optional places to exsplore

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

mikezilla2
Just Passing Through

optional places to exsplore

Post by mikezilla2 »

just wondering if there are any other places of note besides the police station and the mall that give info on the town/ characters?

cheers
Jonipoon
Subway Guard

Re: optional places to exsplore

Post by Jonipoon »

Perhaps you should try and complete the game first.

Everything you need to know in order to understand the game, its all there, in the game. If you're looking for additional information about the town and its characters there are plenty of good sources online.
I EAT GALAXIES FOR BREAKFAST.
mikezilla2
Just Passing Through

Post by mikezilla2 »

*raises eye brows* well you see iv completed the game about 6 times or more roughly 8 years ago and wili i was on my first play thro i came across the police station and the mall which if i recall wasint a place that you were required to go thro and can easily be missed like wise i didn't spend much time there but i found info there that i wouldn't have other wise known about like wise im wondering what other places exist like that exist in the game and so decided to ask on this forum which happens to be a pretty good "online source" no ?
teosoleil
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by teosoleil »

mikezilla2 wrote:*raises eye brows* well you see, iv completed the game about 6 times or more, roughly 8 years ago, and wili i was on my first play thro i came across the police station and the mall, which if i recall wasint a place that you were required to go thro and can easily be missed. like wise, i didn't spend much time there, but i found info there that i wouldn't have other wise known about.
Punctuation mine.

I'm a little confused: you're searching for memos on the town/characters that "can easily be missed" and "wouldn't have other wise known about"? Well, that description fits just about all memos in the game. You can't get a much more thorough search than playing past six times :P.

If the topic is on notes of trivial info, than yeah, that's pretty much all there is in the game.
mikezilla2 wrote:like wise im wondering what other places exist like that exist in the game and so decided to ask on this forum which happens to be a pretty good "online source" no ?
"Pretty good" online source or not, that's up to you. Keep in mind this is an online community where you speak to others who decide how to respond to you. A simple google search, forum search, or wiki scroll can substitue. But next time I'd be a little more clear, and end with a little lighter response. But no hard feelings, [insert comforting "lol" here].
mikezilla2
Just Passing Through

Post by mikezilla2 »

after my first play thro tho i pretty much stopped looking and just played thro it to get the other endings also level design can be be pretty crap at times so simply stating the other places would be helpful