Search FAQ

Login | Register


All times are UTC [ DST ]


It is currently 23 Jul 2019




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject: 2 Flares
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 30 Mar 2005
Notes left: 698
Last seen at: Everett, MA
When you approach Alchemilla's gates for the first time in the game, I always hear 2 "pff-pff" noises...reminiscient to the sound of the flare gun at the end of the old RE1. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? I thought it could be the faint sound of Kaufmann firing more gunshots or maybe the Air Screamer breaking into his office or something.

Anyone know what it might be?

_________________
Image
“Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."


Top
   
 

RESPECT
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
>the faint sound of Kaufmann firing more gunshots
That one.

_________________
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.


Top
   
 

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 21 Jun 2005
Notes left: 607
Last seen at: Bournemouth, England
I always hear this and I've been meaning to ask for ages! It can't be Kaufmann, because you hear it everytime you go to enter the hospital. It sounds like interference from the radio, but I don't know what from.

Tis a head-bugger, to be sure :(

EDIT - I'm almost positive that you hear it later in the game, when you go back to the hospital. I'll double check, just to be positive though. Take this as one of those "Steve is wrong, ignore him" type of posts :wink:

_________________
Image

Add me on MySpazz!


Last edited by CasuallyDressed on 09 Mar 2006, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 

RESPECT
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
> It can't be Kaufmann, because you hear it everytime you go to enter the hospital.
No you don't--only the first time. It's to alert Harry that something's happening inside.

_________________
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
I didn't even hear these gunshots. :( Clearly I need to pay attention..

_________________
I'm not dead yet, dammit.


Top
   
 

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 20 Sep 2004
Notes left: 230
Last seen at: On the internet!
What the Adversary says is correct.
You hear two gunshots before the hospital, then 1 more when you're in the lobby, right before meeting Kaufmann.


Top
   
 

Moderator
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 15 Apr 2004
Notes left: 11052
Last seen at: In the anals of forum history
And then never again.

_________________
Image


Top
   
 


 Post subject:

Ive never heard it so cant help you 8)


Top
   
 

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 30 Mar 2005
Notes left: 698
Last seen at: Everett, MA
AloneInSilentHill wrote:
Ive never heard it so cant help you 8)
So why did you bother posting? A high post-count doesn't make you special. In fact it's quite annoying. Plus, plenty of others have answered my question before you.

_________________
Image
“Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."


Top
   
 


 Post subject:

It's definately Kaufmen. This is just like "the chainsaw in the mist" topic! Just go for the most reasonable answer and live with it.

Since you hear one gun shot when you enter the hospital, that is unexplained. But later you hear 2 gun shots just before you meet Kuafmen. Now the first gun shot has been confirmed just like the previous two. I seriously doubt it's Lisa, or whatever her name is. :P

~Heihachiro Honda~


Top
   
 

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 30 Mar 2005
Notes left: 698
Last seen at: Everett, MA
Heihachiro Honda wrote:
It's definately Kaufmen. This is just like "the chainsaw in the mist" topic! Just go for the most reasonable answer and live with it.


Fuck you.

_________________
Image
“Standing above the crowd...he had a voice that was strong and loud."


Top
   
 


 Post subject:

Like-wise dick face! :D

Such a nice community that we got here... :roll:


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
Shut up the both of you.

_________________
I'm not dead yet, dammit.


Top
   
 

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 15 Jan 2005
Notes left: 7376
Last seen at: Couldn't tell you even if I tired
^ put them in their places, Krist,

What about later in the game as you are leaving the sewers just as you reach the last door, you hear what I always asummed was a shot gun blast going off.What about that one?

_________________
Image
The war has begun:
Use your voice today before you no longer have one tomorrow.
World Toilet Organization
I'm like a circle, I'M TOO GOOD FOR CORNERS!!!


Top
   
 

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 09 Mar 2006
Notes left: 422
Last seen at: Woodside Apts, AZ
Is it Cybil, the Adversary would know :)

_________________
"My days of taking you serious are close to a middle." - Firefly
[img]http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f26/iczerfae/All_SHf.jpg[/img]


Last edited by white rabbit on 13 Mar 2006, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
 

RESPECT
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
>you hear what I always asummed was a shot gun blast going off.
It's the sound of the sewer monsters dropping from the ceiling behind you.

_________________
This post is the property of its author and is not to be used elsewhere without explicit permission from the author.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.


Top
   
 

Gravedigger
 Post subject:
     
         
  User avatar  
     
     

Missing since: 13 Mar 2006
Notes left: 573
Last seen at: Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia
Yeah, if you stay for a while you´ll hear their familiar scratching noise, but the stupid monster just keeps hiding in the darkness.I never found it, and I just went away while still hearing its scratch-scratch.. noise.

_________________
Spetsnaz of the Interior Troops of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia
Spetsnaz sil Vnutrenniye Voiska Ministerstva Vnutrennikh Del

http://egan.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/05/2 ... ef=opinion

Think of Italy — which reminds me of California in so many ways — and its chronic inability to form a government. That’s California, with even better food and no parliamentary system.
....somewhere in Italy a contract was put out on the life of the article's author.


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: