DOOOOOD! A new Trailer...

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Heart of Shadows
Just Passing Through

Post by Heart of Shadows »

I'll admit I had my doubts but the trailors with the chase scenes and gameplay have given me hope.
I just went omg when I heard cheryl scream "daddy run you can't fight them as Harry tried to run away and when he tried to jump a fence only for one of the creature to grab and pull him down.

Its a shame europe gets it first(Thats some silent hill creepniess).
Numb Body01
Historical Society Historian

Post by Numb Body01 »

What? There's release dates?! We get it first?!
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
syntheticlung
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by syntheticlung »

I should fucking hope so by the amount of time Konami made us wait for a PAL version of Homecoming. If I had a choice to pick which on I got late and which one I got on time, I'm definitely happy that we get Shattered Memories first.
Heart of Shadows
Just Passing Through

Post by Heart of Shadows »

It seems they changed the release date.

Originally europe was gonna get the game first but now its like they switched releases.

Man europe always gets shafted.
Numb Body01

Post by Numb Body01 »

Gaaaaaaaaaay.
Music created by the fans, for the fans. . . . . . . . . . . . . . Vol. 1 | Vol. 2 | Vol. 3
ww_andi
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by ww_andi »

when is the release dates ?
leftshoe18
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by leftshoe18 »

where are you finding release dates?
LanceS133

Post by LanceS133 »

WOW, this was honestly the first time I've watched a trailer for SM. And I actually just found out about the game like a month ago so I don't really know anything about it. I thought it was a remake of SH1 but now I see that it's a remake with the same people/storylines but the events and creatures are different, right?

I've never been a fan of the Wii but I gotta say, using the remote as the flashlight looks pretty damn fun!

Awesome trailer, creeped me right the fuck out lol
"That town. That God forsaken town. It just, keeps, calling me back..."
NanayaShiki
SHH Cult & SHHF Moderator

Post by NanayaShiki »

Isn't the release date September 17th or... something like that? That date is stuck in my mind. I'm pretty sure it's September, though. I can't remember where but I saw that date in different places. I thought it was common knowledge. Can anyone confirm?
dmcmaster550
Just Passing Through

Post by dmcmaster550 »

It doesn't look half bad, can't wait for the release.
Restoration01
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Restoration01 »

NanayaShiki wrote:Isn't the release date September 17th or... something like that? That date is stuck in my mind. I'm pretty sure it's September, though. I can't remember where but I saw that date in different places. I thought it was common knowledge. Can anyone confirm?
September 30th...

Wii:
http://wii.ign.com/objects/143/14325477.html
Playstation 2:
http://ps2.ign.com/objects/143/14337738.html
PSP:
http://psp.ign.com/objects/143/14325473.html

Check out the "About this Game" section under the "Editions" tab.
NanayaShiki

Post by NanayaShiki »

Yeah! September 30th WAS the date for Silent Hill. I think I was thinking of the PSP remake of Persona with the September 17th date.
DistantJ
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DistantJ »

JRamirez35 wrote:
BurningWitch wrote: What are you talking about? That was hilarious
Yes, because saying 'all of Christianity is retarded' and saying all of it's followers talk out of their asses is SO non-offensive, not to mention the numerous nasty remarks against the Christian God. *sarcasm* Sorry, I don't find that funny at all, and I don't see how a link to something like that belongs on this board.
As an example of how I hate it. Aaaand I also hate the way people can't take criticism of it. Atheism can be criticized and George Bush Sr. can call Atheists (Which includes 99.9% of the scientists responsible for keeping most of us alive today with antibiotics etc.) "non citizens" but it's "offensive" when a lowly blogger makes fun of a passage from a 2000 year old book which thinks the world is flat. Get a grip - I'm dissing an idea, religion, not people.

Oh and thanks, BurningWitch ;) you have intelligence.
Glazarus wrote:Why fix something that isn't broken?
Allow me to quote Robert Smith of The Cure (a.k.a. GOD): "If it ain't broke, break it."
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

DistantJ wrote:
JRamirez35 wrote:
BurningWitch wrote: What are you talking about? That was hilarious
Yes, because saying 'all of Christianity is retarded' and saying all of it's followers talk out of their asses is SO non-offensive, not to mention the numerous nasty remarks against the Christian God. *sarcasm* Sorry, I don't find that funny at all, and I don't see how a link to something like that belongs on this board.
As an example of how I hate it. Aaaand I also hate the way people can't take criticism of it. Atheism can be criticized and George Bush Sr. can call Atheists (Which includes 99.9% of the scientists responsible for keeping most of us alive today with antibiotics etc.) "non citizens" but it's "offensive" when a lowly blogger makes fun of a passage from a 2000 year old book which thinks the world is flat. Get a grip - I'm dissing an idea, religion, not people.

Oh and thanks, BurningWitch ;) you have intelligence.
Glazarus wrote:Why fix something that isn't broken?
Allow me to quote Robert Smith of The Cure (a.k.a. GOD): "If it ain't broke, break it."
Did I ever say anyone has the right to bash another for believing (or not believing in something)? And you're not criticizing, you are bashing and it is not funny, it is not necessary, it is *OFFENSIVE*.
BurningWitch
Just Passing Through

Post by BurningWitch »

People who get offended so easily must have nothing better to do with their lives than whine, especially on an internet forum.

Anyway, good to know there's a release date. If I've got the money I'll be a first day buyer for sure.
JKristine35
Subway Guard

Post by JKristine35 »

BurningWitch wrote:People who get offended so easily must have nothing better to do with their lives than whine, especially on an internet forum.
Seriously? Someone has the balls to point out that religious intolerance is not ok, and your response is to flame them? You do realize that's against forum rules, right?
Numb Body01

Post by Numb Body01 »

Heeeeeere we go...
Skele
Subway Guard

Post by Skele »

Lets kinda leave religion out of this... it's too touchy of a subject to poke fun at, or show how much one disagrees with the idea of it. as a non-believer myself, i've found just keeping quiet (unless asked) and ignoring anything to do with religion/God, is the best practice. although i do agree with DistantJ, there's definitely a double standard. religious folks can say just about whatever they want about atheists and it's acceptable, but when one of "us" shares our POV, we're called every name in the book.

anyway, good to see a release date. i'll probably pick it up for the PS2. i don't really like that circle that's on screen all the time for the Wii.
DistantJ
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by DistantJ »

^I'm guessing you're probably a religious person, it's very common in that area, an this is the usual kind of response you get - they can't come up with a good counter argument so they resort to trying to make other claims against you.

Edit: nope. Not acceptable.

Anyway, let's not ruin this topic:

Continue discussion of my article here:
Edit: nope. That thread has been removed.

So that this on can go back on topic.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Seriously? Someone has the balls to point out that religious intolerance is not ok, and your response is to flame them? You do realize that's against forum rules, right?
Just a quick aside: Ramirez, I don't think he was being religiously intolerant. All he did was link to an atheist website. Sorry to say, one has to grow backbone to the existence of atheism.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]