Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 08 Dec 2019

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject: I get some error message when I post in the topics.

Missing since: 08 Apr 2008
Notes left: 3073
Last seen at: Wisconsin
This is weird. I've never seen this before. Everytime I post something, this message comes up on the top of the page.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
It's not really annoying, but it's kinda scary. I don't want to lose what I've written.
I promise that i'm not trying to hack. It kinda looks like some hex coding. Idk what all that means. Hex probably isn't even the right word. Lol!!

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Missing since: 02 May 2006
Notes left: 2703
Last seen at: UK
Maja said she's put this error on hold at the minute because it's not preventing any primary functions in the Bugs, Glitches and Issues Sticky topic, she also said she's not entirely sure how to fix it. I'm sure it's this error anyway, if it's not it's almost exact.

Rosewater Park Attendant
 Post subject:

Missing since: 04 Feb 2007
Notes left: 1367
:shock: Wow, I see what you mean.

I just went to edit a post of mine. It said you couldn't post so soon, so I went back, waited, then tried again. It said the whole, "you earned __ for the post...", but above it was that same error. Then it went back to the thread like nothing happened. Kind of scared me for a second there. O_O

Addition: aw, what the hell? Angel, does that come up when you edit a post? 'Cause I wanted to add something to what I just wrote, and that error came up again. Am I doing something wrong? It seems to come up whenever I edit a post.

Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Apr 2008
Notes left: 3073
Last seen at: Wisconsin
^^Yess!! It even comes up when I edit the posts. :(
Try copying before you send it in because I lost a really long post that I was going to put in the movie review section.
It's so weird. I felt bad and got scared because I thought I was going to be banned from the website for hacking or something. Lol! I'm such a dork.

Quote:
Maja said she's put this error on hold at the minute because it's not preventing any primary functions in the Bugs, Glitches and Issues Sticky topic, she also said she's not entirely sure how to fix it. I'm sure it's this error anyway, if it's not it's almost exact.

Okay. Thank you!!
I hope everything works out and is fixable.

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Missing since: 11 Mar 2006
Notes left: 684
Last seen at: The Inferno
I had the same problem, It wont do anything to your posts. Anyhow, it's still a pain seeing error messages, they bring back painful memories. :evil:

BTW, you should check your email. :D

Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
There's a thread Stickied at the top of the page for Bugs, Glitches and Issues of this nature. In fact, the answer provided in this topic was provided first in that one. Please be more careful before you make new topics. Thanks.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]