Interview with DelToro: DelToro and Kojima working together

Come here to chat about Kojima's now sadly defunct Silent Hills.

Moderator: Moderators

Alexius Corvinus
Brookhaven Receptionist

Re: Interview with DelToro: DelToro and Kojima working toget

Post by Alexius Corvinus »

Indeed, nothing post-Konami is confirmed yet regarding Kojima.

On a slightly related note, there is supposedly a heritage survey by Konami. I made a comment at the end that Silent Hills should be revived with the original team as it can't hurt to ask.

If anyone decides to fill out the survey, don't give out any personal information. Just look up Konami survey on Google.

UPDATE: According to Konami Europe on Twitter, the survey is indeed legit.

Also, what's really adding salt into the wound for me is that allegedly, there is a new horror title some speculate is made by Hideo Kojima named Black Hound, though one of the platforms is listed as Nintendo Dreamcast, which points to it likely being fake. However, I could imagine Kojima trolling in the sense that he's teasing At Nintendo's unwillingness to share more info about the NX, though that is a bit of a stretch. Also, Kojima is still a contractor for Konami until the end of the year, or so I think, and I'd imagine that he would be under a non compete clause. Given that the alleged reveal date is 9/11 and not made by Kojima, I would say that this is some sick joke (and not in a good way).

http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news ... rror-game/