Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Post by Whitney »

Hi Everyone!

I didn't see a thread like this anywhere...

What do you guys have in your Silent Hill collections????

I'm a crazy Silent Hill collector myself and I was wondering if anyone else was? I've seen a lot of Resident Evil/ Biohazard collectors but not many Silent Hill collectors online... I assume it's because Silent Hill doesn't have as a lot of cool merchandise like Resident Evil! As for me I didn't start seriously collecting Silent Hill merchandise (besides games and soundtracks) until around 2004 when I realized there were other collectibles available!

Here are some pictures of my collection as of yesterday (04/25/2009). Wow looking at it in a pile makes me realize how much I really have! :oops: Questions and comments are welcome!

Here are some closeups and more descriptions!

ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by Whitney on 26 May 2010, edited 1 time in total.
My Websites!
Image Image Image
angelofROOM302
Historical Society Historian

Post by angelofROOM302 »

OMG mega fan!
I LOVE your collection! :cry:

All of my stuff is so amateur.
I have all of the soundtracks, 2 for Silent Hill 4, all games, Origins for PS2 and PSP, all strategy guides except for the first one, the movie, Like No posters except for the movie which I haven't even put up yet because I don't have any space for my walls.
I also have some really random rare game code PS2 thing that works for Silent Hill 3, but it's in PAL so I can't use it at all. Not sure why I am still holding on to that.

I feel like a bad fan. Lol.
You know that poster for the originial Silent Hill game? I would kill to have one of those! Where did you get it from? :)
I really want a poster for Silent Hill 4 too.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

I only have SH2, SH3, SH4 and Origins games, some drawings of monsters and 2 or 3 magazines about News on Silent Hill 2 and 3 :lol:

By the way, nice pictures Whitney! ;)
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Your collection looks AMAZING spread out like that, Whitney!

Am still soooo jealous of your SH2 radio. *covets*

I'm waiting on some stuff to ship from Japan and then add my picture here, too. ;) (Because if I post it without the new stuff, my collection will look like shit next to yours!!)
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

angelofROOM302 wrote:OMG mega fan!
I LOVE your collection! :cry:

All of my stuff is so amateur.
I have all of the soundtracks, 2 for Silent Hill 4, all games, Origins for PS2 and PSP, all strategy guides except for the first one, the movie, Like No posters except for the movie which I haven't even put up yet because I don't have any space for my walls.
I also have some really random rare game code PS2 thing that works for Silent Hill 3, but it's in PAL so I can't use it at all. Not sure why I am still holding on to that.

I feel like a bad fan. Lol.
You know that poster for the originial Silent Hill game? I would kill to have one of those! Where did you get it from? :)
I really want a poster for Silent Hill 4 too.
Thanks!!

You aren't a bad fan! My collection grew over the last 10 years! I check ebay and rinkya.com a lot for Silent Hill items and I've just been really lucky!

Which Silent Hill 1 poster? I got all my Silent Hill posters from ebay so check there often! There's an auction for a US Retail SH1 poster on ebay for only $10 with free shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SILENT-HILL-KONAMI- ... dZViewItem

I've seen the EGM one up for auction a couple weeks back, so they do pop up often!

What's the rare game code? Does it unlock something special?

Mephisto wrote:I only have SH2, SH3, SH4 and Origins games, some drawings of monsters and 2 or 3 magazines about News on Silent Hill 2 and 3 :laughing:

By the way, nice pictures Whitney! :wink:
Thank you! Drawings of monsters? Do you mean you have character art? That's awesome! I would love to see pictures!
Vixx wrote:our collection looks AMAZING spread out like that, Whitney!

Am still soooo jealous of your SH2 radio. *covets*

I'm waiting on some stuff to ship from Japan and then add my picture here, too. :wink: (Because if I post it without the new stuff, my collection will look like shit next to yours!!)
Thanks Vixx! It took a bit to get it set up for a photograph lol. I'm actually still waiting on a couple little things (my sh charms, sealed SH2-3 and SH1 Prima guide) but I was too impatient and went ahead and took a picture anyway! And hush! Your collection looks just as cool as mine! I love all the unique one of a kind items you have :D
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Loveless_Dogg

Post by Loveless_Dogg »

Good a topic that rubs in my face just how pathetic I am as a silent Hill fan! j/k

Seriously, I'll see what I can do about my collection. It's not that big anymore. v_v
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Thanks!!

You aren't a bad fan! My collection grew over the last 10 years! I check ebay and rinkya.com a lot for Silent Hill items and I've just been really lucky!

Which Silent Hill 1 poster? I got all my Silent Hill posters from ebay so check there often! There's an auction for a US Retail SH1 poster on ebay for only $10 with free shipping:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SILENT-HILL-KONAMI- ... dZViewItem

I've seen the EGM one up for auction a couple weeks back, so they do pop up often!

What's the rare game code? Does it unlock something special?
Omgggggg, thank you for that link! :mrgreen:
That's the one I'm talking about!
I am going to bid so nobody try to beat me. Lol.
And Rinkya.com. I've never heard of that one and I will surely look it up. :mrgreen:

Okay, let me get the box.
It's called Action Replay Ultimate Codes for use with Silent Hill 3. It says it will unlock infinite ammo, all items, infinite health and all weapons. Idk how to use it, because I don't think my PS2 can read it. I got it when I bought Silent Hill 3 off of ebay and the guy just gave it to me.
griffithsguy322
Just Passing Through

Post by griffithsguy322 »

I LOVE THAT MUG!! haha. did you get that on Ebay?
I always seem to find myself in the middle of women, violence and conflict....god i hate conflict.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Loveless_Dogg wrote: Good a topic that rubs in my face just how pathetic I am as a silent Hill fan! j/k

Seriously, I'll see what I can do about my collection. It's not that big anymore. v_v
Yes please take pictures, I would love to see it!
angelofROOM302 wrote: Omgggggg, thank you for that link! :mrgreen:

That's the one I'm talking about!
I am going to bid so nobody try to beat me. Lol.
And Rinkya.com. I've never heard of that one and I will surely look it up. :mrgreen:

Okay, let me get the box.
It's called Action Replay Ultimate Codes for use with Silent Hill 3. It says it will unlock infinite ammo, all items, infinite health and all weapons. Idk how to use it, because I don't think my PS2 can read it. I got it when I bought Silent Hill 3 off of ebay and the guy just gave it to me.
YAY! I'm glad the was the one you wanted!!! I've never heard of the action replay stuff before, thanks for the info :D
griffithsguy322 wrote:I LOVE THAT MUG!! haha. did you get that on Ebay?
Nope it was a gift! But I have seen the mug up for auction on the the uk ebay!
My Websites!
Image Image Image
angelofROOM302

Post by angelofROOM302 »

Hehe, you are welcome for that information. I'm guessing that it's a pretty rare item.

Yay! I bought the poster. 8)
Now my Silent Hill collection can start growing. You have inspired me to collect more stuff.
Maybe it will even catch up/surpass my Hilary Duff and Banjo Kazooie collections! :mrgreen:
nicole84
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by nicole84 »

Wow! Talk about a die hard fan! When it comes to SH collectibles [apart from all the games (SH1,2,3,4,origins and homecoming) and all the soundtracks(1,2,3,4,0 and homecoming)], I only have a PH T-shirt and the nurse little wallet they were sending along with SH0 soundtrack. Where did you get the PH, Robbie and the nurse statues? Really cool!
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

nicole84 wrote:Where did you get the PH, Robbie and the nurse statues?
The PH figure is/was a model kit from the Japanese company http://hellpainter.com, part of their Night Mare Models line of horror figures. Here's the link to their gallery page for it and an Abstract Daddy figure that they've apparently made as well, though I've never seen it for sale anywhere.

http://hellpainter.com/z-wf2008summer-2-1.htm
http://hellpainter.com/z-wf2008summer-2-2.htm

I think the nurse statue was also made by them, though they don't have a gallery page for it. I saw both of these figures auctioned on eBay last month, I assume you are the one who won them Whitney?

Or did you acquire them by some other means elsewhere perhaps?
Follow me on: deviantART | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Yeah, the nurse is also a Night Mare Model. :)
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

angelofROOM302 wrote:Hehe, you are welcome for that information. I'm guessing that it's a pretty rare item.

Yay! I bought the poster. 8)
Now my Silent Hill collection can start growing. You have inspired me to collect more stuff.
Maybe it will even catch up/surpass my Hilary Duff and Banjo Kazooie collections! :mrgreen:
Awesome I'm glad I was able to inspire you! Don't forget to post pictures :D
nicole84 wrote: Where did you get the PH, Robbie and the nurse statues? Really cool!
Silent Evil wrote:The PH figure is/was a model kit from the Japanese company http://hellpainter.com, part of their Night Mare Models line of horror figures. Here's the link to their gallery page for it and an Abstract Daddy figure that they've apparently made as well, though I've never seen it for sale anywhere.

http://hellpainter.com/z-wf2008summer-2-1.htm
http://hellpainter.com/z-wf2008summer-2-2.htm

I think the nurse statue was also made by them, though they don't have a gallery page for it. I saw both of these figures auctioned on eBay last month, I assume you are the one who won them Whitney?

Or did you acquire them by some other means elsewhere perhaps?
Yep! I won both on ebay back in March! I never thought I would be able to own either considering their low production count and only being sold at model conventions in Japan. Both Pyramid Head and the Nurse are made by Night Mare models and were originally bought at Treasure Festa 2009. I'm no modeler myself so I comissioned them to be put together by Peter at

http://www.resincreations.com

He did a great job and I highly recommend his services!

I've seen Pyramid Head and a Manniquinn monster model kits on sale on Yahoo! Japan auctions several times but they were always very expensive $300-$500 and that's before the Rinkya fees and shipment cost to even bid on there.
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Note of caution re: Rinkya. Things SEEM incredibly cheap, but remember that Rinkya charge a fee on top, AND commission AND then pretty steep shipping costs. So make sure you factor all that in before you bid!
V xx

Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

Vixx wrote:Note of caution re: Rinkya. Things SEEM incredibly cheap, but remember that Rinkya charge a fee on top, AND commission AND then pretty steep shipping costs. So make sure you factor all that in before you bid!
Yeah! there were times I thought I had a good deal and then spent more than I wanted due to the Rinkya fees and shipping!
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

I have about six things currently sitting in the warehouse. I'm going to have to remortgage to ship 'em over. :P

Edit: Woohoo! Just won an auction for the SH Movie alarm clock for, like, six bucks! Makes up for the INSANE price I paid for the Drawing Block book last week. :P
V xx

Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

nicole84 wrote:Wow! Talk about a die hard fan! When it comes to SH collectibles [apart from all the games (SH1,2,3,4,origins and homecoming) and all the soundtracks(1,2,3,4,0 and homecoming)], I only have a PH T-shirt and the nurse little wallet they were sending along with SH0 soundtrack. Where did you get the PH, Robbie and the nurse statues? Really cool!
I forgot to mention where I got the Robbie statue! I got that from ebay as well from yoshio-kun13

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/yoshio-ku ... omZQQ_mdoZ

He puts a resin kit and a custom model up for auction often so keep checking his ebay store!
My Websites!
Image Image Image
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

Whitney wrote:Yep! I won both on ebay back in March! I never thought I would be able to own either considering their low production count and only being sold at model conventions in Japan. Both Pyramid Head and the Nurse are made by Night Mare models and were originally bought at Treasure Festa 2009. I'm no modeler myself so I comissioned them to be put together by Peter at

http://www.resincreations.com

He did a great job and I highly recommend his services!
Wow, you must be rich to be able to afford those models! They sold for a pretty penny if I recall. That Peter guy looks like he does some good work, how much did you pay for his services?
Whitney wrote:I've seen Pyramid Head and a Manniquinn monster model kits on sale on Yahoo! Japan auctions several times but they were always very expensive $300-$500 and that's before the Rinkya fees and shipment cost to even bid on there.
Yeah I peruse the Japanese auction sites occasionally myself and saw your PH resin kit up for auction a couple months back for $200. I might've bid on it if my account still worked, I tried it but something's up with it I don't know what exactly. I've seen pics of the Mannequin model but haven't seen it for sale anywhere, interesting. In fact there was this Asian/Japanese model site with a SH gallery of figures including these Night Mare Models, Patient Demons(movie version) and even a Heather model.

I'll see if I can still find that site...

Meanwhile, I just did a search on Rinkya and found this puppy:

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=htt ... /b97146740

It must be a variant of the one you got Whitney, as they're both featured in this article I found:

http://tomopop.com/post.phtml?pk=5265&u ... te+Bennett
Follow me on: deviantART | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

Yeah - I sure that a few days ago. I just can't stretch that far right - I've spent a fortune lately! :P
V xx