SILENT HILL POSTERS!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

Anders
Just Passing Through

Re: SILENT HILL POSTERS!

Post by Anders »

minamihill wrote: How is possible that you are selling SH1 US DEMO for only $105 usd?
I respect your bussiness idea,but you must learn to respect another bussiness ideas.
Hey David, are these auctions yours?

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM ... ria-dc-_JM
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM ... amaoka-_JM
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/MLM ... konami-_JM

If you're not going to respect your own business idea, don't be so obvious about it! Haha.

Oh and Diego, there's your SH4 OST, too! Looks like $35 wasn't enough.

And David, if those auctions are yours, please don't fucking use my scans when you sell stuff aka "scam". And if you do, at least upload them somewhere else, don't hotlink them from my server.
[url=http://www.crimson-ceremony.net/lostreleases/]Lost Releases[/url]
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

OH-MY-GOD... Is that Rojas!? I made a comment in his SH3 Limited OST and i was planning to buy the SH4 OST AGAIN!

In those comments he also claimed to have a copy of the Original SH1 Konami Soundtrack, which he wanted to sell for around $280.00 USD... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS ANDERS!

Back luck for the one who bought from him that SH3 OST...
Anders
Just Passing Through

Post by Anders »

Diego_Reynoso wrote:OH-MY-GOD... Is that Rojas!? I made a comment in his SH3 Limited OST and i was planning to buy the SH4 OST AGAIN!
I don't know 100% for sure, I couldn't find a seller username? But it certainly looks like it, the SH3 Ltd. Ed. is damn rare, and there are probably few other Mexicans who have it.
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

His user name is GATAZOX... I remember his email being something like "galaxy3c@hotmail.com"... Gatazox... Galaxy... I don't know, maybe it's him! :/
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Haha, this is beyond-hilarious. I'm willing to bet that's Rojas. Those are some of the items he actually owns that are on sale at Mercado Libre. Also, that seller's reputation isn't great which makes me also think it's him.

Finally, he's not only using but hotlinking off Ander's site to make it seem like he took those pictures and those pictures are of his exact products. Just like he did with user Great Knife*'s poster images and the Japanese collector who has the SH2 Pyramid Head poster.

Diego, I'm pretty sure I have that SH4 Limited Edition OST. I also have the limited edition Japanese SH4 mini-disc OST that came with the game. I'd be willing to do a trade with you. We can do it officially on eBay with PayPal, too.

I'm looking for the official SH2 mousepad and any SH2 posters in great condition (no folds, tears, rips, etc.) Do you have any of these and be interested in trading?

For my reputation. I've sold/traded to:
Whitney (United States)
Silent Evil (United States)
Anders (Norway)
Rino the Bouncer (Jordan)
kingofking (Bahrain)

You can PM these people or maybe they'll respond here to let you know I'm a reputable, trusted seller. Also, besides Rino the Bouncer, those other transactions were done outside of eBay.
Last edited by Ratiocinator on 09 Feb 2011, edited 1 time in total.
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

I already checked the user's reputation and yes, is not that great, but, checking his feedback, he has no negative comments as a seller... Is pretty weird...

Ratiocinator, about trading, i think that i'd rather buy them from you since i don't have any of the items you mention... Honestly my collection (compared with the other collectors in the forum) is quite small and simple... Here's a little summary of it:

Silent Hill: PS One US, PS One UK and PS One JP, all of them black label versions. Silent Hill: Original Soundtracks, unfortunately it's a Taiwan Bootleg... PS One UK Demo (SLED-01735) Which i guess i would be willing to trade.

Silent Hill 2:

PS2 US Black Label, PS2 US Greatest Hits Factory Sealed. PS2 UK Black Label with Making of DVD. Silent Hill 2: Original Soundtracks (Konami KMCA-120)

Silent Hill 3: PS2 US. Lost Memories DVD. Silent Hill 3: Original Soundtracks (Konami KOLA 038)

Silent Hill 4: Original Soundtracks Factory Sealed (Konami LC 1292-93)

Silent Hill: Origins: PS2 US, PSP JP Factory Sealed with Crystal Art Butcher. Silent Hill: Zero Original Soundtracks (Konami LC 1627) with Konamistyle porta MP3 player.

Silent Hill Film: American and Latinamerican DVD's and the promotional news paper.

Silent Hill: Homecoming: PS3 US, framed official poster, limited edition US soundtrack.

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories limited US soundtrack which i could trade too, and the official poster.

3 comics and... Maybe i'm forgetting something... Oh yes, a custom t shirt! :P
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Diego_Reynoso wrote:Ratiocinator, about trading, i think that i'd rather buy them from you since i don't have any of the items you mention.
No worries! Although I'm not going to sell anything any time soon simply in case someone comes along with the last few items I'm looking for and wants to trade instead of sell. Once I get these last items I intend to sell everything else I'm not wanting to collect anymore.

Oh! I also saw your collection on the "Silent Hill Collectors" Facebook page. Be proud of what you have--it's a great start to a great collection!
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

Ratiocinator wrote: Oh! I also saw your collection on the "Silent Hill Collectors" Facebook page. Be proud of what you have--it's a great start to a great collection!
Thank you very much! :D It's been hard for me to find some items since i'm from Mexico and shipping it's always a headache... Right now i'm waiting for the European soundtracks of SH2, 3 and 4 to reach me...

I just saw your collection and it's AMAZING! You're saying that you don't plan to sell anything anytime soon but if anytime you want to sell the European SH1 OST, the Limited ED US SH4 OST and your Japanese SH3 with Mini Disc PLEASE let me know!
Chakker
Just Passing Through

Re:

Post by Chakker »

I remember I came across this poster in a game store once. I was psyched to see any Silent Hill stuff up. The best thing about this poster was that I read the "Welcome to the edge of madness" without even realizing anything was weird about the way it was written. Just like you get in the game all the time there was this, "Ok wait... something isn't right here" moment before I realized what was up. Then my first reaction was "Wow, that IS madness."

I asked to buy the poster from them, I would have paid up to $20 at the time I think. He said I'd have to come back to ask the manager. I came back, manager said no. Months later my friend tried to go back and plead again so he could give it to me for my birthday, the guy said they sold it a while ago. T_T

Fast forward to about a year ago, I am telling this story to a friend of mine and how I've looked numerous times to find it for sale or even an image of it online to no avail. He manages to find it on ebay that night, frames it, and gives it to me. =)
I'm gonna make a killing opening a radio repair shop in this town.

My Silent Hill Minecraft Project
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

That's an awesome story, Chakker! Glad you finally got the poster you were always searching for! At the risk of sounding pansy, those types of stories are the best because I have stories that relate to this for other SH merch. It's beyond-great when you finally find that item you've spent years searching for.
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that the Mercado Libre user is, in fact, Mr. Rojas and that (after a year or so) i've cleared up things with him...
Anders
Just Passing Through

Post by Anders »

Good for you, Diego!

And seriously David,stop using my scans in your auctions, or I'll soon change them into images which will certainly get you banned from mercadolibre.
GioGio
Historical Society Historian

Post by GioGio »

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/tzack/0212.jpg[/img]
It Doesn't Matter Who I am, I'm Here For You James.....See, I'm Real
minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

poster
Last edited by minamihill on 18 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.
golden filter
Just Passing Through

Post by golden filter »

those are some serious gigantic posters @Gio
i just wonder about the quality, as in, were they just enlarged and printed, or did you actually managed to get the pictures in that big size?
The Adversary
RESPECT

Post by The Adversary »

Can't you see? They're giant Polaroid photos.
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.
golden filter
Just Passing Through

Post by golden filter »

lols
it's a shame there's no instant big enough that can print this...
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

He's actually a very tiny man holding a normal Polaroid photo.

David: Why do you not populate your new poster site with the posters you already have to get the site started? If anything, it may encourage others to help you when they see you've already taken initiative.

Here is an image for your database:
SH4 - Korean

minamihill
Just Passing Through

Post by minamihill »

Last edited by minamihill on 18 May 2016, edited 1 time in total.
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

I have no information about the poster. That image has been saved on my computer for many years.

The SH3 Korean poster I have is abnormal-sized: 20" (50.8cm) W x 29 7/8" (75.88cm) H. The SH4 Korean poster may be the same.