Harry's car

Ten years after the original game and Harry's still searching for his daughter.

Moderator: Moderators

Dutchman
Gravedigger

Re: Harry's car

Post by Dutchman »

I never noticed that before. Nice find! 8) I agree that this gives the game even more depth....
[img]http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn230/Ghoul68/banner_shh_4.png[/img]
Axiomatic
Just Passing Through

Post by Axiomatic »

I never noticed this.This is a great find. Noticing this makes me think a lot more about the game overall.
Rafael
Just Passing Through

Re:

Post by Rafael »

clips wrote:I was going to say that they just used that model instead of creating new car models, but because these are her memories it does fit the theory that she's constantly remembering the accident.
exactly what i thought

i don't think think they used that car model lots of times because of laziness of creating a new one :!:
Glenn
Gravedigger

Post by Glenn »

When swimming to the lighthouse you can look into the water and see a few images. One of them is a dead Harry right next to his car. The beginning of the game shows the crash and shows that he manages to stumble out of the car, but then collapses and then the scene cuts away. I think that is where he died.

Also I noticed that some people think he may have died in Toluca Lake or in a body of water. Let's say he died where I think he died— on the snow near his car. We know there was a big snow storm, and he could have been covered with feet of snow (snow is just frozen water). That still gives a nod to the bridge crash and Cybil pulling him out of water.
Rev
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Rev »

Oh, nice. I never noticed... (Then again, I haven't had the chance to replay Shattered Memories as much as I'd like -- don't have a Wii and I can't seem to find the PS2 version in my area for some reason).

That's a neat observation, though.