I played Silent Hill Arcarde last week

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Yiyo-chan
Just Passing Through

Post by Yiyo-chan »

sumcaker wrote:I have a question for the people who have played the game. Can someone tell me or point me in the direction of a website that tells me the location of all the U.F.O's in the game so I can try and get it the next time I play it?

According to the nets, you have to finish the game saving 4 characters and then, saving the progress with a "konami card" (!?) you start your run and shoot the little UFOs that will appear in each stage. Dunno how legit is that...

Edit- About the locations... totally clueless..
sumcaker
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by sumcaker »

Yiyo-chan wrote:
sumcaker wrote:I have a question for the people who have played the game. Can someone tell me or point me in the direction of a website that tells me the location of all the U.F.O's in the game so I can try and get it the next time I play it?

According to the nets, you have to finish the game saving 4 characters and then, saving the progress with a "konami card" (!?) you start your run and shoot the little UFOs that will appear in each stage. Dunno how legit is that...

Edit- About the locations... totally clueless..
I see, Im guessing its only available in places like Asia. Damn that sucks, oh well, I can try and get the bad ending, I've been meaning to see what it is.

Thanks again Miss. Yiyo-chan : D
^^
jdnation
Historical Society Historian

Re: I played Silent Hill Arcarde last week

Post by jdnation »

TwinPerfect review