Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 21 May 2019

Post subject: Silent Hill effects move onto Brahams

The cop who talks to Christopher has the same sort of burns that the person who saved Alessa, the cop's father, on his hands. I'm taking that to mean that the cop and the person who saved Alessa are the same person. But seen as it was 30 years ago how can the guy look the same, unless he's been infected by Alessa's desire for revenge. If so does that mean all of Brahams is also affected?

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Mar 2006
Notes left: 66
Last seen at: elpaso texas
i believe so

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 21 Apr 2006
Notes left: 133
Last seen at: Boston
yah i was just thinking that.... like i don't think they aged him one bit. could be a mishap by accident but idk. I think the sequel is def. gonna have a silent hill 2-ish vibe with chris trying to find rose and has to put an end to the source of the evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHxdMXcO0Yo
(Brighter Quality)

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 07 Apr 2006
Notes left: 39
Latraxus in which sense do u mean stop the source of evil, are u talking about the town or alessas because im not sure as i have not played alot of the 2nd silent hill but the town brings people with darkness in there hearts of guilt and manifests off it, im not sure if it is the town that is evil but the guilt and darkness on the people it draws near. sorry if this is off topic. but to stop alessas it would have to be alot like a Sh3 story line i personaly think.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

i ment that the route of evil.. like alessa was teh girl being burned, and dark alessa came out of her hatred, etc.. but she really wasn't alessa, she was something else. and cuz in the games, specially the 2nd one revealing a dark past which links why james was called there cuz of his sins and those are punished by their own fears, etc.. that the demon that played off of alessa is the cause of everything, she avenged the hate and wrong doing of alessa, but i think "it" had a agenda of it's own. and i think in the next movie it will explain more of the origins of the town's past before the witch burning crusade. my thought.

(Brighter Quality)

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 07 Apr 2006
Notes left: 39
humm that ish a good theory, i think 'it' could be the false god thing that heather in Sh3 is ment to give birth to but spits up. but i think it has its own agenda too.

Post subject:

officer Gucci had aged..Kim Koates was wearing a bit of makeup to make himself look alot older.

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Jun 2004
Notes left: 306
Last seen at: Scotland
He must use Just For Men.

Post subject:

FrozenHalo wrote:
officer Gucci had aged..Kim Koates was wearing a bit of makeup to make himself look alot older.

It was 30 years ago, and the guy was in his mid 40s...so I don't buy it.

Post subject:

it doesnt matter if you buy it, its shown in plain sight in the film.

The officer is not Gucci's dad, and Gucci isn't cursed because he's not IN the fog world. He just aged very well. The documents say Thomas Gucci found the burnt remains of a child.

Some people just age well. They used makeup to make Kim Koates look older than he is for the present day scenes for a reason.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 29 Mar 2006
Notes left: 30
Last seen at: San Antonio
I though Officer Gucci's dad owned the barber shop?
But it did look like both he and christabella (sp) didn't age atfter alessa got burnt. Dark Alessa said that there were good people in silent hill and it did look just like gucci when he took the burnt Alessa down from the grill/cleansation thing

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

did anybody think for a second that the janitor was gucci's dad? lol... i was like.. hmm.. i know it's not true but that was one of the things that crossed my mind in the film.

(Brighter Quality)

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 13 Oct 2004
Notes left: 365
Last seen at: Toluca Lake
The brief glimpse of the janitor did look like Gicci. I was confused for a moment.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 25 Feb 2004
Notes left: 71
Last seen at: Glasgow, Scotland UK
Hmmmm, wouldn't have only been nine years he would have aged? Sharon is only nine and thats when the dark world took over Silent Hill.

I'm seeing it tomorrow again so I'll pick up on these points :)

Post subject:

Didn't the particular incident happen in the 80s or am I reading into the history of the burning wrong? Aleesa was born in 1979, so if she was 9 it had to be at least 1989 or 1990 when the event occurred. So everyone around the town and inside should have aged differently.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

I just came back from seeing it again, and Kim Coates as Officer Gucci did age, just.. it's harder to see but there is a clear distinct difference between the two versions of him.. he just uses just for men hair dye as someone said before, but yah you can tell a very large contrast between the two if you pay good attention to detail. The time line... sharon wasn't conceived till much much later, i thought that was understood but i Guess not. it's not the game at all, it's a collectiveness of all the games put together. I think some people are looking to follow word for word.

(Brighter Quality)

Post subject:

As is typical with any kind of adaptation.

I'm determined to see it again myself but I want some commentary on it A.S.A.P. from the likes of Avery and the Ganes.

Post subject:

1974. The records show that Aleesa (Alyssa...whatever. So many spellings) "died?" then. Though, I'm not sure if she did just die.

Interesting little sidenote here, did anyone notice the ash was the same kind of ash that would come from burning flesh?

Post subject:

Didn't notice that all, but it would make sense.