SH 2/3 PC:How to 'escape'?

Stuck in a Silent Hill game? Seems like there's no way out? Seek help here...

Moderator: Moderators

messagetyper
Just Passing Through

SH 2/3 PC:How to 'escape'?

Post by messagetyper »

How do I 'escape' whenever an enemy grabs me or when i get knocked down?
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Re: SH 2/3 PC:How to 'escape'?

Post by phantomess »

A pretty late response, sorry... but when Heather gets knocked down, you pretty much have to wait it out for her to recover and get back up. I tend to push the < side to side > buttons (not sure what they are in PC controls) to try to help her move, but I don't think that makes her get up faster.

In any of the games, though, pushing those buttons quickly & repeatedly will help you wriggle and push your way free when a monster has grabbed you or pinned you down (although some newer games give a different button prompt for that instead).
messagetyper
Just Passing Through

Post by messagetyper »

phantomess wrote:A pretty late response, sorry... but when Heather gets knocked down, you pretty much have to wait it out for her to recover and get back up. I tend to push the < side to side > buttons (not sure what they are in PC controls) to try to help her move, but I don't think that makes her get up faster.

In any of the games, though, pushing those buttons quickly & repeatedly will help you wriggle and push your way free when a monster has grabbed you or pinned you down (although some newer games give a different button prompt for that instead).
are you referring to the ones that makes your player move to either the left or right side?

if so,thanks for the help!
phantomess
Moderator & Cult Member
Moderator & Cult Member

Post by phantomess »

messagetyper wrote: are you referring to the ones that makes your player move to either the left or right side?
Yes!