Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Use this section to discuss the DVDs, OSTs, comics and any other SH Media.

Moderator: Moderators

VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Re: Silent Hill Collections? Post your pictures here!

Post by VenusDoom »

I have Origins, Shattered Memories, SH1 on PSN, and thats it, -.-' I've played all the amaerican released games through borrowing grom friends, (except homecoming,) I'm getting a job over the summer, then I'll buy some more SH merch, I plan on saving up 1000-5000 dollars, cuz I'm gonna beat all yall
Ima buy a SH Arcade UK machine x3
Owning an arcade machine is on my bucket list... sooo, you know, why not? ^-^ Anywho, I'm buying all the SH games, some posters, magazines, and promo merch over the summer, and I already have a preorder for Downpour and the Game Informer for it. ^o^
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
Diabolic Dreams
Just Passing Through

Post by Diabolic Dreams »

If you manage to buy a SH Arcade machine then you would have us all beat lol.
The problem with collecting SH stuff is that its usually hard to find.
So even if you have the money you still may not be able to get everything you want.
Ive been collecting this stuff for years now and still dont have most of what I want.
But I wish you the best of luck!
The best of nothing left...
VenusDoom
Hope House Careworker

Post by VenusDoom »

xD Thanks, I plan on calling up arcades and stuff when I get enough money aqnd I have some friends that could help me search for it online, I love myself a good treasure hunt, :) National Treasure: Silent Hill Arcade.
Fuck Yeah.
Cry baby, cry baby, cry,<3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_DW9xJTX-4
I love the Silent Hill Series. The games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.

If you agree, add it to your sig.
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Silent Hill 2 Australian In-store Promotional Poster
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

Ah, Ratio... You've finally put your stuff for auction... Such a shame i can't buy you anything right now! :cry:

I'll stop collecting for a few months since i'm getting married (you already knew it! Lol!) and most of the stuff i feel will complete my collection it's a few hundred dollars away... Anyway best of lucks with your auctions my friend!

EDIT: By the way! Nice SH3 promo box! I own the giant promo box of SH4!
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Many thanks Diego. Tell you what, as I haven't forgot, I'll hold off listing the European SH1 OST on eBay as I know you've been looking for that. When I do list it, it'll start around $30 (that's about the price I originally paid for each OST). So if you can manage to put some money off the side, hopefully this will give you a big enough heads-up.
Diego_Reynoso
Just Passing Through

Post by Diego_Reynoso »

No way! Starting at 30 bucks!?... Man, i hate when things like this happen to me... :( I already bought it... I spend 150 BUCKS ON IT!!! The most expensive thing in my collection by now... Anyway, thank you so very much for it Ratio! :D
Walter8719
Just Passing Through

Post by Walter8719 »

After the SH sounds box this is my new silent hill item :D

Silent Hill Movie German Trailer Copy n°721

[b]MY SURVIVAL HORROR COLLECTION[/b]
[url]http://mysilenthillcollection.webs.com[/url]
Alizer
Just Passing Through

Post by Alizer »

My collection, from fanmade stuff to rare stuff :D

First of all, some fanmade figures I made
Some unofficial mugs I found downtown
A bunch of games
Now, some uncommon things:

The SH0 bag that came with the OST
A Shattered Memories poster
An american SH3 signed by Akira Yamaoka
European SH2, also signed
A SH0 poster
Art of Silent Hill, also signed by Yamaoka-san
And now, the hardcore stuff >:3

A bunch of original Silent Hill soundtracks, all of them signed by Akira
A close up of the signatures (the stuff written at the bottom is my name)
And finally, the rarest thing I have, a SH3 torch signed twice by Akira Yamaoka, once in japanese characters and once in roman letters
:D
Anders
Just Passing Through

Post by Anders »

Poor Akira, seems you put him to work! :)
Personally I'll never understand why people would have other people scribble on their collectibles, but I guess that's just me!
[url=http://www.crimson-ceremony.net/lostreleases/]Lost Releases[/url]
jameslennox
Just Passing Through

Post by jameslennox »

I'm a fan of Yamaoka but i would never let him write on my stuff, i like my things as mint as possible, maybe the sign adds value but meh
[img]http://silenthillforum.com/images/bigsig.gif[/img]
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

The Heather statue has begun being painted!
Last edited by Ratiocinator on 30 Jul 2012, edited 1 time in total.
crazyhorse
Just Passing Through

Post by crazyhorse »

Cool Heather statue. I have never seen this Heather kit before. I wonder when it was created? The idea for the base looks really good. I like the progress of it so far.
[img]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz157/nogchoceek/Avatars/uncanny.jpg[/img]
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

Appreciate the response (plus it allows me an excuse to make a new reply with more update shots!). There's very little information about it. Supposedly:

* These statues were made in very limited supplies and were also given out to Team Silent members to commemorate the release of SH3.
* It has an official WonderFest (WF) sticker on it which means it's an officially-endorsed product by Konami. (WonderFest is a bi-annual event were sculptors are given permission to sell their statues based on IP from the IP holders.)

I got this statue from a guy who got the statue from a guy who bought it on Akihabara Street (not sure where that's at in Japan).

There's a piece of paper that came with it that talks about assemble/preparation for paint. The artist's name and website is on this paper, but his website has long been shutdown. And the Alexa "Way-back Machine" doesn't give any cache of the site either.

It's a rather mysterious statue in that very little is known about it.
crazyhorse
Just Passing Through

Post by crazyhorse »

Your Heather sculpt is looking great! Interesting info about this kit. What are the yellow strips on the connected pieces? I wonder if the Missionary sculpture has a similar story behind it. I guess it was a WonderFest exclusive too? I have not seen any more pics about it. As progress continues, I hope you post some more pics! It is interesting to watch it all take shape. I really like the little bullets on the floor, and the other details.
[img]http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz157/nogchoceek/Avatars/uncanny.jpg[/img]
"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster; and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes into you."
SolidGear3
Just Passing Through

Post by SolidGear3 »

All I own is 1 (PSN), Shattered Memories (PS2) and Homecoming (PS3). I've owned them all on PS1/PS2. I recently sold 2/3 since the HD collectiion is coming. Now my overall game collection is impressive. It can be viewed by the link in my sig.
Now - Resident Evil 4 HD
Later - Rage

Trophy Collection - yourgamercards.net/profile/solidgear3

Game Collection - vgcollect.com/solidgear3
peronmls
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by peronmls »

That's all awesome! But I don't own really anything. I downloaded all of the games.
BAD ME!!! :oops: But I'm buying all of them because they are all good. I got Home Coming SH1 and Silent Hill 2 so far. I really want 3...I really want to find posters and shirts.
Ratiocinator
Brookhaven Receptionist

Post by Ratiocinator »

crazyhorse wrote:Your Heather sculpt is looking great! Interesting info about this kit. What are the yellow strips on the connected pieces? I wonder if the Missionary sculpture has a similar story behind it. I guess it was a WonderFest exclusive too? I have not seen any more pics about it. As progress continues, I hope you post some more pics! It is interesting to watch it all take shape. I really like the little bullets on the floor, and the other details.
Thanks again! The yellow strips are just pieces of tape to hold all her pieces together before any actual painting/assembly begins. It's done to simply show that she can be assembled correctly and all pieces fit into each other.

As for the Missionary sculpt: Your guess is as good as mine! In that pic, it most definitely is being sold at some sort of convention. Not sure if it's specifically a Wonderfest one, but a convention nonetheless. I wish someone could find more pics of him, too. He's one of my all-time favorite SH creatures.
RinoTheBouncer
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by RinoTheBouncer »

My latest additions to my collection :

Twitter: @RinoTheBouncer | www.rinothebouncer.com | Instagram: @RinoTheBouncer
crazyhorse
Just Passing Through

Post by crazyhorse »

The base for the Heather sculpt is looking better and better. I can't wait to see it finished.

Cool collection RinoTheBouncer! The Complete Set and Sounds Box collections are impressive.