Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 12 Dec 2018

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Post subject: What scared you the most?

I'm only at the otherworld hospital but so far, when the body jumoed out of the otherworld school and the random THUMP noises in the bathrooms. What scared you guys the most?

This thread is to now accompany all four games. -St. Thomas

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 11 May 2006
Notes left: 1070
Running in the streets when the whole town outside turned into the otherworld. I heard the monsters coming and I couldn't see where I was going because it was all black and I had no sense of direction except when Harry stopped because the ground was open.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 06 May 2006
Notes left: 72
Last seen at: Oklahoma
I thought the part that scared me the most was the part where "the phone doesn't seem to be working" and then the damn phone rings.

http://wickedclownzicp.proboards34.com/index.cgi

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 08 May 2006
Notes left: 168
Last seen at: Missouri
the kid crying in the bathroom..it was creepy and really sad. Not to mention out of nowhere.

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 01 Feb 2004
Notes left: 3094
Last seen at: Deep Inside
TessannaDelone wrote:
the kid crying in the bathroom..it was creepy and really sad. Not to mention out of nowhere.

That part freaked me out too.
Nothing scarier than a child involved with horror

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 04 May 2006
Notes left: 236
Last seen at: Boston
those ghosts things that squeek. i ran into them in one of the school rooms and scared the shit outa me.

Xbox-GhastlyGrinner
Ps3- Ghastly_Grinner

Post subject:

There were a lot of things that scared me. At the beginning of the game walking down that alley to a bloody corpse, the demon children at the school, and the sewers...oh, the sewers.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 15 Jul 2003
Notes left: 221
Here's my top five (although there are many many more):

[spoiler]1) The breaking glass room. Even though I know it's going to happen every time. That noise is just something you can seem to prepare yourself for. It never fails to give me extreme heart palpitations.
2) When you exit the Doghouse via the back door and first enter the dark world proper. The music is incredibly foreboding.
3) The UFO sightings. I know, strange choice, but there's something very creepy about the craft way off on the horizon, the eerie humming noise, and yes, the corny B-grade invasion movie music.
4) Leaving the Hospital to head for the Antique Store. That broken-police-siren-esque noise that just goes on and on really put me on edge.
5) The Lizard Boss. Being the first boss in the game, and having that very disturbing introduction of the flaming body in the center of the area, this was definitely a point that got my heart racing. Not to mention how damned huge the thing is. And when its head opens up.... yuk. Slime everywhere.[/spoiler]

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 May 2006
Notes left: 94
Last seen at: Woodside apartment's,room 109
everything in that scared me to death!

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 May 2006
Notes left: 64
Last seen at: Cadillac, MI
The alley, the dark, alternate school, alternate alchemilla, alternate resort area, the docks, and alternate sewers. They all bring back frightening memories.
One of the best scares for me was the school locker room revisited.

Post subject: spooky

the little creepy kid things that stab you....bloody nine hells the first time i saw that i nearly fell off my bed as i played.

Post subject:

TessannaDelone wrote:

Agreed, I love that part.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 03 May 2006
Notes left: 5
Last seen at: Finland
*SPOILER*

In the Alternative School lockerroom when you open the locker with the cat, and it is empty. If that isnt scary enough, the body coming from another locker when you walk away will scare you stiff.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 17 May 2006
Notes left: 91
I think the scariest things for are when in school in the courtyard with those kid demons, and the firiggin' sirens all over the place...

Has anyone ever wondered why aren't there any sirens in other SH sequels of the game...?

Post subject:

I was just in the otherworld hospital (forget what room) then all of a sudden, SMASH!!!! breaking glass. I nearly shat myself!! :shock:

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 04 Feb 2006
Notes left: 194
Last seen at: Toluca Prison, Cell #7
PetriP-TNT wrote:
*SPOILER*

In the Alternative School lockerroom when you open the locker with the cat, and it is empty. If that isnt scary enough, the body coming from another locker when you walk away will scare you stiff.

I don't remember if it was the scariest moment for me, but it sure scared the shit out of me...

SHH Cult Subscriber
SHH Cult Subscriber
 Post subject:

Missing since: 02 May 2006
Notes left: 2703
Last seen at: UK
id say the alternate places (school, hospital etc...) but the worst were them flippin air raid sirens, NEVER fail to give me shivers

Last edited by Yana on 24 May 2006, edited 1 time in total.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 12 May 2006
Notes left: 53
Last seen at: Clifton, NJ
The zombie-sloths.

Nah, I'm joking. If anything, those things made me laugh.

The sudden noises you hear every once in a while. Like something broke or something fell. They always make me jump a little.

Just Passing Through
 Post subject:

Missing since: 18 May 2006
Notes left: 10
Last seen at: Somewhere in Finland
That really freaked me when Harry Follows ''Cherryl to the alley those warning sirens were creepy when world was gonna chance to the other world. and that body on the of the alley. I was shocked and panicked :shock: And ps im new around here
ooops sorry i writed wrong. :oops: My bad for a finnish boy

Last edited by Blitzkrieg on 20 May 2006, edited 1 time in total.

Woodside Apartments Janitor
 Post subject:

Missing since: 22 Apr 2006
Notes left: 1085
Last seen at: Cambridgeshire
^ Blitzkrieg, yes, it's Harry - not James... though they are both stylin' ! :D (and if I'm being really picky, one 'r' in cheryl). Thanks babe! :) Don't be embarassed, we all get carried away and make mistakes. It's cool, it's cool.
Oh and I'd love to visit Finland, my friend's told me some good stories (but why is alcohol so expensive?), what's my point? ... Oh, there's nothing wrong with being Finnish, honey. :wink:

The school scares me, as I never know what's lurking in the classrooms... I dread opening doors. The locker room made me jump first time.
What scares me the most is Alchemilla basement :shock: The room with the smashing glass especially, the music, and the room Alessa was kept in shakes me up.

Last edited by AnneMarie on 20 May 2006, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next