Search FAQ

Login | Register

All times are UTC [ DST ]

It is currently 21 Oct 2017

Post subject: What are..

different events due to condition of Eileen @ 2nd apartment world?
I heard that there are three different events depends on Eileen's condition.
Mine was Eileen keep calling "mommy, daddy, why are you asleep? Why aren't you awake..?" blahblahblah. And she was hitting Henry-_-;;;;;;(lightly, of courselol)

I'm pretty sure my Eileen isn't in good condition since I didn't treat her well.
Please tell me the other two...? Is it worth re-playing to watch?

Historical Society Historian
 Post subject:

Missing since: 27 Aug 2003
Notes left: 12943
Last seen at: The Wand'ring Wood
It's interesting, I'll tell you that. It's up to you to decide if you want to replay it to see it--plus the different conditions that Eileen is in help determine certain endings.

Eileen can either be really uberly possessed, speak gibberish, and even cause damage to Henry just by standing next to him, or she can be mildly possessed (meaning she has the marks on her but she doesn't talk like little Walter) and still be able to read some of Walter's diary messages on the rocks in the Forest World. I think your Eileen may be closer to uberly possessed. Don't worry, I treated her poorly, too. Bitch couldn't keep up so I just left her hanging around Walter for a few minutes. :P

Post subject:

Well- she sometimes speak "!@#$%^&*(&^%$#@!!!!" and damaged Henry...lol
Yes, she could read all Walter's diary messages in the Forest World.
But really, what are different events in Apartment? I'm so curious..lol

I finished with <Eileen's death..> though I saw all 4 endings already since I got the save files from someone who is extremely good at SH.

Post subject:

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't answer your specific question. I'm not too sure what she says in the Apartments the second time around, unfortunately. :\ I hope someone can come along and help you out, though.

Post subject:

Missing since: 05 Jul 2005
Notes left: 2174
Last seen at: Plus Forty Seven Degrees 56' 37" Minus Sixteen Degrees 51' 08"
I don´t recall she sayin anything different from the usual in the apartment world. She keeps sayin the same thing (according to her condition) pretty much everywhere. But I´m not sure about it.

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19398
Last seen at: #lfk
There are at least three that I'm aware of: perfect to good; kinda cursed; possessed. I'll try and write the variations down later today or tomorrow perhaps.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Post subject:

thank you Adversary!! I will be looking forward it:D

Post subject:

In Apartment World, she says

* "This is our apartment building, but...now it looks likes some kind of nightmare."
* "We can't get out of here...?"
* "That boy...I feel so sorry for him."

At least, they're the only ones I'm aware of.

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 29 Mar 2005
Notes left: 182
^Those are the only three I remember too.

Anyways, lets see what Adversary says. :P

Post subject:

I think those three are just line from Eileen, like casual conversation not the movie event. I think Adversary knows what I mean...:)

I'm looking forward to hear him.

Post subject:

She says the same things in all the movies, the only difference is how she says it. I'm pretty sure I have three different versions of that dialogue somewhere on my computer..

Post subject:

Missing since: 05 Jul 2005
Notes left: 2174
Last seen at: Plus Forty Seven Degrees 56' 37" Minus Sixteen Degrees 51' 08"
Oh jeez! I´m so dumb! I was thinking about the building world not the apartment one! Sorry for the missunderstanding! There are three diferent FMV´s in both these situations: When Eileen is standing in front of Walter´s drawing and when Henry gets the umbilical cord. They´re all pretty good. It´s worth seeing them. I don´t have the dialogues though...

Post subject:

Yes, that's what I meant- both these situations: When Eileen is standing in front of Walter´s drawing and when Henry gets the umbilical cord. (quote from piranha)

well..I guess I have to wait til somebody comes up w/ dialogue:(

Post subject:

Question: what the hell are you guys talking about? Seriously, I had no idea that Eileen said different things depending on her condition. When does this happen?

***possible spoiler****
I know at the final end fight with Walter, the more she is damaged, the faster she'll walk towards the spinning machine in the middle of the room.

When I played, Eileen was pretty f'ed up. Sometimes I'd just hang back and let her kill stuff with her purse. That was cool.

Another question....how do I do the Hide and Show thing for Spoilers? As you can see above, I don't know how. I feel stupid, so can somebody tell me how?

Post subject: well

we are talking about (or I am) events that happens in apartment world 2nd, at hall and where you gain umbilical cord.
and about spoiler....
when you click post reply, there will be buttons under subject. Click the last button <spoiler> write whatever, than submit:D

[spoiler]like this [/spoiler]

Post subject:

Okey dokey. To put you all out of your misery, here are the dialogues when you are examining the umbilical cord in Superintendent Sunderland's room -

Lowest level of possesion - "Henry? Are you okay? It's Walter...he's crying...even finishing the 21 Sacraments...it won't help that boy...I'm going back Henry...to the room where he is...We're the only ones...the only ones who can stop him..."

Moderate possesion - "Henry? Are you okay? Walter...he's crying...even finishing the 21 Sacraments...it won't help that boy... I'm going back Henry Townshend...to the room where Walter Sullivan is... We're the only ones...the only ones who can stop him..." (very subtle differences)

High possesion "Daddy...? Mummy...? Why did you leave me? I'm scared...I'm so scared...It's dark, and I'm so scared... Mummy... Mummy...? Are you asleep...? Mummy... I'll wake you up... I will..."

RESPECT
 Post subject:

Missing since: 19 Jul 2003
Notes left: 19398
Last seen at: #lfk
In each instance, Henry steps up and says: 'Eileen?'

None: It's terrible... that poor little boy... (the Hanging Figure is seen, caged) His parents threw him away, right after he was born. Poor thing... He really thinks room 302 is his mother... I've gotta... I've gotta help him.

Some: (Eileen sighs) Oh, my head hurts... Th--- that boy... he's coming in. His pain... I feel it. Oh... it hurts. It hurts. (Eileen moans) That boy... He really thinks that room 302 is his mother. Oh, my head. Oh... oh God. I've got to help him.

Very: (Eileen whimpers) Daddy...? Where are you? Where did you go...? Mommy? Mommy...? Why won't you wake up? H-Henry? (Eileen falls to the ground) Ah, my head... Mommy... Henry. That boy... I have to help him...

There ya go.

. . . AND THAT'S THAT.

Last edited by The Adversary on 09 Dec 2005, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:

Thank you so much:D my curiosity has been solved.

Post subject:

thanks for the tips .....im still in the 2nd prison...

Cafe5to2 Waitress
 Post subject:

Missing since: 16 Mar 2006
Notes left: 193
Last seen at: HELL
-PuppetMaster- wrote:
thanks for the tips .....im still in the 2nd prison...

i hate that part.

trying to get that damn key.