Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 25 Sep 2018

So how many times will you see it in the theater?
1 16%  16%  [ 8 ]
2 45%  45%  [ 23 ]
3 14%  14%  [ 7 ]
4 or more 25%  25%  [ 13 ]
Total votes : 51

Post subject: How many times will you see it?

I was just wondering how many times you guys will see it in the theater. I'm going for my second, tomorrow, but that'll probably be it for me. I will be pre-ordering the DVD, though!

This is my first poll, too... hope I do it right. :)

Weird. I thought I put a 'None' option, but it didn't take I guess. I figured you probably wouldn't be in this forum unless you'd seen it, so feel free to 'write in' None if that's your answer.

Last edited by Anonymous on 23 Apr 2006, edited 1 time in total.

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19401
Last seen at: #lfk
I'll be down with once or twice more--I'm only at two, presently. Next Sunday night, for certain.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Last edited by The Adversary on 23 Apr 2006, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:

I've seen it 2 times so far (It's even better the second time) I'm planning to see it again tomorrow with my mom and my sister, another time with my friend from out of town, and then again with another friend from out of town. I don't work on Wednesdays, so I might see an early showing by myself sometime when the theatre is totally empty... Oh, the horror.

Post subject:

I feel kinda guilty about going multiple times, budget wise, but how long did I wait for this and how long will I be waiting for a sequel? Maybe I'll go a third time after all. Or maybe I'll just get my ass in gear and finish SH4 already.

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 20 Jun 2004
Notes left: 306
Last seen at: Scotland
I saw it twice on opening day. I'm not sure if I'll see it again though. I'll probably just wait for the DVD now.

Post subject:

I went with one friend first time, and alot of my friends want to go see it so I might go again. Not like I have the money though, haha. :). So 2 will be it i think.

Post subject:

I'm shooting for one more making it two times since I have to budget myself at the moment.

Post subject:

Twice is all I think I'll go

Post subject:

You know, at anywhere from $7-$10 a pop, or whatever, multiple viewings do quite a bit toward helping us make sure we gross enough to GET a sequel. ;)

That's why I say get all your friends to go see it. Recommend it to total strangers, even. Even though it isn't the best movie I've ever seen, I'm acting like it is because I want my sequel, darnit.

Post subject:

I dunno if I want a sequel :oops: . I like it as a standalone homage to the series.

Post subject:

I'll probably go again next sunday afternoon after it's been out a little while and at a time when few people will actually be in the theater. It will be quite, and I can soak it in. I'll go by myself hopefully.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Apr 2006
Notes left: 66
i hope to go see just because i didn't understand some of it and it wasn't that bad of a film for 5.00!

[/spoiler]

Just in case you don't know, You can get a brand new copy of GH: silent hill from

http://www.konamistyle.com/b2c_kden/b2c/init.do

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 29 Mar 2006
Notes left: 30
Last seen at: San Antonio
I know I'll deff see it with whoever wants to go see it, plus I gotta love using my student/ expired military ID to get 2 tickets for 11 bucks

Post subject:

Once this coming monday.

Might go again if I want to. Or another. Or another. It all weighs on how much I like it, personally.

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 Jan 2006
Notes left: 4060
Last seen at: Carrollton, TX
I have to see it a second time to clarify a few things. I proabably won't go a third time though; I need to save money.

Post subject:

i deffintaly want to see it at least twice but i would really like to see it three times. but one time is just not enought espically with all the douche bags talking and laughting the whole time. its just like the games i think you wont catch some important things if you only watch it once

Hope House Careworker
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Jan 2005
Notes left: 745
Last seen at: Bergen Street
Maybe 3 times, since I won't have to pay.

Post subject:

If the theater prices here were a bit cheeper I would go see it at least 3 times.... but its 10 bucks for entry X_x.. And I cant afford that right now sadly.

So I will say twice. Because Its soo darn good. ^_^;

My Bestsellers Clerk
 Post subject:

Missing since: 14 Sep 2005
Notes left: 421
Last seen at: Silent Hill.
Uhm, 4 at least.....

Post subject:

About Silent Hill "Worst movie EVER, it'll only see it seven more times"--Comic Book Guy

alway brings laughter to me when i see that episode.

No, not seven but probably 2 or three more times.