Guy Cihi contacted again....any updates?

James got a letter. From a dead person. Oh dear.

Moderator: Moderators

theEdge
Just Passing Through

Guy Cihi contacted again....any updates?

Post by theEdge »

So I couldn't find this question anywhere, but apparently Guy Cihi (voice actor for James in SH2) was contacted after years of no word from Konami recently. I read somewhere that he stated this on his Facebook or whatever and that he would keep us posted. I was wondering if he has said anything recently? I know the HD Silent Hill collection is coming out which includes an HD touch up to SH2+3. Is this why he was contacted? Anyone know? Thanks!
Its my new cologne called 'come to me', doesn't it smell like come to you?
Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Re: Guy Cihi contacted again....any updates?

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

^He has a Facebook, and quite a few people from this forum have been adding him and got requests. You could always ask them (Amy, Harry's Girl, and VIVIsect are three people I know that have him), or you could add him on there if you want to if you have a Facebook. Those are just suggestions I thought I'd share.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
Yoshata
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by Yoshata »

This is old news...sorry. =/ He was contacted most likely because Konami wanted to have him re-record dialogue for the HD collection including Silent Hill 2, but recently an article came out saying that he isn't going to do it because Konami owes him residuals and they can't (or aren't willing) to get it worked out.
Yuki

Post by Yuki »

This has been covered multiple times in this thread. He was contacted likely about voicing James again, but Konami doesn't want to pay him residuals and thus he will not be in the HD update.
Harrys_Girl

Post by Harrys_Girl »

We've already addressed this several times. Closing.