What would've happened to Angela if

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

B5160-R
Historical Society Historian

Post by B5160-R »

Read between the lines; it's all there. In fact, she pretty much tells him in the labyrinth
[ Un-Space Exploration - UE photo blog ]
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

There was no fire. Houses burn. Bodies burn. Wallets burn. The newspaper would have mentioned if the house were set ablaze.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

You misunderstand. The fire that hypothetically killed Angela's mother and brother could've been when she was really little. They may have lived somewhere else for all we know.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
disappeared
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by disappeared »

>The fire that hypothetically killed Angela's mother and brother could've been when she was really little. They may have lived somewhere else for all we know.

There's no evidence to suggest anything of that sort. Had a fire like that taken place, it would have been documented somewhere.

"For me, it's always like this."

The staircase of fire was to show that what she saw was a life of torment, and that she had accepted her fate.
Last edited by disappeared on 26 Aug 2006, edited 2 times in total.
-----------------------------------------------------
"If destiny interferes with reality, one
man's determination may merely be what
is determined by his fate."
-----------------------------------------------------
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Except that Angela is most likely responsible for her brother's death. "Mama? Mama? ... You're the only left. Maybe then... maybe then I can rest." If Mama's "the only one left," and she killed her Father, Thomas, that means her Brother was killed too, like Thomas.

The fire is representative of hell: Angela's in a literal hell.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

It doesn't mean she killed her brother. He could've just died of some other cause.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Watchdog

Post by Watchdog »

Like what?

He didn't die in some old house fire that you made up.
BloodRedLion
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by BloodRedLion »

True, but you can't just assume that she killed her brother. What reason would she have? He didn't save her from her father? If that's the case, then you could just say that she also killer her mother for not stopping what was going on.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Bingo. Not only that, her mother BLAMED Angela for what happened. I'd kind of want to kill any person who told me I deserved to be raped and beaten.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
BloodRedLion
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by BloodRedLion »

Hmm..so she did kill her mother? And her brother? :shrug: Silly me.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

"Now you're the only one left."

Father's dead. Brother's dead. She wants her Mother dead.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

I don't think she killed them outside of her nightmare in Silent Hill. 00000 and I had a discussion about this a year or so ago, and he explained it to me. I can't remember the details of it but, well, Angela doesn't mistake James as her mom in the stairway scene for no reason.. Nor does she say, "You're the only one left. Maybe then.. maybe then I can rest" without a good cause, either.
Evil_Someone
Just Passing Through

Post by Evil_Someone »

Nah he would kill her(revange) :?
Silence, don't speak or you'll be taken to Hill Of Death

[spoiler]you will kill Eddie[/spoiler]
You deserve to die too James!!!!!!!!!
Caffreys84
Just Passing Through

Post by Caffreys84 »

I know its in a previous topic too but if anyone missed it I always had a little theory that maybe Angela accidentally set the Hotel on fire with her mother and brother still inside at some point? Sorry if it sounds a bit daft!
Pontefract Collieries AFC, Grimsby Town FC, and Halifax RLFC for life!
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

There's nothing to suggest Angela visited the hotel.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

"I know its in a previous topic too but if anyone missed it I always had a little theory that maybe Angela accidentally set the Hotel on fire with her mother and brother still inside at some point? Sorry if it sounds a bit daft!"

How would she have the means to set a building as large as Lakeview Hotel on fire without having an arsenal of arsonists, perhaps a good stock of Molotov cocktails, and flamethrowers at her disposal? I'm not trying to make you feel like a git or anything, it just seems so illogical.

The fire on the staircase, I M H O, is pretty much her own personal hell. I don't know if she sees the interior of every building as such, or just that particular part of the hotel--her statement seems to point to the former...--but I'd imagine being in a town where you run into the people who are responsible for every pain your life & heart, coupled with a constant blaze, would be nothing short of Stygian. Angela isn't exactly the most stable character, yes, but I don't peg her as being a firestarter.
Caffreys84
Just Passing Through

Post by Caffreys84 »

Don't worry I usually feel like a git lol!! I just thought maybe she set it on fire but accidentally that's all. I'm just wondering what happened in the Hotel that set the whole thing on fire, the only reason I summed Angela up into it was when you see her with the flames at the end, though I am aware it is 'always like this' for her. I just thought maybe she was punished for that whole episode too if she actually did do it mind. Although probably not but just a little theory thats all, not good at making them so far am I??!!
Pontefract Collieries AFC, Grimsby Town FC, and Halifax RLFC for life!
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>I'm just wondering what happened in the Hotel that set the whole thing on fire
A space heater named Johnny. He's one hot guy.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
LSnow06
Just Passing Through

Post by LSnow06 »

I believe the Monster/Father raped Angela, not kill her. Look at the room:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
There are several holes in the wall with what looks like pistons pumping in and out. The whole room screamed of rape, constant, brutal, rhythmical. Something that could go on forever.
I think she calls out for her mother because abusive fathers don't usually limit their attention to the children alone, and now that daddy dearest is dead Angela and her mother can finally find peace. Once she gets past the guilt.
“...Where Angels Sleep in Endless Dark”
laidtorest666
Just Passing Through

Post by laidtorest666 »

actually i really dont think she would see monsters
if you realize everyone saw something different
like eddie just saw people makin fun of him
and i dont think that laura even saw anything