Silent Hill Analysis.

Have you seen Harry's daughter anywhere? Short, dark hair?

Moderator: Moderators

NordicNovice
Just Passing Through

Silent Hill Analysis.

Post by NordicNovice »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2yfVYcVD5M
I made this video a few weeks ago and I want to see what you think.
:D
Haunting Hero
Just Passing Through

Re: Silent Hill Analysis.

Post by Haunting Hero »

I like it :) you did really good work
◇Some people feel the rain, others just get wet◇
demon child 7
Just Passing Through

Post by demon child 7 »

This was good and was fairly recent. Thanks for producing this and placing this on this site. I am not sure where I should ask this question but what if anything is known about any upcoming Silent Hill games? I thought it was going to be quite impressive with Kojima and Del Toro working on a SH title but then that fell apart. Now it seems like Konami is no longer supporting it's console market.
Will there be another game? I see you referenced Resident Evil and SH with snippets of the newest iterations. RE7 and PT. Looks like RE took some notes from SH this time around.

Thanks for sharing this fandom!
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

This is kind of going off topic from the thread, but...
demon child 7 wrote: Will there be another game?
Well, in the wake of the cancellation of "Silent Hills," Konami made a statement that they'll continue to develop the franchise... but there's been nothing specific said about when we'll get another game, and I wouldn't necessarily assume that we will. It's extremely difficult to tell what's going on with Konami nowadays. Konami has made some apparently crazy decisions and it would seem their focus has shifted quite a bit, but the truth is none of us know a damn thing about the details. Most fans choose to take the most pessimistic and despairing view regarding SH's future. But IMO that statement they made is at least reason to hope we eventually will get another game. Maybe. Only time will tell.
DinoNerd89
Just Passing Through

Post by DinoNerd89 »

phantomess wrote: 05 Feb 2017 This is kind of going off topic from the thread, but...
demon child 7 wrote: Will there be another game?
Well, in the wake of the cancellation of "Silent Hills," Konami made a statement that they'll continue to develop the franchise... but there's been nothing specific said about when we'll get another game, and I wouldn't necessarily assume that we will. It's extremely difficult to tell what's going on with Konami nowadays. Konami has made some apparently crazy decisions and it would seem their focus has shifted quite a bit, but the truth is none of us know a damn thing about the details. Most fans choose to take the most pessimistic and despairing view regarding SH's future. But IMO that statement they made is at least reason to hope we eventually will get another game. Maybe. Only time will tell.

It looks like time sure did tell, didn't it? :wink: :D
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

DinoNerd89 wrote: 07 Nov 2022 It looks like time sure did tell, didn't it? :wink: :D
Yes! *Happy dance*
I'm surprised to see I made that post in 2017. Sometime since then, I became a more firm believer that we would get another game at some point, even if it took ages. I'm really surprised to see I was talking like that as recently as 2017! Lol.