Cybil 29%  29%  [ 52 ]
Christopher 8%  8%  [ 14 ]
Gucci 2%  2%  [ 3 ]
Sharron/Alessa 29%  29%  [ 52 ]
Christabella 5%  5%  [ 9 ]
Dahlia 15%  15%  [ 26 ]
Total votes : 178

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject: And the award for best performance go to...

Missing since: 17 Sep 2004
Notes left: 294
Last seen at: In a toilet. Folded into a wallet.
I thought Cybil did the best job. She was, and this is pure blasphemy for me, better than the game Cybil. Her ending really sucked

(I mean this both because it was sad, and literally... Those graphics could have been better. Should have, imo, left well enough alone and had her burn without showing it.. Same for the fire on the Demon's sleeves). I digress. Second would be Rose. Cybil just did an amazing job. Her character was well written straying from "Have you got a gun/know who you;re shooting/don't go shooting me by mistake/etc" with her still trying to arrest rose without knowing what was going on. She was written (despite what that fat fuck Ebert had to say, and that ass on yahoo) very realistically imho.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Apr 2006
Notes left: 66
I think that sharon did the best especailly since she is a little girl and had to play what like 3 characters. she just did a great job.

[/spoiler]

Just in case you don't know, You can get a brand new copy of GH: silent hill from

http://www.konamistyle.com/b2c_kden/b2c/init.do

Post subject:

Missing since: 09 Jun 2005
Notes left: 7464
Last seen at: Kentucky
Major Konings wrote:
I think that sharon did the best especailly since she is a little girl and had to play what like 3 characters. she just did a great job.

I'm going to have to agree with that, she did a great job.

Post subject:

I had to vote for Cybil, but honestly, I didn't think the acting was that great in the movie. I still liked it a lot, but the acting isn't what's going to stick with me, and it isn't what's making me want to see it again, either.

Post subject:

Sharon. Awesome job.

Post subject:

Voted Rose, but Sharon/Aleesa did an outstanding job. Gave me a reason to fear kids.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Jul 2005
Notes left: 3898
Cybil, Christabella, and Sister Marie (I think that's her name) for me.
I also like Dahlia, but some of her scripts are bad, and her makeup didn't sell it. Gucci I thought was interesting, he was good in general, imo. I like Christopher, but his acting is so unique compared to the others in the movie.

Post subject:

Missing since: 21 Jul 2003
Notes left: 11978
Last seen at: Nova Scotia, Canada
My vote goes for Dahlia. I think she stole every scene she was in. I am a huge fan of Deborah Kara Unger. Have been ever since I saw The Game way back in the day.

and said "There you are.
There you are.
There's my heart..."

Post subject:

oh man you guys, i couldn't stand sharon, i was just annoyed by her voice and face. i sound like a jerk, now. but anyways, i will always love sean bean.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 04 Jun 2005
Notes left: 100
Last seen at: england
cybil, mostly when she on the ladder before she burns.

Post subject:

I agree with Drew, Dahlia was great.

I'm fan of Sean Bean, but his American accent was a bit iffy.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 07 Dec 2005
Notes left: 191
I really like Christabella's (Alice Krige?) acting. You could see why some of the already naive towns people followed her. Her voice and the way she moved held a certain power.

I however, didn't like Jodelle Ferland's acting. It just seemed too over-exaggerated.

Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Jul 2005
Notes left: 3898
I think Jodelle did decent overall. The problem I have with her is when she found out something had altered her drawing after she woke up in the gas station. And the "meow meow!" part was just a little odd. I thought her voice was really good in the white/explanation scene. I don't like when she lit up and said "I'm on fire" or something, but I don't think that was bad acting, rather poor scripting and directing choice.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 21 Apr 2006
Notes left: 22
Last seen at: Hybrid Forest
Cybil had realistic script and reacted in a human way to most situations.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 07 Dec 2005
Notes left: 191
amphreded wrote:
I think Jodelle did decent overall. The problem I have with her is when she found out something had altered her drawing after she woke up in the gas station. And the "meow meow!" part was just a little odd. I thought her voice was really good in the white/explanation scene. I don't like when she lit up and said "I'm on fire" or something, but I don't think that was bad acting, rather poor scripting and directing choice.

The "meow meow!" part to me was also odd because it reminded me of my own cousin whos the same age and is prone to acting like a cat.

I did like how she portrayed the memory of Alessa, though.

Post subject:

Dahlia. Cybil had too many horrible lines to spit out, but she was up there as well.

Post subject:

Dahlia gets my vote. I loved the way they redid the story somewhat and still left Dahlias character mysterious, and interesting. I thought she did a great job in the few scenes although her liens weren't the best, she made the best of them.

Post subject:

Dahlia did a good job acting, but her costume and makeup were atrocious. It was the one thing that jerked me right out of the atmosphere every time I saw it. It made me think of, for some reason, the torturer in The Princess Bride.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 17 Sep 2004
Notes left: 294
Last seen at: In a toilet. Folded into a wallet.
Dahlia was a very close second. Can't believe I forgot her. Oddly enough, I didn't mind her role being changed, even though I loved her in SH1... Her reaction to rose's locket was heart wrenching... And I thought the makeup/attire was very well done, transformed an actress I would never have seen in that role.

Post subject:

Missing since: 05 Feb 2005
Notes left: 2246
The nurses.
Their movement was really great.