Have you ever seen these?

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Arsonist
Hope House Careworker

Post by Arsonist »

Who else thought her voice from SH1 soooo didn't suit her? She sounded about 20 years too old for what she looked like.
Kind of. The voice was really old-sounding, but I think that’s what they were aiming for, they wanted to give her a crazy-old-hag vibe, I believe.

The actress did a good job I think, even though the voice didn’t fit. Her acting was over-dramatic at times, imbalanced and evil, just like Dahlia should sound IMO.
This is what happened.
Wow, you did an awesome job Eileen!

She looks so cute and innocent :lol: . I think there’s a photo of Dahlia in Alessa’s bedroom in SH3, it’s too small to make out her face, but she seems to have a serious, strict expression and her veil on her head... I also think her hair is black... It could be just artwork from SH1 though.
SenorKaffee
Just Passing Through

Post by SenorKaffee »

Interesting pictures - they look like in-game models rendered in higher resolution. And they are the superior PSP models. :D

Young Dahlia is a very interesting Photoshop experiment - I'd never have thought of using the usual beautyfication procedure on a 3d model.