Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 17 Oct 2017

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Just Passing Through
 Post subject: Eileen's bedroom (Massive spoilers!)

Missing since: 24 Feb 2006
Notes left: 34
Last seen at: Sweden
Yes I like to peek into other peoples rooms and so on.. Shame on me.

Anyhow, I took a break from SH4 but now I started to play again. Now, I just opened the portal in the "laundry-room" so I've passed the 20121 murder - Eileen. But this isn't really why I'm posting, no.

Moving right along

When I first took a peek into Eileens room (I mean the very first time) I got so freaked out by that damned bunny on the edge of the bed, staring down on the floor looking all evil and so. I was just waiting for it to turn around and leap towards me. Ick, gives me the shills by just thinking about it. :?

Right, so after the Eileen murder I just knew something would have happened to the bunny. And I could just feel that it would be even more freaky. But what do I do when I peek into the bedroom and see those big eyes staring right at me as if it's just waiting for the right moment to snap my neck or something, not to mention the little hand reaching towards me. Well of course I jumped right up and screamed like a little schoolgirl, and was probably trembeling with fear like 4 hours after the "incident". :cry:
Did anyone else think the bunny was this darn scary and, again, freaky?

Oh well anyways, onwards to the question -> Does anyone know for a fact or have a theory on who moved the bunny or if it moved itself (ICK!) or just anything else?
I know SH3 has bunnys in it but I haven't played SH3 yet so wouldn't know of any connections there.

Sorry for the rambling and such.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 28 Mar 2006
Notes left: 41
Last seen at: midgar
YES! that damn bunny scared the crap out of me and i also noticed the sudden change and when i did i didnt jump like a schoolgirl i thought for hours wondering who the hell moved that bunny i still dont know but then again its Silent Hill were talking about everythings wrong

Gravedigger
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Mar 2006
Notes left: 477
when i first played silent hill 3 i though that bunny (robbie) was gonna try and kill me bite me or someting that realy freaked me out i was thinking is it gonna stand up then when i saw him in elieens room that scared me to hell i didnt wanna look out the peephole as he might come running down the hall way with a knife!!

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
... I didn't think it was as scary as all that. It's a bloody rabbit - a pink one at that. Pointing at you. Freaky for the first time you see it, yes. But after a while I stopped caring since he doesn't do much else besides point and stare. In fact he doesn't do anything else.

I believe it ties in with Walter pointing at Eileen from Richard's window, indicating quite clearly that she was next. So what does the doll do? Point at you, Henry, since he's next. But I really don't want to make people think that Walter's somehow possessing the bunny..

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Dec 2005
Notes left: 1123
Last seen at: Wherever Mother Claudia sends me.
It was creepy having Robbie point at me and I'm glad that's all he did. Otherwise I'd probably scream too.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jan 2005
Notes left: 217
Last seen at: BEHIND YOU!
Krist. wrote:
But I really don't want to make people think that Walter's somehow possessing the bunny..

I don't really think he possesed the doll its more like the room makes Henry see that now because he's next, just like seeing Walter pointing at Eileen's room.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 Mar 2006
Notes left: 254
"Just a bunny"????? You clearly haven't seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail!!!

Anyway, there's a lot of doll-related stuff going on in the SH series. In SH1 and 3 there are dolls because of Alessa's childhood. In SH2 there are the dolls that Laura finds in the hospital (which I think belonged to Mary). And in SH4 there is Robbie and also the doll that Walter gives to you.

Perhaps they represent innocence, and in the case where the dolls start doing freaky things then this represents the corruption of innocence.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Mar 2006
Notes left: 94
I found the bunny scary as hell. In SH3 you can find a massive bunny costume
heres a picture of it
http://images.windowsmarketplace.com/im ... ll_200.jpg

I dont actually know were it is cause I havnt played on SH3

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Thanks for the replys fellas.

Although the bunny actually have a name, Robbie?
As I said in my OP I haven't played SH3, so if there's no spoilers to this Robbie-fella please tell me more.

Oh and I kinda like the innocence and corruption of innocence theory. Like clowns and how they're entertainers but they still have some freakish quality to them. But really clowns are evil to the bone! Never trust a clown!

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Yeah that bunny is at the beginning of the game I think. And yeah I hate that one too!
Ok, I have played SH3 for like 5 mins :roll:

Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
Please don't double post. Use the EDIT button if you have something else to say.

Post subject:

im stuck in apartment world i dont know what to do i cant get into room 302 or 303 i believe i have to find another key to get into 303 please help
Quote:
lulz thanks TA~*

Post subject:

Missing since: 01 Feb 2004
Notes left: 3094
Last seen at: Deep Inside
I didn't really think anything, I figured they carried it over from 3.
Then when he points at us, I thought eventually he'd be right at the hole when I peek again. Other than that, it didn't bother me in the least.

Rosewater Park Attendant
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Feb 2006
Notes left: 1444
Last seen at: Californication
Quote:
im stuck in apartment world i dont know what to do i cant get into room 302 or 303 i believe i have to find another key to get into 303 please help

You already started a thead on this...why are you askin' here again? :shock:

Quote:
I thought eventually he'd be right at the hole when I peek again

That's what I was expecting too. Other than that, it was no biggie.

SHHF FAQs | Sig/Avatar Restrictions | Request Avatars and Sigs | SHHF Guidelines

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 10 Mar 2006
Notes left: 31
hummer wrote:
I found the bunny scary as hell. In SH3 you can find a massive bunny costume
heres a picture of it
http://images.windowsmarketplace.com/im ... ll_200.jpg

I dont actually know were it is cause I havnt played on SH3

That's a mascots costume, which is what creeped me out the most about it.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 21 Mar 2006
Notes left: 47
Last seen at: the other side of the pillow
the bunny wasnt that scarry i mean yea when i first saw it made me paranoid alittle then when i saw it change i was like omg it moved..... :shock: but other than that i was fine with it

Subway Guard
 Post subject:

Missing since: 02 Aug 2005
Notes left: 1508
Last seen at: Colombia
Robby the Rabbit is just one of the pets of the Lakeside Amusement Park along (Along a duck, a horse and other that I already had memorized their names but now I can't remember)...

This lovely bllod-mouth bunny is just here to honor SH 3 in the first half of the game and then yo tell you: I'm mwatching you; you're the next

Anyway I also got paralyzed when i watched him pointing me, I spent 15 seconds there abd then reacted to say... THAT DAMMIT BUNNY!!!

Post subject:

Aww that bunny....that bunny never really get to me until i saw him in the room pointing...Team Silent really know how you get you.

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 09 Mar 2006
Notes left: 422
Last seen at: Woodside Apts, AZ
What would really get you is if the bunny points and then you go away only to back and find the bunny really close to the hole, like its trying to look through to you :shock:

Post subject:

Bunnies ARE freaky, I mean, look at Monty Python.

I had the whole theory going for a while that the two room were connected in an odd dimension type way, so that the bunny pointed at him as if the room was...you know, he's next and stuff.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next