene is really good and frightening. and this statement on the wall....that was agreat idea and realisation...
"Diane, it struck me again earlier this morning. There are two things that continue to trouble me, and I'm speaking now not only as an agent of the Bureau, but also as a human being. What really went on between Marilyn Monroe and the Kennedys? And who really pulled the trigger on JFK?"
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Dude's I have to wait till the 31st of August till Silent Hill comes out here in Australia. I'm counting down the days.
dan abnormal
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by dan abnormal »

The_dark_one wrote:Dude's I have to wait till the 31st of August till Silent Hill comes out here in Australia. I'm counting down the days.
Wow, that's a long time it's been out on DVD for quite a while here in England