Funny SH4 moments (UNMARKED SPOILERS)

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaiza Killa
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Kaiza Killa »

That is because the conversation about whether or not Eileen is attractive is funny... :lol:

...This is easily solved: She is not attractive when she is at home in her "comfortable" clothes but when she is "dressed up", she is stunning to say the least.

H+
"Everything above your neck's going to be a fine red mist" - Sniper (Team Fortress 2).
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

Guys, don't go off topic! Who cares who's "attractive"? This is about the funny moments!! ;P

I think it's pretty hilarious and stupid how Henry uses the wine bottle as a weapon. Man, he sucks at fighting. :lol:
KiramidHead
Historical Society Historian

Post by KiramidHead »

I think Eileen hitting hitting herself and spouting gibberish like "@%&$" was pretty damn funny.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

I love that wine bottle XD! I used that on Walter and felt very satisfied with myself! I dunno with guns I liked Henry the most, he seems to be better accustomed to them plus charging up your weapons to smack down enemies is oh so fun.
Here's a little somethin': I have a save slot for the last boss battle just for fun and I tried bring both my guns with a bu-unch of bullets and no melee and ended up losing and having to get a gameover, but when I brought a crud load of golf clubs it took not so many bullets and a few golf clubs and that killed him in no time.
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

>You must have a thing for blondes. Eileen was pretty hot.
I have a thing for attractive women.

Eileen, notsomuch. Her head is huge—like Minnie Driver's. In some renders she looks fine, but in-game CG: nope.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
JuriDawn
SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber

Post by JuriDawn »

MMY wrote:Eileen, notsomuch. Her head is huge. . .

Eileen: "Son of a bitch, MMY! I'm really sensitive about that!"

. . .Somebody had to do it. :P
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

It's funny when you hit a patient to the ground in a huge stair, it keeps burping all the time 'til it reaches the end of the stair, but you guys obviously knew that.

Sharon Blake's ghost, too. Nuff said.
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

carneeval wrote:I love that wine bottle XD! I used that on Walter and felt very satisfied with myself!

XD Well, I would've never thought it would be affective against Walter. You've got some guts for doing that girl! The wine bottle is only the most deadly..(*giggle*) when it's broken. So you gotta smack lotsa things first and watch Henry go crazy.

I also LOVE using the Pickaxe of Dispair now!! Holy crap this thing has instant kills!! Why didn't I use it before!!!??? Oh, right...cuz it's so damn slow. >.> Fail. Heehee

1st time I played, I thought the chocolate milk was to heal you. Ahem...yeah, I know. :lol: I didn't knooooow!!! That would've been interesting though c'mon!
CrazyCultMember
Just Passing Through

Post by CrazyCultMember »

What I find funny:
- Twin-victims lunging at you
- Richard falling from a building and getting up like nthing happened
- Victim 18 doing acrobatics
- Patients falling down long stairs
- Patients' endless melee
- Victim 13, old woman goes down pretty quick and stays down for pretty long.
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

SH3girl32 wrote:
carneeval wrote:I love that wine bottle XD! I used that on Walter and felt very satisfied with myself!

XD Well, I would've never thought it would be affective against Walter. You've got some guts for doing that girl! The wine bottle is only the most deadly..(*giggle*) when it's broken. So you gotta smack lotsa things first and watch Henry go crazy. !

You know what else is great on him? The Box Cutter,Henry is pretty talented using that and it is quite effective on Walter!
SH3girl32
Gravedigger

Post by SH3girl32 »

^ I think I tried using the box cutter before, but never against Walter.

Anyone ever notice how badly the sniffer dogs get glitched? I swear they do it every time I play. I can watch em running into a wall for several minutes until they finally realize it won't work. XP
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^ Yeah I've seen it before several times, it's funny when they are sitting down, quiet, and you smack one and it takes some seconds for it to stand up and fight, it's like it didn't felt anything at all.
Violent Corpse
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Violent Corpse »

emptimass wrote:I found it hilarious how 3 of Henry's first lines are(In the style of a stoned
Bill and Ted),"What the Hell"? On my second time through I noticed this
and laughed my ass off.
I love hitting the Patients when they are ascending the stairs towards you.
The first time that I did this they fell back and kept falling, step after step
makeing that ridiculous burping sound. :twisted: I found this greatly amusing!
LMFAO! it happened with me too, the burping down the stairs thing! hahhha... i laughed. xD
KiramidHead

Post by KiramidHead »

The sound effect wouldn't have been too jarring if they hadn't included that staircase scene.
Ocelot
Just Passing Through

Post by Ocelot »

Killing that monkey monster that looked like the singer from Mudvayne. He just stood there and took it. Then Henry stomped on him.
[i]"Oh no! It's a bear on a jet pack!"[/i]
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

The fact that Henry seems to be one of the only people who doesn't know who Walter Sullivan is.

(Walter seemed to be awfully popular news and Henry had no idea who he was)
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
razz4499
Just Passing Through

Post by razz4499 »

Hm, I was with my sister and cousins when I played this game, and they couldn't help but make jokes: Like everytime Henry stomped on the dogs, and they make that howling sound, they suddenly went, 'I feel good! Dah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.'
XD

The part where the nurses fell down the stairs and kept burping was halarious. And so were other little things too, like Henry's lack of interest with everthing. :mrgreen:
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

razz4499 wrote:Hm, I was with my sister and cousins when I played this game, and they couldn't help but make jokes: Like everytime Henry stomped on the dogs, and they make that howling sound, they suddenly went, 'I feel good! Dah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.'
XD
I don't get it.
cascade88

Post by cascade88 »

Mephisto wrote:
razz4499 wrote:Hm, I was with my sister and cousins when I played this game, and they couldn't help but make jokes: Like everytime Henry stomped on the dogs, and they make that howling sound, they suddenly went, 'I feel good! Dah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.'
XD
I don't get it.
Well there's an older song that goes like that. Like, "OWWW! I feel good -nananananana- I knew that I would now'. I'm pretty sure it's by James Brown.
єเภ ןє๔єг єภﻮєl เรt รςђгєςкlเςђ
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

^ Ah I see. The dying dog do the howl which stand for the "OW!" haha interesting, interesting.