cat in the cage

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

suffring of moo
Just Passing Through

cat in the cage

Post by suffring of moo »

sorry for my english :?( help me ) :roll: , i played silent hill befor , whene i put the cat in the cage and come back noting happen but today whene i put the cat and went back to the seme room i fond the all room is missy everything change its the frist time is there anyting wrong i did and way , and sorry again about my english :D
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

What cat?

If you're talking about the pet shop, no, you didn't do anything wrong.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
HammeringInMyHead

Post by HammeringInMyHead »

It's supossed to be that way, you have to put all the four items back to the right places:
the stuffed cat, the volleyball, the birthday candles, and the billiard ball.
Dee
Just Passing Through

Post by Dee »

You read the newspaper, shame on you :P! You didn't do anything wrong, the news paper is what triggers the utter chaos, and you didn't put it there, so no worries :). By the way, does the stuffed cat have any other significance other than representing the animals in the shop? Like relating to little Walter (kids and their stuffies) somehow?
"...the real world..." - Henry
HammeringInMyHead

Post by HammeringInMyHead »

^ I belive so:

«1978 : Walter Sullivan visits Steve Garland at Garland’s pet shop, and wounds an important pet kitten»

In this thread.
themudgopher
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by themudgopher »

I found that lame. He just strolls in, "wounds an important pet kitten" and strolls back out. How did he wound it, how was it important, and why did they let him go?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/themudgopher/sig.jpg[/img]
emptimass
Subway Guard

Post by emptimass »

Why was this even iinstalled in the first place? I always thought it to be a weak link to nothing at best and possibly the result of a lack of material on Team Silent's part.
"No more soul to sell, 31 years and on my way to Hell".
The Shade
Just Passing Through

Post by The Shade »

Well Steve Garland had gotten very angry with Walter when he accidently wounded the kitten, pretty much chased him out and told him not to come back...so yea....the kitten probably was a catalyst for something that represented that character...