valtiel ?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>Pyramid Head has the SAME TATOO...
No it doesn't. The red pyramid things tattoo's are entirely different from the Virun VII Crest, as you can see:

This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

00000 wrote:Valtiel is Xuchilbara, the red god.

valtiel is not xuchilbara, nor xuchilpaba he is the valet of god and so on.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

So how does that exclude him from being Xuchilpaba/bara?

Valtiel=Xuchilbara=Valet of God
lain of the wired
Historical Society Historian
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

I'm assuming you have some brilliant and most detailed theory that will back up this statement, yes?
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
jthomp1286
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by jthomp1286 »

lain of the wired wrote:
I'm assuming you have some brilliant and most detailed theory that will back up this statement, yes?
Yes, I'm dying to see this one as well.

Because...
00000 wrote:Valtiel is Xuchilbara, the red god.
Is pretty much something were told outright if I'm not mistaken.
Under the burning sun I take a look around
Imagine if this all came down
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

It isn't stated "outright," but it's pretty obvious once you do the research.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
Valtiel101
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Valtiel101 »

Valtiel......... is cool 8) 8) 8)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/fass007/Valtiel101.jpg[/img]
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Spamming........is bad.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
jthomp1286
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by jthomp1286 »

It is... only, you're doing the exact same thing. So let's get back on topic, shall we?
Under the burning sun I take a look around
Imagine if this all came down
Krysta
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Krysta »

Valtiel101 wrote:Valtiel......... is cool 8) 8) 8)
honestly Valtiel is soso regardless what role he is playing in this game, he isnt cool. PH was more conviencing and have become a legend. Valtiel is dull
lain of the wired
Location: Is this not Eorzea? Where the hell was that exit...?

Post by lain of the wired »

First off, that is an opinion, and it is your opinion, not mine.
Secondly, Valtiel appears to actually have much more to do with the series than PH, who makes his few, brief appearances and then is heard no more, so technically, Valtiel's probably more deserving of adoration than PH, seeing as how, y'know, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have had a series to begin with.
And finally... well, to be frank, this isn't a thread asking if you like him or not. It's asking for factual information about him, to the best extent we can provide. Whether you like him or not seems fairly irrelevant.
You'll be missed. You were missed. I am missing you.
Jason_Grey
Just Passing Through

Post by Jason_Grey »

I'm sorry to bump this back up, but I have few questions on this guy. I hope it won't count as spam, I'm just trying to learn...
Anyway, does Valtiel ever say anything in the game? Or, barring that, did he ever make any grunting noises or such? I'd find it odd if he never made a sound, since I'd imagine it would take at least SOME effort to turn those valves... Meh, it probably means nothing!

And the seal on his arms... I don't know much about the seal of Metatron, but I remember someone mentioning translating what the seal says. Has there been any progress on that?

And why on Earth does he cover the God's face at the end? I decided to be lame and watch someone play the game on youtube before I get it so I'll know what I'm getting into, and I have a couple of other questions about what I saw that I'll ask later, another time, another thread kind of later. It really made no sense to me, but the closest I suspected was that he was so digusted by God's appearance that he just didn't want to look at it... Again, probably wrong, but that was my first thought!

And, to conclude my nonsense questions: Valtiel brings Heather back to life when she dies, right? How does he do this? Or is this never explained?

I don't know, I'm just rambling about things I don't know enough about. I'll shut up now.
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

>Anyway, does Valtiel ever say anything in the game? Or, barring that, did he ever make any grunting noises or such?

No and no.

>And why on Earth does he cover the God's face at the end? I decided to be lame and watch someone play the game on youtube before I get it so I'll know what I'm getting into, and I have a couple of other questions about what I saw that I'll ask later, another time, another thread kind of later. It really made no sense to me, but the closest I suspected was that he was so digusted by God's appearance that he just didn't want to look at it... Again, probably wrong, but that was my first thought!

I think it's part of the ritual - whenever the God stands up when you fight her, I'm pretty sure her head is encased in that thing. Maybe it's sort of to stabilize her since she is pretty much a newborn.

>And, to conclude my nonsense questions: Valtiel brings Heather back to life when she dies, right? How does he do this? Or is this never explained?

Well as the Valet of God I'm pretty sure that gives you mystical powers.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

I'm sorry to bump this back up, but I have few questions on this guy. I hope it won't count as spam, I'm just trying to learn...
Anyway, does Valtiel ever say anything in the game? Or, barring that, did he ever make any grunting noises or such? I'd find it odd if he never made a sound, since I'd imagine it would take at least SOME effort to turn those valves... Meh, it probably means nothing!
Not a peep.
And why on Earth does he cover the God's face at the end? I decided to be lame and watch someone play the game on youtube before I get it so I'll know what I'm getting into, and I have a couple of other questions about what I saw that I'll ask later, another time, another thread kind of later. It really made no sense to me, but the closest I suspected was that he was so digusted by God's appearance that he just didn't want to look at it... Again, probably wrong, but that was my first thought!
God wasn't born right, underdeveloped and still sort've fetal and whatnot, probably because Claudia isn't the right mother.
And, to conclude my nonsense questions: Valtiel brings Heather back to life when she dies, right? How does he do this? Or is this never explained?
Well, Valtiel IS an angel/demi-god thing.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Jonipoon
Subway Guard

Post by Jonipoon »

>Well as the Valet of God I'm pretty sure that gives you mystical powers.
Mystical powers indeed, such as the oppurtunity to peep right into Heathers privacy. . .

>And the seal on his arms... I don't know much about the seal of Metatron, but I remember someone mentioning translating what the seal says. Has there been any progress on that?

http://silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8962
I EAT GALAXIES FOR BREAKFAST.
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

A year later, yes, however I wanted to not only post a link to this epically significant thread but also to retract an earlier statement: Valtiel is not the red god Xuchilbara.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
silenthillking
Just Passing Through

Re: valtiel ?

Post by silenthillking »

A thing no onces ever though of is valtiel could be heather anger vented into a monster
it`a also odd his role on interacting with over monsters is not like p head in silent hill 2
it`s a role of killing them another reason my theory works.
SHF

Re:

Post by SHF »

The Adversary wrote:A year later, yes, however I wanted to not only post a link to this epically significant thread but also to retract an earlier statement: Valtiel is not the red god Xuchilbara.
God created beings to lead people in obedience to her.

The red God Xuchlibara
The yellow God Lobsil Vith
Many Gods and Angels
^

Xuchilbara and Lobsel Vith were created to lead people in obedience to her ( god)

There is no indication of Valtiel leading people to obey god. He pretty much is the Guardian that watches over Heather ( mother of god) to make sure the god inside her is born.
So therefore, Valtiel is neither the Red God or Yellow god.
[img]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee419/silentfog/signature.jpg[/img]
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

A thing no onces ever though of is valtiel could be heather anger vented into a monster
it`a also odd his role on interacting with over monsters is not like p head in silent hill 2
It doesn't work. What "anger" haves to do with Valtiel? Where are your proofs?

Valtiel is an angel (not a "normal" monster), an agent of God.
He "recycles" living beings, monsters, or whatever that dies in the Otherworld. He resurrects even Heather.
And his main purpose is to watch and "protect" Heather 'til God is born. He prepares the whole thing, you know.
silenthillking
Just Passing Through

Post by silenthillking »

Mephisto wrote:
It doesn't work. What "anger" haves to do with Valtiel? Where are your proofs?

Valtiel is an angel (not a "normal" monster), an agent of God.
He "recycles" living beings, monsters, or whatever that dies in the Otherworld. He resurrects even Heather.
And his main purpose is to watch and "protect" Heather 'til God is born. He prepares the whole thing, you know.

it`s a theory i though it`s like the same with pyramid head and james the
way james created pyramid head to act as a punisher for what he has done.

With heather i though she created valtiel to fight of over monsters.