Heather Mason a lesbian?

Heather finds out why it's true that you shouldn't talk to strangers. Or look in mirrors, quite honestly.

Moderator: Moderators

Is Heather and cybil lesbians

Yes
15%
No
44%
I don't know
41%

Total votes: 41

persona
Just Passing Through

Heather Mason a lesbian?

Post by persona »

Hello I am New here to this forum.And as such any mistake I made in there I will be sorry from it.But anyhow, I heard rumours that both Heather and cybil are lesbians.Is that true?If so why you think they are? Is it because of their appearance or there is other reason?
teosoleil
My Bestsellers Clerk

Re: Heather Mason a lesbian?

Post by teosoleil »

I don't know. Hell, she seems the type to experiment (welcome to high school) but there isn't evidence in the game to point to that.

I don't think game-Cybil is a lesbian. Cybil's movie actress confirmed behind the scenes that her character was gay, though, which some feel stereotypical.

But hell, I'd question Henry before I'd question Heather. I'm sure Murphy's gotten around while in prison, too.
persona
Just Passing Through

Post by persona »

teosoleil wrote:I don't know. Hell, she seems the type to experiment (welcome to high school) but there isn't evidence in the game to point to that.

I don't think game-Cybil is a lesbian. Cybil's movie actress confirmed behind the scenes that her character was gay, though, which some feel stereotypical.

But hell, I'd question Henry before I'd question Heather. I'm sure Murphy's gotten around while in prison, too.
Why you think the game cybil may not be gay? She got short hair and she ride bike and wear sunglasses.To me she totally a Burch lesbian.
pink_isnt_well000
Historical Society Historian

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

You're a moron.
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

persona wrote:Why you think the game cybil may not be gay? She got short hair and she ride bike and wear sunglasses.To me she totally a Burch lesbian.

fudgestix

Post by fudgestix »

persona wrote:
teosoleil wrote: Why you think the game cybil may not be gay? She got short hair and she ride bike and wear sunglasses.To me she totally a Burch lesbian.
That is just plain ignorant!! Ashly Burch had long hair for aaaaages! Plus I don't think she rides a bike? I just don't know where you're getting these wild connections from...
THE RULES! [click me and learn]
"I think I'd prefer a sword over a penis anyday." - Wigeke
Mxpn - Restless Night (bandcamp)
Postcode
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Postcode »

persona wrote: Why you think the game cybil may not be gay? She got short hair and she ride bike and wear sunglasses.To me she totally a Burch lesbian.
Yeah, sunglasses are a dead giveaway.
For anyone that might be interested in such things, some links to my music, of the alternative rock kind -
http://postcode.bandcamp.com/
http://soundcloud.com/zebracore
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Postcode/99794277098

And my Post-Rock band Nanaki -
https://nanaki.bandcamp.com
Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

persona wrote: Why you think the game cybil may not be gay? She got short hair and she ride bike and wear sunglasses.To me she totally a Burch lesbian.
You do realise that not all lesbians are stereotypical caricatures, right?
Postcode wrote: Yeah, sunglasses are a dead giveaway.
I was wearing sunglasses earlier today. I thought it was to shield my eyes from the sun, but now I know it was because I was experimenting with my sexuality.
Postcode
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Postcode »

Soulless-Shadow wrote: I was wearing sunglasses earlier today. I thought it was to shield my eyes from the sun
Oh, that old excuse? Next you'll be suggesting Cybil only rides a motorcycle because her job requires it. And what about Heather? Ever see her with a boy? Just because she happens to be in a hellish unreality fighting for her life, I mean... Clearly trying to hide something :roll:
Last edited by Postcode on 30 Nov 2013, edited 1 time in total.
For anyone that might be interested in such things, some links to my music, of the alternative rock kind -
http://postcode.bandcamp.com/
http://soundcloud.com/zebracore
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Postcode/99794277098

And my Post-Rock band Nanaki -
https://nanaki.bandcamp.com
Soulless-Shadow
Subway Guard

Post by Soulless-Shadow »

Postcode wrote:
Oh, that old excuse? Next you'll be suggesting Cybil only rides a motorcycle because her job requires it.
I would never suggest such a thing and I'm offended that you would put such small minded words in my mouth. Hphm! *haughtyly throws scarf around next and storms out of room*
Postcode wrote: And what about Heather? Ever see her with a boy? Just because she happens to be in a hellish unreality fighting for her life, I mean... Clearly trying to hide something :roll:
*comes back into room, sans scarf* Oh, I know, right? SH3 is full of female symbolism because Heather likes her the chicks, and no other reason what's so ever.
persona
Just Passing Through

Post by persona »

pink_isnt_well000 wrote:You're a moron.
Why I am a moron to you? The word is. Very insluting to me :(
Tillerman
Rosewater Park Attendant

Post by Tillerman »

persona wrote:
Probably because your "reason" for thinking that Cybil is a lesbian is just a shallow stereotype about her looks. That's silly, you can't tell a person's sexual preferences just by their looks.

To answer your original question seriously... no. There's no good reason to think they are lesbians.
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

Cybil is just a tough woman. It's probably her real personality or the job shaped her the way she is, you know? And Heather might be "bi-curious" since nowadays there's this whole "experiment" behaviour in the teen area. Just like someone above me said. I believe it was Teosoleil.

But the games never state anything about the character's sexuality. Apart from James'.

And why does it really matter if the character is gay or not? They're going to become more interesting for you or are you going to completely toss them out the window?
pink_isnt_well000

Post by pink_isnt_well000 »

persona wrote:
Insluting you say? Well, I have nothing more to add. The proof speaks for itself!
Holy One
Just Passing Through

Post by Holy One »

Thank you for the great laugh I got out of this. xD But to answer the question: is Heather a lesbian? I don't know, and it doesn't matter.
THREAD QUESTION: "Does anyone want to date Heather?"
PARTYHARD: "Well, she carries a fuckton of emotional baggage, she's her own mother, used to be a suicidal girl who opened the gates of Hell in a town and would kill people with her brain, she's 31 in a teenage body, she can go on a relentless rampage if you piss her off enough... sure, don't see why not."
FrankRD
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by FrankRD »

I don't think there's anything that indicates it, but there's also nothing that denies it, so I guess you could say either assumption has the same possibility of being correct.

I don't think she is, but I do however think she would be the experimenting type, as someone else pointed out. Take that as you will.
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

Oh another wonderful topic questioning Cybil's (and Heather's!?) sexuality.

I see no reason to assume either is a lesbian. I wouldn't rule it out, but I somewhat doubt either was intended to be (in the games).

Why do you think short hair and toughness equals a lesbian?! There are plenty of females with short haircuts. I'd probably have a short haircut if I thought I'd look halfway good with it.
*Edited to cut down on rambling*
No, I don't think a policewoman with a short haircut is automatically gay, nor is a girl with a semi-short haircut with a strong personality.

If someone likes to think that Cybil or Heather is gay, I don't mind, but it certainly can't be asserted as truth and it does annoy me when someone seriously believes that either/both of them MUST be gay because of their looks or toughness. Give me a break.
Last edited by phantomess on 11 Jan 2015, edited 1 time in total.
Just Passing Through

Post by 911 »

You think what you want of the sexuality of a character but I think it's a waste of time trying to figure out is Heather is gay or not. It doesn't change anything in the story and there is no sexual related topics in the game that include Heather's sexuality.

But personnaly I think she's the kind of girl that doesn't have a lover. She seems to be great on her own.
AuraTwilight

Post by AuraTwilight »

Incidentally, 'Insluting' is a great word and I will find a use for it.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Jonipoon
Subway Guard

Post by Jonipoon »

This thread is hilarious.

And no, I don't think Heather is a lesbian. And if she is, why does it matter? We'll never know anyway.
I EAT GALAXIES FOR BREAKFAST.