Places you may have not been too

Truck drivin' Travis detours into Silent Hill. Tree Top Tall & Wall-to-Wall, Good Buddy.

Moderator: Moderators

Mr. E. Nygma
Just Passing Through

Re:

Post by Mr. E. Nygma »

Cyrus Hanley wrote:
paladin181 wrote:I Opened the police station hoping to find an assault rifle, or some ammo. As for this one, I don't know of any obvious buildings I missed..
There's an assault rifle in Origins? :shock:

I know that Homecoming had the M14 battle rifle, but that only held five rounds in each magazine...

Is the assault rifle an unlockable weapon, or is it available during the first play through?
Yeah its in some bookstore.
I love the Silent Hill Series. The Games: Homecoming, Origins, and Shattered Memories, did nothing wrong whatsoever, they were developed well, and did things different. Just because they were not by Team Silent doesn't mean that they're bad games. I believe in this series. I Believe that one day, we can have a game that will make all Silent Hill fans Happy. I believe that Silent Hill Downpour can achieve this.
Team Silent may be gone, but their Series isn't. Instead... it's here, it's alive.
Shacknasty
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re:

Post by Shacknasty »

Dogg Thang wrote:
Cyrus Hanley wrote:Anyway, is Silent Hill: Origins worth getting? I heard that it was recently added to the PSN game store and I was considering whether to buy it or not.
I realise I'm late to this thread but just a heads-up on the PSN version - the game is glitched so that cut scenes don't play properly and finish early. The glitch has been there since it went up and still hasn't been fixed so I'm not sure it ever will be.

Others have mentioned it here - http://www.silenthillforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=20075

The UMD version doesn't have the same issue.
Supposedly these glitches were actually fixed a few months back. Several people from the PSP board on GameFAQs comment on not having any problems downloading it recently, but I can't confirm this.
Look for the ridiculous in everything and you will find it. - Jules Renard
Alppu90
Just Passing Through

Re: Places you may have not been too

Post by Alppu90 »

I found that door leading into Public Records in my second playthrough. Somehow I missed it for the first time.
MarcusMiller: I think the main reason for missing it though was because I was just trying to run away.
Yeah, there's constant threat while exploring the town. It's kinda annoying 'cos there are enemies endlessly...
"Eddie, have you gone nuts?" - James Sunderland