super quick question about Origins

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

WalterSullivanfan
Just Passing Through

super quick question about Origins

Post by WalterSullivanfan »

Sooo. i JUST started playing SHO and so far its a great game XD but i kinda got myself stuck :(

im at the part right after you talk to lisa for the very first time and she tells you shes going to the sanitarium to see Kaufman.

i know i cant go strait to the sanitarium. i looked up a walkthrough and it says i need to go on the elevator but the elevator doesnt work! what do i do?

sorry if this makes no sense o.O
angelofROOM302
Historical Society Historian

Post by angelofROOM302 »

What?
Try reading my walkthrough, because that one made no sense;
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/944634/52878
WalterSullivanfan
Just Passing Through

Post by WalterSullivanfan »

Okay sorry. whoever wrote the walkthrough i was reading said that after you talk to lisa you have to go to the 3rd floor of the hospitable. -_- so thanks XD
http://love4havok.deviantart.com/

=^-^= where all my art is =^-^=
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

Your walkthrough is wrong. By the time you meet Lisa, you're done with the hospital. Leave through the exit by the ladies' restroom (the door marked 'GOAL' on this map) and use a different guide.
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

Hmmm... I think you must concentrate well while looking at the walkthrough, but if they said that, then they're absolutely wrong, you must go to a place where it will be marked into the map after you get outside, because after you finish killing the boss and taking the piece of a pyramid thing then you are finished from this hospital, time to meet Dhalia from other place, while after meeting Lisa, go outside the hostital and draw the map, I can't really remember which place but it is marked in your map, you must go there but be ware of the smugs, just ran out from them and don't kill them, as long as you know how to kill them without taking damage then do it, so it will help you to search the area, taking extra weapons and healths along the streets...
;)