*Downpour* I hate sewers -.- [SOLVED]

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

oathtoorder
Just Passing Through

*Downpour* I hate sewers -.- [SOLVED]

Post by oathtoorder »

Ok, so I got out of St. Maria's and I'm back in Silent Hill, I went down into the sewers and went up the ladder, but the door was locked. I watched a walkthrough, but the dude wasn't much help as he couldn't get in there either -.- What do I do? T.T
Harlequin
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: *Downpour* I hate sewers -.-

Post by Harlequin »

I'm not sure what door you're talking about honestly. You should just go up the ladder and be in Silent Hill.

Your next step for the main quest is to head to the marina to find DJ Ricks' boat. Once you get out of the sewers and back into town, go straight and under the bridge. It's pretty straightforward from there.
Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

Keep in mind, though, that you shouldn't progress to the boat until you've done all of the side quests that you want to. You cannot go back and do them in that saved game once you leave Silent Hill.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
Harlequin
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Harlequin »

^ This is true. If you aren't concerned with side quests then go to the marina. But if you are then do them before you head that way.
oathtoorder
Just Passing Through

Post by oathtoorder »

Really? o.o I must not have to go through that tunnel then XD I feel like a failure right now. Thank you all for your help :)
Aerith Gainsborough
Historical Society Historian

Post by Aerith Gainsborough »

I'm assuming that you figured it out? I'm going to lock this thread now, then. If you still need help, just PM me.

Edit: I unlocked this thread so that anyone else who needs help with this can post and all that jazz here.
I'm rarely on the forums anymore. Click here for ways to reach me.
evolness
Just Passing Through

Re: *Downpour* I hate sewers -.- [SOLVED]

Post by evolness »

I am now having the exact same problem... can you tell me what you did to overcome this as I need to get back to the first map area of SH to complete some quests, I am near the port.