Things Gum Heads can steal from you

Henry's locked in his apartment and can't get out. Bless.

Moderator: Moderators

rm2kking
Historical Society Historian

Post by rm2kking »

That's ture, you got your nurses and doctors, your grey children, mumblers and larval stalkers, groaners and wormheads, and air screamers and night flutters. I like that variation. SH3 kinda did that too with like darker versions of the monsters covered in like, crawling darkness. It's something the series has almost lost.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

rm2kking wrote:That's ture, you got your nurses and doctors, your grey children, mumblers and larval stalkers, groaners and wormheads, and air screamers and night flutters. I like that variation. SH3 kinda did that too with like darker versions of the monsters covered in like, crawling darkness. It's something the series has almost lost.
Ah yeah that's right! I almost forgot that, like the closers from the church! FANTASTIC!!! I am totally agreed with you. :D
:( But unfortunatily they stop making it when the first time Origin released :( no different dark side of the monsters in SHH too :( I hope they could make many in SHHM!
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

No, Origins did it too for a couple monsters.
Regular nurses:
"Green" nurses:

Regular carrion:
HUGE carrion:

And I just remembered that in SH3 there were also two variations of the Numb Body. There were regular ones and extra-large ones.
I dreamed I lay in a dark valley and all around me were the titanic forms of archangels. I heard distant voices and I knew these supernatural warriors were chanting a litany...
"We are the Warriors at the End of Time. We are the lost, the last, the unkind. We are the Warriors on the Edge of Time and we're tired, we're tired... We're tired of making love..."
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

Golf clubs.

Baseball bats.

Henry's virginity.

Mis Krist.

Post by Mis Krist. »

Did... you take time to make that?
I'm not dead yet, dammit.
alone in the town

Post by alone in the town »

Maybe.

In my defense, I blame the provocative thread title.
lumpo
Cafe5to2 Waitress

Post by lumpo »

Wow, just lol, that's pure genius.....

But you actually took the time to make that.......
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

So what he took the time to make it? It's funny :lol:
Though Krist's response was equally as funny :lol:
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

rm2kking wrote:No, Origins did it too for a couple monsters.
Regular nurses:
"Green" nurses:

Regular carrion:
HUGE carrion:

And I just remembered that in SH3 there were also two variations of the Numb Body. There were regular ones and extra-large ones.
I am so sorry! I played Origin and beat it for a long long long time ago, and now I may have to play it again as long as I finish opening all the SH4 endings, thanks alot for the photoes! :D So they stopped making the versions for the newest game :( SHH
Mephisto

Post by Mephisto »

alone... in... the... town... that was one of the most HORRENDOUS things that i saw in my entire life. Thanks a lot! :|
Raider Man

Post by Raider Man »

alone in the town wrote:Maybe.

Wooops.... :?
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

Mephisto wrote:alone... in... the... town... that was one of the most HORRENDOUS things that i saw in my entire life. Thanks a lot! :|
I thought it was funny :lol:
Lemex
Gravedigger

Post by Lemex »

It's never happoned to me, but I never gave them the chance to steal anything.
I shot them dead before they could get anywhere near.
rm2kking

Post by rm2kking »

Good strategy. I am always too damn tight on my ammo reserves to allow for that :/
aj4x94

Post by aj4x94 »

There's only one way to deal with Gum Heads: The Stun Gun! Just one zap, then you can deliver the coup de grace with your shoe. That being said, I've never had anything stolen from me, but I'll try it next time I play.
You can take my heart
And hold it together as we fall apart
Maybe together we can make a mark in the stars we embark
And keep us together as the lights go dark
Lemex
Gravedigger

Post by Lemex »

rm2kking wrote:Good strategy. I am always too damn tight on my ammo reserves to allow for that :/
I am too; normally. I just have a very great hated for those things so I always conserve ammo for them. I just find them so repulsive (and since I never use guns at any other time playing the game really) I don't mind the expenditure.
Zerosignal
Just Passing Through

Post by Zerosignal »

I actually never had that happen to me, to my knowledge. Then again i'm not very observant when it comes to the clubs since i really never used them.

Now if one stole my chainsaw, i'd notice, and run like hell..."Monkey with a chainsaw! ...What the hellllllllllll!"
[i]Stay.
You don't always know where you stand,
'Till you know that you won't run away.
There's something inside me that feels...
Like breathing in sulfur.[/i]
[b]-Slipknot[/b]
carneeval
My Bestsellers Clerk

Post by carneeval »

Monkey with a chainsaw XD
That's to great
[img]http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa187/animefairyofdarkness/o0p1cpjpgcopy.jpg[/img]
Most people say Henry's a pervert because of looking through the peephole to Eileen's room, but here's the thing: Your not required to do that, it's the players choice.
So whose the pervert now :P?

((Apparently you can OD on Green Tea...And it's painful.))
Laxamentum
Just Passing Through

Post by Laxamentum »

alone in the town wrote:Maybe.

I am now complete...
It's a damn shame the way people mistreat such nice things...
-Curtis
Akheon
Just Passing Through

Post by Akheon »

I earlier posted an idea of letting Gum Heads steal as many items as possible, then be a witness to the grueling sight of all the stolen possessions in one room at B1 (where they have been set to spawn).

Today I began by letting one steal 11 Holy Candles from me. Seems no more than three items can appear in the B1 room at the same time, the rest go into a queue (and more items can be spawned by leaving the room and returning). I haven't yet tried if anything interesting happens once you get all the 30 something stealable items into the queue.