Awesome PH and Valtiel model sculpts

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

No, it's not his fault - I had to save before I could send it. It's been less than two weeks, and I've already have a photo of the progress to date. I'm delighted.

And no probs with the gender confusion. :P Happens all the time. If it bothered me, I'd indicate my gender on my profile.
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

Vixx wrote:No, it's not his fault - I had to save before I could send it. It's been less than two weeks, and I've already have a photo of the progress to date. I'm delighted.
Ah okay, I was thinking he had it for nearly a month now which would've seemed a little fishy to me. If it's been only 2 weeks then that's more reasonable.
Vixx wrote:And no probs with the gender confusion. :P Happens all the time. If it bothered me, I'd indicate my gender on my profile.
Well I don't even check user profiles in the first place, though from now on me thinks me should! :)
Follow me on: deviantART | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
rm2kking
Historical Society Historian

Post by rm2kking »

You don't even need to. If the user chooses to indicate their gender, it appears next to their name as a blue Robbie the Rabbit or a pink Robbie the Rabbit for male or female, respectively.

<- See?
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

Ah, I see. That's pretty clever!

Thanks.
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

No problem :)
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

I should do that on mine, I LOVE Robbie!

:D

EDIT:

<- Done.
Last edited by Silent Evil on 17 Jul 2009, edited 1 time in total.
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

Robbie kicks ass! I would love a real Robbie plushie!

ImageImage
Or this!
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

rm2kking wrote:Robbie kicks ass! I would love [...] this!
Hey rm2kking, our very own Silent Evil is the creator of that beautiful Robbie sculpt. I'm fortunate enough to have one and I can proudly say the level of detail/quality on the sculpture is incredible. He often puts them up on eBay or you can speak with him via PM for more information to purchase one if you'd like. (Hope you don't mind Silent Evil, I became a spokesman for ya, haha.)
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

How much does he usually charge? That thing is positively amazing.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Silent Evil usually sells the resin kit (non-painted) for $99 and a custom kit (he paints it expertly for you) for $255. The resin kit comes with an assortment of arms, two bases and a pipe weapon. With the custom kit, you choose the color of Robbie (pink or blue), face details (bloody or clean), along with the base/arm/weapon and he paints and tailors it all for you.

He actually has both versions up on eBay right now:

Resin Kit: http://cgi.ebay.com/Silent-Hill-ROBBIE- ... .m20.l1116

Custom Kit: http://cgi.ebay.com/Silent-Hill-ROBBIE- ... .m20.l1116

I took a picture of mine but trust me... the photo doesn't give it justice at all. It's so much more detailed in person. He glosses the eyes to give them a creepier feel, paints highlights around all the folds/seams of his clothes; just to name some of the detail he puts into it.

rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

That's awesome. rm2kking want.
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

Ratiocinator wrote:(Hope you don't mind Silent Evil, I became a spokesman for ya, haha.)
Thanks for the free marketing campaign. :wink:
Vixx
Founder & Administrator
Founder & Administrator

Post by Vixx »

My PH is currently in transit, but here's a sneak peek:

He said that the photo doesn't quite capture the darkness of the rust and blood, which is darker than it appears here, and that his boots are also dirty, and that hasn't shown up so well in the photo, either. I will post photos when he reaches me, but thought I'd show you this for now!
V xx

© 2003-2024 Vixx. The contents of this post may only be used within the boundaries of silenthillforum.com. Any usage outside of the aforementioned forum is strictly prohibited. No, I can't believe this place is still up and running, either.
morgs
Just Passing Through

Post by morgs »

Thats looks awesome!. I want one !! :P
[the fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh}
crazyhorse
Just Passing Through

Post by crazyhorse »

Nice! I like the glossy, latex effect on the gloves and cloths. I believe that was missing on the other versions posted here.
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Wow Vixx! Your PH turned out great! Yes, please do post more detailed/close-up/beauty shots of it cause it looks freakin' awesome. You just got 100 cool points for how sweet it all turned out
Whitney
SHH Staff Writer

Post by Whitney »

AWESOME!
My Websites!
Image Image Image
morgs
Just Passing Through

Post by morgs »

Heres my little PH guy!

He really hates the cube!!!
[the fear of blood tends to create fear for the flesh}
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

^That's kickass.

Vixx, would you mind telling me how much the model+painting cost you all together? It looks absolutely amazing!
Silent Evil
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Evil »

He's updated his site with more pics of the statue.

http://www.resincreations.com/cpg146/th ... p?album=54