Stuck Need Help!

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

golfisfun
Just Passing Through

Stuck Need Help!

Post by golfisfun »

Im going to take my post from another silent hill board so here it is

Im playing Silent Hill 3 for the first time and i am stuck on the Creatorium Puzzle. I have 4 beds with dead bodys in them covered. 7 3 1 5 and i dont know how that code will go in the lock so i can open the door. I will give as much detail as you guys need if it will help me! Let me know what you need. Im stuck and i want to beat this game!

well i have spent 2 hours trying to figure it out and walkthroughs are not helping. I really want to beat this game today, plus no bed has a Roman number on it. It only has the numbers like 1 2 3 4 no roman. Am i correct that the bed with bodys are the beds that are the 4 numbers you need? Wait NM i didnt think you said they have the roman numbers on it. Im still lost im on my third hour of it. The roman numbers on the wall go like this
I
-------------------------
II III
---------------------------
IV
--------------------

How can i figure that out?
Mis Krist.
Historical Society Historian

Post by Mis Krist. »

Hiya.

Posts of this nature--asking help about gameplay--belong in the Daddy Help Me! section of our site. I've moved it for you but please keep that in mind next time if you have another question about gameplay.

The codes of the bed, if I can remember, don't have anything to do with the lock's code: you have to read the riddle carefully and determine the code through that. http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/561292/45060 This should help you, as I can't recall the way to figure it out off the top of my head.
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
golfisfun
Just Passing Through

Post by golfisfun »

so if the bodys have nutthin to do with it im still lost after that guide,

I dont understand how that little map shows where all the beds are? There are 0-9 beds,

1 6 5 9
3 2
7 8 4 0

how does that match this?

I
-------------------------
II III
---------------------------
IV
--------------------
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Did you read the guide? Because it basically says that the numbers do have to do with the beds, and I was wrong in thinking that they didn't. Sorry for that. It's been a while since I played 3.

Whatever riddle difficulty you're on, go read the explanation they have for that. That's really all there is to it...
golfisfun
Just Passing Through

Post by golfisfun »

i did, im playing on normal and i cant figure anything out. I dont know which block on the roman map means what bed is which?
Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

The picture on the hatch shows you what stretchers you have to go to and in what order: the first bed numbered I/1 is the first number of the code, and so on for the other numbers.
Alright, the roman numbers represents the stretchers. To the south of
the picture is the door, and to the north is the hatch. So it's easy to
figure out which stretcher the roman number represents. You're supposed
to check each bed with the roman number in the order they are divided in.

You should first check number I then II, III and IV. When you have read the
numbers in order, you will come up with a code.
golfisfun
Just Passing Through

Post by golfisfun »

if i maybe just maybe showed you a pic would you take a look at it?
Silent Vamphyri
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Silent Vamphyri »

It's fairly easy to figure out which roman numeral represents each stretcher. As you look at the clue, picture the room that you are in. The top of the clue is where the oven door is. The bottom of the clue is where the door to the actual room is. Now look at the roman numerals on the clue. The position that they are in should tell you what stretchers to look at. Roman numeral I should be the 1st number in the code & so forth.

Hope that helps. :)