Valtiel's role?

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

AuraTwilight
Historical Society Historian

Re: Valtiel's role?

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, well, to that I'd say "Mistranslation does not equal fanfiction." You can't mistranslate proper nouns like Valtiel into existence, so it's clearly involved in those passages somewhere. Get me the original Japanese and I could demonstrate it.
[quote="BlackFire2"]I thought he meant the special powers of her vagina.[/quote]
Pastucci
Just Passing Through

Re: Valtiel's role?

Post by Pastucci »

I agree, Valtiel is definitely mentioned in that site absolutely, he is mentioned in the "another crimson tome" and in the "tarot card" area, I forget what it is called sorry.

I mean, I don't even know if the now defunct SH4 site( I mean the original one that translated memories is based from) is even accurate in itself.

However I will say that if the Konami Official Silent Hill 4: The Room guidebook is indeed accurate and truly from Konami/Team Silent, then whatever is in that book should be clarified as a good source for us fans. (I have yet to get my hands on that book).

I don't mean to be a pain in the ass, I just like good sources, for all we know, maybe you are right and I am wrong, it is possible, and like I said, I will happily admit my faults, even if it makes me look like a fool.

So any information that I can find, I will help contribute here, and guide people correctly ( I mean without overstepping people's opinions and beliefs).

I will update in the future if I find anything.

All love here :)
Heaven's Night
<3