Sword of Obedience Locations?? Did I miss some?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

mimee
Just Passing Through

Sword of Obedience Locations?? Did I miss some?

Post by mimee »

Sup guys - Im asking this because I would like to know if I skipped one for some reason..

I found my sword of obedience for the first time on a ghost pinned down in an apt. And now im just out of the Hospital and in the subway for the 2nd time.

Did I miss other swords? or thats exactly the right amount i should have up to this point in the game?? just the one sword i got from that pinned ghost.

Apocali
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Apocali »

There's one in the Building World you skipped, I missed it too. The ones you can get are in the Water Prison, Subway World and the final area. The one in Subway World is towards the end of the area, if I remember right, it's before a cutscene. The one in the Water Prison you'd have to pretty much intentionally skip, I think. An important item tells you where it is. The last sword isn't too hard to find either.
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

Well, there is only one situation in which the use of a sword on a ghost is essential. So basically the sword you have should be enough.

However I recommend to use another one on Cynthia 'cause she's a real pain in the ass.

Sword locations:
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
1. Building world - pinned ghost
2. Building world - in the hallway behind the left elevator (top floor)
Apocali wrote:The one in Subway World (2nd time) is towards the end of the area, if I remember right, it's before a cutscene.
4. Prison world 2 - under the bed in one of the cells (there is a memo to help you find it)
5. Apartment world 2 - in room 202
Good luck! :wink:
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!
mimee
Just Passing Through

Post by mimee »

Oh dang no wonder i missed the building world 2nd sword - that place was a running track for me at one point - there was a moment i went out of a door and there were like 3 ghosts - 3 monkeys - and no thanks ;p i just ran.

Thanks both and Travis for that awesome list :D At least I know i can get 3 more.
Travis
Woodside Apartments Janitor

Post by Travis »

^I'm always at your disposal kind sir. :wink:
Sega is paying close attention. Every vote, every facebook like counts. Keep spreading the word!!