Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 20 Aug 2018

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject: Re: How do you think they could of have improved Silent Hill

Missing since: 22 Feb 2012
Notes left: 711
I never finished this without Elaine or whatever the hell her name is, dying. That's so tough to achieve anyway. She always waits behind and handbags the crap out of monsters or gets shot up by Walter, while you as Henry are ten miles ahead. Other than that, it was arguably the last great game in this series, before the move to annoying combat based horror games.

Rosewater Park Attendant
 Post subject: Re: How do you think they could of have improved Silent Hill

Missing since: 06 Mar 2008
Notes left: 1434
Last seen at: Colonia Claudia Ara Agrippinensium
Deer Rest FOA wrote:
I never finished this without Elaine or whatever the hell her name is, dying. That's so tough to achieve anyway. She always waits behind and handbags the crap out of monsters or gets shot up by Walter, while you as Henry are ten miles ahead. Other than that, it was arguably the last great game in this series, before the move to annoying combat based horror games.

It's really not. The last time you're together with Eileen before battling Walter, just put one holy candle in front of her and that's enough to cure her completely from the possession. Then she'll walk as slow as possible during the final boss.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11