Downpour - Dem Flashlights

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

Axel_98
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Downpour - Dem Flashlights

Post by Axel_98 »

Do the flashlights run off batteries or something? I got a flashlight but it's not working and i'm in a really dark room... with a
PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER_SHOW PRIME_BBCODE_SPOILER:
crying woman... that i'm almost certain is a monster... - oh god, going in with a lighter was a terrible idea...

So I'l love to have a working flash light xD
~The Bird of Hermes is My Name; Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame~
Eric-3
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Re: Downpour - Dem Flashlights

Post by Eric-3 »

Is it turned on? By clicking L3/left analog (don't know what it's called on 360).
mjm800
Just Passing Through

Post by mjm800 »

[quote="Eric-3"]Is it turned on? By clicking L3/left analog (don't know what it's called on 360).[/quote]

LOL! For the longest time I kept pressing circle and dropping my weapon trying to turn the flashlight on...finally I caught on to L3.
Axel_98
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Axel_98 »

Yeah I kept trying to use my D-Pad to get my flashlight out. xD WHELP problem solved!
~The Bird of Hermes is My Name; Eating My Wings to Make Me Tame~
eddieatemypizza
Just Passing Through

Post by eddieatemypizza »

i had the same issue. took me a few hours to figure out how to turn my flashlight on..this game really needed to have a "tutorial" with stuff like this and finding out where your health bar was..game is not very user friendly..also trying to figure out where you need to go in the game is a huge hassle as it never really tells you where you need to go..there's one part in the game where murphy needs to grab a hook to pull a ladder down..i had no idea what i was suppose to do there or how i even found that location..but one could spend countless hours searching the town and if you happen to run by the ladder you wouldnt even know that it needed to be pulled down. just stupid crap like that they could have given tips or hints about would have helped big time.
Rev
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by Rev »

None of the other Silent Hill games needed a tutorial to figure out how to use a flashlight (it's just one button; it's not that hard to figure out). There are plenty of safe places to go for you to figure that out on your own.

(Which begs to question: How many Silent Hill fans does it take to turn on a flashlight?)