Requests for Pictures and more

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

SasaYamaoka
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SasaYamaoka »

Hi, can someone give me a quality large size image of alessa from SH1 intro movie, the burned photograph ... ?
And is there any more like Alessa images that are not in game but like the one from move in boiler room and bed, or concept art ... iv found only a few.

Well, the burned photograph and the boiler room when she looks at the camera, leaned on the boilers, before she stands up and fades away? And any other that i didnt see ... if there is such?

Thanx
Harrys_Girl
Historical Society Historian

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^This is the best picture I have:

SasaYamaoka
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SasaYamaoka »

Thanks,
there arent many Alessa concept or something like that pictures?
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

^IDK, I haven't really gone out of my way to look for pictures of Alessa. I sort of stumbled across that one while looking for mateiral for avi/banner/icon work for my post in the Indian Runner and thought I could use it.

You can try Google/ask.com or maybe doing a search on photobucket.com but it is really had to any pictures of SH1 characters as there are not many high quality screenshots to get them from.
silenthell88
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by silenthell88 »

SasaYamaoka wrote:Hi, can someone give me a quality large size image of alessa from SH1 intro movie, the burned photograph ... ?
And is there any more like Alessa images that are not in game but like the one from move in boiler room and bed, or concept art ... iv found only a few.

Well, the burned photograph and the boiler room when she looks at the camera, leaned on the boilers, before she stands up and fades away? And any other that i didnt see ... if there is such?

Thanx
how's these?
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
SasaYamaoka
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SasaYamaoka »

Awesome, MANY thanks!

Do you know was there any concept art or something alike ever released?
silenthell88

Post by silenthell88 »

SasaYamaoka wrote:Awesome, MANY thanks!

Do you know was there any concept art or something alike ever released?
I don't think I've seen concept art for this character, just finished high renders for magazines etc.

SasaYamaoka
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by SasaYamaoka »

silenthell88
I don't think I've seen concept art for this character, just finished high renders for magazines etc.

wright - me to, maybe someone else did ...?

thanx
Bowl Cat XL
Just Passing Through
Location: Otherworld boiler room, slipping through those frustrating bars

Post by Bowl Cat XL »

I feel a bit ignored... It has been around two weeks since my post, and still no reply... :cry:
Mechanical tender love
Plug in socket wonder drug
Electric action animal grind
Thudthudthud clocks the time
Kaiza Killa

Post by Kaiza Killa »

I apologise if this has already been requested but 28 pages is alot to sift through to see if it already has, but could I please have some pictures of the nurses from Silent Hill 3 specifically. Some pictures of their faces would also be nice because that is difficult to find. Also their character models standing "upright" would also be valuable to me.

H+
"Everything above your neck's going to be a fine red mist" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2).
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

^

How do these look?

@Bowl Cat XL: I found one of the screenshots of heather walking up the ladder that i could make into a wallpaper, that is if you don't mind heather being in it. Or the second option, I created what looked like the images during the loading screen in sh3 (those cloud-like substance floating around) if you prefer that.
Sorry you felt ignored, there's just some things that people can't find.
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
Kaiza Killa

Post by Kaiza Killa »

SilentMadness wrote:^

How do these look?
Very good thank you. I have seen these ones before but it is so difficult to find them in a large wallpaper sized format with a clear image. I will keep these though. :wink:

H+
"Everything above your neck's going to be a fine red mist" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2).
Bowl Cat XL
Just Passing Through

Post by Bowl Cat XL »

Thanks for replying, SilentMadness! Well, if you could post the one with Heather, than that would help my decision. As long as there is some form of the otherworld in view (rusty chainlink walls, fans, blood, etc.) than I'd be happy with it. As for the ones you created, i'd like to see how those look as well. By the way, how soon do you want your payment? I don't post that much, so I am short on SH cash, but within a week I could guarantee that I would have enough SH cash for you.
Mechanical tender love
SilentMadness
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by SilentMadness »

^
All righty, this one is the one where heather is walking up the ladder:

I found this one and it seems to show more of the industrial look you were talking about:

And here's the one that I made trying to replicate the loading screen in silent Hill 3. It might look to "busy" as a wallpaper but it could be useful on a background for twitter, myspace, etc.

the choice is yours 8)
(by the way, these are all in the size format you told me to do so if there is any reason to resize don't hesitate to ask. Plus, blowing it up makes the grain effect more visible which might effect the quality but it is in highest resolution)

As for the cash...don't sweat it, whenever is more convienient for you :)
"It doesn't matter if you're smart, dumb, ugly, pretty...IT'S ALL THE SAME ONCE YOU'RE DEAD!"--Eddie Dombrowski
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
words to live by
Bowl Cat XL
Just Passing Through

Post by Bowl Cat XL »

I'll take the one in the middle. As for SH cash, how does 300 sound? I'll have it by 10/10/09, if that works for you. By tomorrow, I can make a down payment of 150, then get the rest later, if you don't mind. Thanks again!
Mechanical tender love
SenorKaffee
Just Passing Through

Post by SenorKaffee »

I'm looking for this SH3 promo pic in print resolution, I think it was also used on the game disc. It shows Heather crying at her bed on subway tracks with Valtiel on the ceiling.

http://www.silenthillmemories.net/sh3/a ... rt_099.jpg

I've seen it in a bunch of pics from a SH3 promo disc that was posted a some months ago by a user on silenthillforum.co.uk. Unfortunately I didn't backup it and now I can't find it again. I'd like to make a 50x23cm miniposter from it.
Dream_Demon
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Dream_Demon »

I was wondering if anyone has a picture of in SH:Homecoming, when Alex goes to give Josh Robbie, and Josh is reaching to grab it. The scene where it shows Alex handing the rabbit, and Josh's arm and hand reaching for it.

Thank you. :]
VIVIsect

Post by VIVIsect »

I'm looking for HIGH RESOLUTION textures ripped from SH2 and SH3. Walls, floors, that sort of thing. I ran across some before, but they were small, low resolution photos. If anyone can help out, I'd very much appreciate it.
nobody is anybody
okashii
Just Passing Through

Post by okashii »

Im looking for 4 pictures (face.bmp, hair.bmp, pants.bmp, shirt.bmp) of a Silent Hill 3 Heather mod of which existance I found out recently by finding this pic:

I have the program to make it work in game from a nude mod which doesn't look very well imo, but this one look really well made and I would like to check it out in-game.

any help in locating those 4 files would be very much appri..ci.... me give you big hug =]

Ps. Yes I am a discusting little pervert that wants to spend all day drooling all over my keyboard watching Heather run around in her panties *^_^* yay
Scrape...scrape...scrape...scrape...The Pyramid Head has come to rape...
Kaiza Killa

Post by Kaiza Killa »

okashii wrote:Image
If only I had this game on PC. :oops:

H+